Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) (5113 Views)

Why Nl Girls Look Dirty And unkempt / What do most girls look out for when they are being approached by guys / This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) by Afromano: 6:17am On Aug 23, 2015
Yea, still lovely even when sleeping carelessly. #SleepingInLove

PS. Get this Cinderella girl swag song. Be sure to download and have fun.

http://www.hulkshare.com/aleckzandah/aleck-zandah-cinderella

Re: This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) by ladyF(f): 6:18am On Aug 23, 2015
Why is she sleeping without.... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) by Situation001(m): 6:19am On Aug 23, 2015
Re: This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) by Afromano: 6:20am On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
Because she is in HER room and her door is bolted.
Re: This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) by manee2(m): 6:20am On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
_ without makeup nd facial powder
Re: This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) by agarawu23(m): 6:22am On Aug 23, 2015
manee2:
grin
Re: This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 23, 2015
Lol. Reminds me of when I used to encourage my gf to sleep without her panties on- even tho I wasn't around o grin I'd just tell her to do it sha.
Re: This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) by ladyF(f): 6:26am On Aug 23, 2015
Afromano:
Because she is in HER room and her door is bolted.
Lol how do u know her door is bolted? Did u try opening it? grin
manee2:
Not that, check what she's wearing down shocked

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) by HerexG(m): 6:26am On Aug 23, 2015
She looks so innocent at the same time so delicious...

I would stay awake watching her sleep for hours
Re: This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) by Afromano: 6:33am On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:

Lol how do u know her door is bolted? Did u try opening it? grin

Not that, check what she's wearing down shocked
Duh! I'm the one that drew that pic so ofcourse I was there in the room with her but instead of giving her wet dreams I decided to just celebrate her beauty by spending 1hour, 30minutes capturing it on paper.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) by Afromano: 6:34am On Aug 23, 2015
HerexG:
She looks so innocent at the same time so delicious...

I would stay awake watching her sleep for hours
Ah! Birds of the same feather. Can u imagine. read the above comment.
Re: This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) by olafum1(m): 6:34am On Aug 23, 2015
mtchew
Re: This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) by ladyF(f): 6:37am On Aug 23, 2015
Afromano:
Duh! I'm the one that drew that pic so ofcourse I was there in the room with her but instead of giving her wet dreams I decided to just celebrate her beauty by spending 1hour, 30minutes capturing it on paper.
Lol na play I dey play o
Re: This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 23, 2015
can someone help me with her room keys please!!! gringringrin
Re: This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) by ramdris(m): 6:59am On Aug 23, 2015
Nice art work....

** grabs vaseline ** grin grin
Re: This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 23, 2015
Re: This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) by Welrez(m): 7:10am On Aug 23, 2015
Na so a man saw his wife b4 he married her in Morocco, only for him to wake up to see Ojuju the next day.
Re: This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) by vizkiz: 7:53am On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:

she doesn't need to sleep with a jean trouser and pull over like you do tongue
Re: This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) by SPG4U(m): 7:56am On Aug 23, 2015
[size=20pt] OP no vex oooo

how do you know this?
[/size]

see my signature and thank me later
Re: This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) by rattlesnake(m): 7:56am On Aug 23, 2015
Fantasy there is no nigeria girl like this anywhere on earth

Ode lason

1 Like

Re: This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) by Icecream4U(m): 8:06am On Aug 23, 2015

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2015
ramdris:
Nice art work....
** grabs vaseline ** grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2015
In reality, it's more like..

1 Like

Re: This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) by ladyF(f): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2015
vizkiz:

she doesn't need to sleep with a jean trouser and pull over like you do tongue
Lol I dont do that grin
Re: This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) by oshe11: 9:09am On Aug 23, 2015
d
Re: This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) by Afromano: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
rattlesnake:
Fantasy there is no nigeria girl like this anywhere on earth

Ode lason
Eeya! WHERE DO YOU LIVE MAHN?? Girls like this plenty for my side o. Models, Uptown Girls, or "uptown girlfriend" grin grin grin Welcome to my world!

(1) (Reply)

For Men 10 Foods To Eat For Stronger Erection (and Huge Penis) / Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party / If Masturbation Doesn't Kill Me Soon, Bet9ja Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.