Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams (26746 Views)

Obasanjo: Say What You Like About Me, I’ll Support Buhari / APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose / Even If Tinubu Is Made INEC Boss, APC Can’t Win Ekiti Again —fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by emamos: 7:33am On Aug 23, 2015
modath:

Gani Adams is suffering from the effects of the cancellation of the pipeline protection contract...

He like Bode Tewonde George attributes every wind that blow them to the jagaban.. ., he is a learner. angry

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by Ponponkon: 7:34am On Aug 23, 2015
Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 23, 2015
Make ena go church o
Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 23, 2015
Lol shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by seangy4konji: 7:40am On Aug 23, 2015
This man sold his birthright because of porridge.
Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by noj02: 7:41am On Aug 23, 2015
I think this man is sick
You wont support the right idea because you hate the messenger.
if every body hates you don't you think there is something wrong with you and you need CHANGE!!!!
stop blaming others and check your self
adams

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by M16: 7:42am On Aug 23, 2015
dont8:
One of the unfortunate legacies of the past administration is on the loose again.

This outlaw still thinks he's relevant in the scheme of things in the South West.

I have a song for him though, satan be gone...

LOOOL

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 23, 2015
disloman:
So what Adam is trying to say is that if Tinubu decided to go heaven,He will go to hell?Hmmmm.Hatred is not good 4 one's health.
Exactly....If Tinubu drinks Barleys, Gani Adams will humbly drink Poison grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by juliusjulius: 7:44am On Aug 23, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by hadura29(m): 7:44am On Aug 23, 2015
awikonko:
Just leave the two of them alone, with time their secrets would be exposed, go get yourself a glass of cold beer and watch the unfolding drama.....naija I hail ooooo. Awikonko on point shocked

Aha egbon, laro Sunday, Alomo would have been better to me ooo, to ease the otutu... grin
Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by omenka(m): 7:45am On Aug 23, 2015
disloman:
So what Adam is trying to say is that if Tinubu decided to go heaven,He will go to hell?Hmmmm.Hatred is not good 4 one's health.
Exactly the mindset of most Wailers.

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by Exponental(m): 7:48am On Aug 23, 2015
if you must do opposite of tinubu, since he is alive, go and die then...... How can a man hate another man so much that he will choose the wrong if his enemy is right?

3 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by abdurrafeeu(m): 7:49am On Aug 23, 2015
dont8:

Gani Adams

Can't you 4get abt d past so dat we can move 4ward-human offend GOD den asked 4 4gvnss and HE 4gv

Cc: Lalasticlala

http://www.punchng.com/news/if-tinubu-supports-the-right-person-ill-support-the-wrong-person-adams/
Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by ibntwk: 7:49am On Aug 23, 2015
Imagine this celebrated tout wanting to ruff feathers with Jagaban. Someone needs to tell him that in every ramifications, he is nowhere near Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by BobUg28(m): 7:56am On Aug 23, 2015
Meanwhile, below are some of the latest topics from APC propaganda machinery. Enjoy and feel free to add yours

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's planned probe of FIFA: Sepp Blatter goes into hiding- Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: Satan falls from sky, sustains serious head injury - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity sweeps through the animal world as mosquitoes suspend biting action indefinitely - Premium Times

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: an aide of former president returns #12 trillion loot, begs for forgiveness - Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: statue of George Washington shows sign of life in far away US - Mynd_4

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: One million witches and wizards storm Eagles square, renounce evil and beg for forgiveness- Beremx

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's fart powering Nigeria's power plants - Nations

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: 65 year old woman healed of cervical cancer - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity: over 12 million Nigerians employed in 2 months - Liar Mohammed

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by eboralu: 7:59am On Aug 23, 2015
Gani Adams should realize that Tinubu is an icon and as such seek his relevance elsewhere.
Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by huptin(m): 7:59am On Aug 23, 2015
While i may not totally agree with Ganu Adams, i wont also attack him, if not for him and his OPC in 2001, the Hausa/ Fulani would have overan Lagos and Ogun state, but not only did his group stand up to them, they taught them a lesson never to be forgotten in their lives, since then how many times have u heard the Hausas attack Yorubas again in the south west, so whatever he says i still remain grateful to his heroic deeds for standing for Omo Odua against the marauders.

3 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by StOla: 8:00am On Aug 23, 2015
modath:

Gani Adams is suffering from the effects of the cancellation of the pipeline protection contract...

He like Bode Tewonde George attributes every wind that blow them to the jagaban.. ., he is a learner. angry

He can only blame himself for the loss of fortune.

Didn't he promise Jonathan 10million votes from OPC members alone? Imagine if such numbers from OPC did exist, Jonathan's circus will still be entertaining the townsfolk.

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by after1: 8:05am On Aug 23, 2015
Viktor1983:
Ok

My father is a senile fool

Okay
Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by Orikinla(m): 8:07am On Aug 23, 2015
[size=28pt]Who is Gani Adams?
Does he even have a CV?[/size]

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2015
This new is so old...did u check the date? mtchew....
Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by Nellybii: 8:09am On Aug 23, 2015
BobUg28:
Meanwhile, below are some of the latest topics from APC propaganda machinery. Enjoy and feel free to add yours

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's planned probe of FIFA: Sepp Blatter goes into hiding- Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: Satan falls from sky, sustains serious head injury - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity sweeps through the animal world as mosquitoes suspend biting action indefinitely - Premium Times

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: an aide of former president returns #12 trillion loot, begs for forgiveness - Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: statue of George Washington shows sign of life in far away US - Mynd_4

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: One million witches and wizards storm Eagles square, renounce evil and beg for forgiveness- Beremx

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's fart powering Nigeria's power plants - Nations

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: 65 year old woman healed of cervical cancer - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity: over 12 million Nigerians employed in 2 months - Liar Mohammed

Obviously this your attempted joke isn't funny at all. Kindly move this to the jokes section anyway.
Sometimes I wonder how you landed here while you are supposed to be doing your morning house chores.You lazy spoilt kid.

3 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by modath(f): 8:10am On Aug 23, 2015
StOla:

He can only blame himself for the loss of fortune.

Didn't he promise Jonathan 10million votes from OPC members alone? Imagine if such numbers from OPC did exist, Jonathan's circus will still be entertaining the townsfolk.

Bwahhahahahahah... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 23, 2015
All APC governors got one hing inn common; too much noisemaking.
Dem swear for them? Even person papa sef, their wives are even quiet @ home.
Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by Lokospirit(m): 8:27am On Aug 23, 2015
Even though he is supporting the right candidate, I will go for the wrong candidate.

Mr Adamu u be mumu,if u like go to CNN for ur explanation who cares? Once BAT is doing the right thing aam ok.
Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2015
And who's Gani Adams ?
Such ones may not be relevant in the present government.
This man may wail for a long time.

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by espn(m): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Shutup bigot, go face your redmud abia state. Dunce.
you get time for thos people wey der gals pack hair put for chest nd face..

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by lokoloko84(m): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2015
huptin:
While i may not totally agree with Ganu Adams, i wont also attack him, if not for him and his OPC in 2001, the Hausa/ Fulani would have overan Lagos and Ogun state, but not only did his group stand up to them, they taught them a lesson never to be forgotten in their lives, since then how many times have u heard the Hausas attack Yorubas again in the south west, so whatever he says i still remain grateful to his heroic deeds for standing for Omo Odua against the marauders.
Guy you are spot on. Politically,Gani Adams has not been great over the last few months but he has protected the yoruba's together with OPC over the last twenty years than the current shamless politicians in south west who will sell their people and milk them dry all in the name of politics especially against the abnormal psychology of other tribes.
personally, I am cautious about the criticism of him by some yoruba's.
In the era of tribal conflicts and uncertainty in this country, group like OPC should be supported.
Though they should scolded when necessary.

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by BobUg28(m): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2015
Nellybii:

Obviously this your attempted joke isn't funny at all. Kindly move this to the jokes section anyway.
Sometimes I wonder how you landed here while you are supposed to be doing your morning house chores.You lazy spoilt kid

"Lazy Spoilt Kid?"
Damn! Comrade that's quite derogatory, has it amount to calling me names?Is this how you give corrections to your younger ones?

My comment up there was copied. I copied and pasted it cos I found out that it was funny. If you actually want me to take correction from my mistakes, you should have reel it out diplomatically.

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by Tbest20(m): 8:58am On Aug 23, 2015
Very funny do u think u have a good reputation in society yeye man, because of money u are misleading ignorance like u,i dont blem u

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 23, 2015
This yeye man that collected millions of naira from Jonathan and promised him southwest votes.

Now Jonathan is out and his contract of pipeline protection has been terminated.

Do you still expect him to support any APC bigwig?

Heck no! Gani Adam is a pained man. His rant is of no use.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others / Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration / If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.