Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) (28093 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Spotted In Economy Class While Travelling From Abuja To Lagos / Governor El-rufai Eating Sugarcane (pic) / Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by oshibote1: 8:07am On Aug 23, 2015
Change is finally here
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by juliusjulius: 8:07am On Aug 23, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 23, 2015
niyiola27:
Free 2years Saudi Visa for House maid job, free feeding ,accommodation,medicals and ticket with $300 monthly. Only few slot available 08134999093 , and niyiola27@yahoo.com

Send am give all your village people na. Eediot

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
All what these APC (Almajiri popular choice) governors know is to pose for the camera.

Tambuwal was seen with wheel barrow, Oshiom-ole was seen jogging, Roch-Ass was seen shaking Obama, Buhari was seen watching news and dancing, Aregbe-rascal was seen dancing, Ajimobi was spotted sitting on Ambode's lap, Buhari was seen sipping kunu and chewing gworo. If I should continue, Today won't be enough.

Photocratic Government both at the Federal and state (Apc) level.

You are so used to hard life and dirty environment,that's why you see street cleaning as a wrong idea.

3 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 23, 2015
You call that spotted...I see the whole state around him.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by sirkenny30(m): 8:09am On Aug 23, 2015
When should I b expecting u Sir in my area
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by sirkenny30(m): 8:09am On Aug 23, 2015
When should I b expecting u Sir in my area
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 23, 2015
Apc governors schooling pdp governors since 195 B.C

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by Ponponkon: 8:10am On Aug 23, 2015
Cc- seun
Lalasticlala
introvert
Mynd44
Obinoscopy
Elijah348
MizyB
lalasticlala

Thrash eye service on front page? God punish partial humans
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by Princejboy(m): 8:14am On Aug 23, 2015
Fake politician.he fit do am for em own house?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by Blackchainz: 8:18am On Aug 23, 2015
These A.P.C men and bbm pix...video of him clearing dirt or #idntblieveit
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by alexlee50: 8:21am On Aug 23, 2015
Publicity stunt.make e dey do am everyday o
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by disloman(m): 8:22am On Aug 23, 2015
Ofodirinwa:
governing for cameras, by cameras, with cameras
Hmmmm.Hatred.How will d pple know about d programme if not captured with d cameras?Son!grow up.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by Justicealh3(m): 8:30am On Aug 23, 2015
Niger State OOOOOOH. Atleast we miss TALBA.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by Jobyruz(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2015
No biggie about that at least cleanliness is next to Godliness.jesus also wash the feet of his disciples and is not found in the Guinness book of record i hate it when someone is using an ordinary community service to score a cheap political point.. mtcheeew!
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 23, 2015
I swear its just for 2015,by the end of the year those states will be worse than Aba......photos everywhere
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 23, 2015
There can only be one Fayose. All the others are nothing but fake China product.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by all4lucybaby(f): 8:45am On Aug 23, 2015
Y e dey pain usorry jhor...sha kpele ooooooo
SeverusSnape:
All what these APC (Almajiri popular choice) governors know is to pose for the camera.

Tambuwal was seen with wheel barrow, Oshiom-ole was seen jogging, Roch-Ass was seen shaking Obama, Buhari was seen watching news and dancing, Aregbe-rascal was seen dancing, Ajimobi was spotted sitting on Ambode's lap, Buhari was seen sipping kunu and chewing gworo. If I should continue, Today won't be enough.

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by M4gunners: 8:48am On Aug 23, 2015
What's special about it? Afterall thry are broom carrying party. So they should keep the environment clean and stop this their cheap publication.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by Pyeratedraymond(m): 8:49am On Aug 23, 2015
this el rufai jes day amase me...d man gud sha...
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by TENHEU22(m): 8:52am On Aug 23, 2015
kokoA:
Lol.. Mr. Garba Lawal still dey so? grin I wonder why he is not hustling like his former team mates.
is there any hustling that pass politics?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by opendo21(m): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2015
Ofodirinwa:
governing for cameras, by cameras, with cameras
jealousy jealousy na him dey worry u...
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by sweetgala(m): 8:54am On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Leadership involves influencing behaviour in your subordinates by being seen.
Walking the talk is as important, people see what the governor is doing and hopefully repeat his actions, corruption increased during GEJ reign because how body language proved "stealing is not corruption"

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:55am On Aug 23, 2015
all4lucybaby:
Y e dey pain usorry jhor...sha kpele ooooooo
If you know you're not beautiful, Don't quote me.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by Onlymewakacum(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2015
Small but Mighty Governor. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by alexxy: 8:56am On Aug 23, 2015
The Agony of defeat will reck some individuals. People should learn to accept fate.All these insultive comment should stop. APC is the ruling party for now and there nothing anybody can do to change that.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by koolpal(m): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2015
Fulamafia:

Of course as wailer, you can do nothing more than ignore the message and wail about the messenger.

Swerve.
with dis response u made my whole year... mind u not day or week oooo... but a complete 366 including a leap year... wailers how kasuwa today

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 23, 2015
Bokoharam gov.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by patrotic9gerian: 9:36am On Aug 23, 2015
dat is Fayose's style of leadership... Good job elrufai but we want quick infrastructural development as we all know you for...
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by EbuGeneral(m): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2015
All these APC governors and their stunts. watch out who's next. ROCHAS OKOROCHA. That man sabi do show pass any of them.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by Jexyme(f): 9:52am On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Too much wailing dey cause heart attack o........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology / Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects / Tony Elumelu With Obama, Warren Buffet, U2 & Danald Kaberuka (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.