Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams (26880 Views)

Obasanjo: Say What You Like About Me, I’ll Support Buhari / APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose / Even If Tinubu Is Made INEC Boss, APC Can’t Win Ekiti Again —fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by reuben79: 9:13am On Aug 23, 2015
see wat gej turn nigeria toadams who knws him?jst common opc leader.infact jonathan u hv done d worst thin for our generation.God almighty will judge u gej.

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by Kunlexity(m): 9:23am On Aug 23, 2015
“The late Gani Fawehinmi, stopped representing my group because of Tinubu.
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo hates me
with a passion because of Tinubu. The former
National Vice Chairman, PDP, Bode George
could not trust me because of Tinubu. The late
former governor of Ondo State, Dr. Olusegun Agagu, before he died, could not trust me
because of Tinubu. At a point, Gbenga Daniel
was sceptical about me because of Tinubu,”

If truely all these people you mentioned didn't want to identify with you,somethings is wrong.
Oga Adams,you need to retrace your steps

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by dollyptosh(m): 9:24am On Aug 23, 2015
So jagaban is this influential.
Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 23, 2015
hyfr:
Yoruba's should take a good look at some of they people they call leaders. They don't have they interest of their people at heart. Even the one they call oshiomole who has entered the hands of an easy virtue women they call lara(delilah)
...you can insult a man.you should be respectful of other man's wife.make your point without insulting innocent folks....
Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by Davidifeanyi: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2015
yorubatic:

What has igbos got to do with his opinion? Your types make it seems as though yorubas are afraid of Igbos? Are we really afraid of them?

Yes dear...they are imperturbable.
Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by FKMagazine(m): 10:24am On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=dont8 post=37238023]
Gani Adams

Cc: FKMagazine
Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by phonesNgadgets: 11:03am On Aug 23, 2015
Gani Adams grin grin
Ija lode lorin dowe. All in the name of money, you betrayed your brovaz. See ur life! cheesy

Tinubu no even know whether u exist or not. Yeye man.
Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by kraftykc(m): 11:19am On Aug 23, 2015
Lol I thought it was Oshiomole speaking... On to the next one.
Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by tonimenia: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2015
Peace is all we want in Nigeria for now!

Meanwhile,

Just Rush Now & Get Your Own 100

Hottest Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance And Latest

Money Making Ideas Like Over 5,000

Other Nigerians Who Are Already

Millionaires With These Immediately

Without Delay Right Now By Clicking On
Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by ydebby: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2015
I am always surprised when d so called yoruba fighters os defenders take on Asiwaju, if Tinubu is able to achieve politically for d yorubas, d Opc and d afenifere of dis world build up yoruba youths in Agricultural area by getting vast land in western Nigeria and build up real modern farming to sustain the tribe and Nigeria at large with d support of Governors and ppl like Tinubu. Fighting with him shows selfishness on ppls part and exposed their intentions.
Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by malikisah: 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
Who is this thing now?

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by cabaliciouscabal: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
I Advice U Gain Adams To Shuutt Up Ur Stinking Mouth, Shamelessss Pig, Hear Him Vomiting Rubbish, He Claimed He Told His Members Not To Attack People, Must U Attack People Physically Before U Know Dat U Infringe On People's Right, Ur Show Of Madness During D Election Gave A lot Of People Psychological Problems, As Far As Yorubas Ar Concern, U Ar Irrelevant In South West, U Ar Jst A Mere Illiterate And As Such U Cannot Represent Them, Ur Likes Ar AYO FAYOSE, With Lesser Mind, Don't U Eva Equate Ur Self With JAGABAN At All, Cus Eyes Is Father Dan Nose. Even Un Born Child Knows Dat Is Ur Pocket U Ar Fighting For Jst Like Odumaki.

3 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by Captshigo: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
Apc vs 0pc
Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by sweetboy25(m): 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Shutup bigot, go face your redmud abia state. Dunce.
you are an idiot what has he said wronge
Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by Sall(m): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
Gani Adams your grudg toward tinubu will lead you to your grave very soon , no wonder you supported the worst president in the history of Nigeria...... @ goodluckjonathan a.k.a stealing is not corruption.

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by sweetboy25(m): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
Sall:
Gani Adams your grudg toward tinubu will lead you to your grave very soon , no wonder you supported the worst president in the history of Nigeria...... @ goodluckjonathan a.k.a stealing is not corruption.
you need a brain check
Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by Sall(m): 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
Am sure something is wrong with you boy. @sweatboy25
Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by supremus: 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
[size=28pt]Where was TINUBU when Gani Adams was liberating the SW(Yorubas) from the hands of the Hausa-Fulanis in 2001? Nonsense![/size]
Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by supremus: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
[s]
Sall:
[/s]
Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by lastpage: 12:26am On Aug 24, 2015
dont8:
One of the unfortunate legacies of the past administration is on the loose again.

This outlaw still thinks he's relevant in the scheme of things in the South West.

I have a song for him though, satan be gone...

When a nonentity thug like Gani Aams starts opening his silly mouth in public, like he is some technocrat, then we should know this country is in trouble.

That Eediot should be jailed if he doesnot know his place in society.

#SaiBaba is watching him in 3D.

And if he thinks Yorubas will rally round him, someone should tell him that he has outlived his shelf-life, if he has one before. undecided undecided undecided

Agberoo sef dey talk, huh?

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... / BREAKING: ASUU Agrees To Partake In 2019 Elections / INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.