Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

43-year-old Virgin Gets New 8in Inflatable Bionic Pen.is - OMG - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 43-year-old Virgin Gets New 8in Inflatable Bionic Pen.is - OMG (1690 Views)

90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / JimDre Westbrook, 32-Year-Old Virgin Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

43-year-old Virgin Gets New 8in Inflatable Bionic Pen.is - OMG by marked10(m): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2015
A man who had his penis ripped off when he was 6 years old has been fitted with an 8in bionic manhood which inflates when you squeeze the testicles. 43 year old Virgin Mohammed Abad, lost his penis in a road accident in Huddersfield but now, for the first time, he has a fully functioning package complete with "on" and "off" buttons.

And he says he's ready to try it out. Mohammed, who appeared on Embarrasing Bodies in 2011, told The Sun: 'When you want a bit of action you press the "on" button."When you are finished you press another button. It takes seconds. "Some ladies might want to try it out." The ingenious design is fitted with two tubes inside the shaft, which pump fluid from his stomach into the penis by pressing a button on his scrotum Another button then drains the fluid.

It took surgeons at University College London 3 years to mould Mohammed's new member using skin taken from his arm. He underwent 100 operations in total, including an 11-hour procedure to attach the device. Mohammed, from Edinburgh, is newly single. His wife, who he wed 2 years ago without telling her about his condition, left him last year. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/08/43-year-old-virgin-gets-new-8in.html#sthash.NWQ5aSMt.dpuf

cc lalasticlala seun ishilove

Re: 43-year-old Virgin Gets New 8in Inflatable Bionic Pen.is - OMG by FruityLass: 8:41am On Aug 23, 2015
Good for him cheesy
Re: 43-year-old Virgin Gets New 8in Inflatable Bionic Pen.is - OMG by adexmuhyi(m): 8:44am On Aug 23, 2015
nice one,, but not sure if he will enjoy it like me
Re: 43-year-old Virgin Gets New 8in Inflatable Bionic Pen.is - OMG by Ishilove: 8:50am On Aug 23, 2015
marked10:
A man who had his penis ripped off when he was 6 years old has been fitted with an 8in bionic manhood which inflates when you squeeze the testicles. 43 year old Virgin Mohammed Abad, lost his penis in a road accident in Huddersfield but now, for the first time, he has a fully functioning package complete with "on" and "off" buttons.

And he says he's ready to try it out. Mohammed, who appeared on Embarrasing Bodies in 2011, told The Sun: 'When you want a bit of action you press the "on" button."When you are finished you press another button. It takes seconds. "Some ladies might want to try it out." The ingenious design is fitted with two tubes inside the shaft, which pump fluid from his stomach into the penis by pressing a button on his scrotum Another button then drains the fluid.

It took surgeons at University College London 3 years to mould Mohammed's new member using skin taken from his arm. He underwent 100 operations in total, including an 11-hour procedure to attach the device. Mohammed, from Edinburgh, is newly single. His wife, who he wed 2 years ago without telling her about his condition, left him last year. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/08/43-year-old-virgin-gets-new-8in.html#sthash.NWQ5aSMt.dpuf

cc lalasticlala seun ishilove
Chei!!! shocked

If it is not the original, it can't be the same as the original embarassed sad

Thank God for technology sha. I hope it works for him sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 43-year-old Virgin Gets New 8in Inflatable Bionic Pen.is - OMG by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 23, 2015
Ishilove:
Chei!!! shocked
shocked
Re: 43-year-old Virgin Gets New 8in Inflatable Bionic Pen.is - OMG by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 23, 2015
Ishilove:
Chei!!! shocked
shocked
Re: 43-year-old Virgin Gets New 8in Inflatable Bionic Pen.is - OMG by afolwalex20(m): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2015
Let's c d picture of d organ na..

And d guy has not even tried it yet undecided
Re: 43-year-old Virgin Gets New 8in Inflatable Bionic Pen.is - OMG by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 23, 2015
if e no be panadol, e no fit be panadol...
Re: 43-year-old Virgin Gets New 8in Inflatable Bionic Pen.is - OMG by 7footre(m): 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
In a thread like this where pictorial evidence will go a long way to explain things you come up with stories... i'm disappointed to say the least
Re: 43-year-old Virgin Gets New 8in Inflatable Bionic Pen.is - OMG by Adesiji77: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ishilove:

Chei!!! shocked

@bolded: Who says? shocked lipsrsealed cool
Re: 43-year-old Virgin Gets New 8in Inflatable Bionic Pen.is - OMG by Ishilove: 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
Adesiji77:

@bolded: Who says? shocked lipsrsealed cool
wink grin grin
Re: 43-year-old Virgin Gets New 8in Inflatable Bionic Pen.is - OMG by asumo12: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ishilove:

Chei!!! shocked

Am not sure it will work perfectly...

That isssh will be using battery dear...

grin

(1) (Reply)

Childrens Children’s Day Poems On Chacha Nehru For Kids In Hindi / Lalasticlala, It's Unfair. / My Encounter With A Useless Lady Whom I Took Out On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.