Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) (28091 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Spotted In Economy Class While Travelling From Abuja To Lagos / Governor El-rufai Eating Sugarcane (pic) / Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by lateefcalypse(m): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2015
Ofodirinwa:
governing for cameras, by cameras, with cameras
What do you want apc government to start doing?calling your family members to witness whatever they do?always criticise criticise
and criticise.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by BigBoy85: 9:58am On Aug 23, 2015
Pls think before speak. Is there anything wrong with doing the wright thing?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by QueenEdna(f): 10:04am On Aug 23, 2015
For how many hours , welldone oo.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 10:10am On Aug 23, 2015
Association of Paparazzi Criminals (APC)
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by tonimenia: 10:26am On Aug 23, 2015
I love this!

This is highly encouraging!

Meanwhile,

Just Rush Now & Get Your Own 100

Hottest Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance And Latest

Money Making Ideas Like Over 5,000

Other Nigerians Who Are Already

Millionaires With These Immediately

Without Delay Right Now By Clicking On
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by mekonglobal(m): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=Ofodirinwa post=37239703]governing for cameras, by cameras, with cameras

Exactly my broda u took d word out of my mind..n is like anytin dat Tambuwal does, others will follow suite ...
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by Chommieblaq(f): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2015
Ofodirinwa:
governing for cameras, by cameras, with cameras
everything they do, camera man go dey standby dey video n snap.... Enough all these crap

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by james1(m): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2015
For whatever it is worth a governor seen cleaning the gutter by the commoner can spark a cleaning revolution in them, this is a country where most nigerians "worship bigmen" whatever those big men do is considered a yardstick by the vast majority.
Its time for a major shift in our character toward our country;there is serious need for massive orientation of the populace.
We need to put our country first then every other thing will begin to make sense and fall into place then our great country will move forward,faster.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by all4lucybaby(f): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2015
If u see me eh....u go lick my wound.. cheesy cheesy
SeverusSnape:

If you know you're not beautiful, Don't quote me.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:54am On Aug 23, 2015
all4lucybaby:
If u see me eh....u go lick my wound.. cheesy cheesy
Oya post your picture na.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by all4lucybaby(f): 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
I dunno know how to post pix I've tried but not successful
SeverusSnape:

Oya post your picture na.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
all4lucybaby:
I dunno know how to post pix I've tried but not successful
Go to "edit profile" at the top right of this page, then click "choose", then you make the choice of picture you want to upload. Which phone are you using?

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by hajhud: 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
All what these APC (Almajiri popular choice) governors know is to pose for the camera.

Tambuwal was seen with wheel barrow, Oshiom-ole was seen jogging, Roch-Ass was seen shaking Obama, Buhari was seen watching news and dancing, Aregbe-rascal was seen dancing, Ajimobi was spotted sitting on Ambode's lap, Buhari was seen sipping kunu and chewing gworo. If I should continue, Today won't be enough.

Photocratic Government both at the Federal and state (Apc) level.
cont. na no b u e concern.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by all4lucybaby(f): 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
Q5
SeverusSnape:

Go to "edit profile" at the top right of this page, then click "choose", then you make the choice of picture you want to upload. Which phone are you using?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by all4lucybaby(f): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
Have u seen me now?ive done exactly as u said
SeverusSnape:

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
all4lucybaby:
Q5
A blackberry, Then it should be easy to do. Try it.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
all4lucybaby:
Have u seen me now?ive done exactly as u said
I just checked your profile, Didn't see any picture. Just try, after choosing it. Go below and click "update profile".

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by all4lucybaby(f): 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
I think I've done it...happy...tanx alot
SeverusSnape:

I just checked your profile, Didn't see any picture. Just try, after choosing it. Go below and click "update profile".

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
all4lucybaby:
I think I've done it...happy...tanx alot
Aha! cheesy

I'm glad you were able to do it.

Nice picture you got there. I just gave you a "like".

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by all4lucybaby(f): 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
Oh!tanx
SeverusSnape:

Aha! cheesy

I'm glad you were able to do it.

Nice picture you got there. I just gave you a "like".
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
all4lucybaby:
Oh!tanx
Always welcome Amigo!... Do have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by francizy(m): 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Always welcome Amigo!... Do have a nice day.

Make I hear say SeverusSnape no dey entertain me this lovely afternoon. Had to go thru your posts and am still going thru them and liking away my time.. Muhehehehe!! No wonder NL mods no dey carry eye see ya moniker... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
francizy:

Make I hear say SeverusSnape no dey entertain me this lovely afternoon. Had to go thru your posts and am still going thru them and liking away my time.. Muhehehehe!! No wonder NL mods no dey carry eye see ya moniker... cheesy
Bros, You just made me laugh hard, My sister had to ask me what the matter is. grin

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin Thanks joor.
No mind those mods, them no fit suppress Mr. Snape. **giggling**

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by possibilita(m): 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Fayose leading and El Rufai,APC n CO following.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by loomer: 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
Why naija go grow, when to deceive una easy pass learning abc
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by Franchise21(m): 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
All what these APC (Almajiri popular choice) governors know is to pose for the camera.

Tambuwal was seen with wheel barrow, Oshiom-ole was seen jogging, Roch-Ass was seen shaking Obama, Buhari was seen watching news and dancing, Aregbe-rascal was seen dancing, Ajimobi was spotted sitting on Ambode's lap, Buhari was seen sipping kunu and chewing gworo. If I should continue, Today won't be enough.

Photocratic Government both at the Federal and state (Apc) level.
Wailing wailer. Say sumfin reasonable for once n stop playing partisan politics
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by Ofodirinwa: 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
disloman:
Hmmmm.Hatred.How will d pple know about d programme if not captured with d cameras?Son!grow up.

You really believe the average Kaduna person on the street is on Nairaland anticipating photos? This is a move for the press boys in Lagos, not Kaduna
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
QueenEdna:
For how many hours , welldone oo.
hey..nice pic..u re beautiful
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by QueenEdna(f): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
ruggedtimi:
hey..nice pic..u re beautiful
thanks Ruggedtimi
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
QueenEdna:
thanks Ruggedtimi
which part of nigeria do u reside?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra / Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ / Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.