Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) (80584 Views)

What Does This Lady Really Want? Photo. / What Do Ladies Want When They Do This? / The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by BobUg28(m): 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
Like I always say, "show me any woman who died bcus of a man from time immemorial then I 'll go after the tiger with bare hand"
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
If you expect my brothers to do this,I hope the men in your family including your grandfather can do so undecided
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
dunsman:
Ladies if Dats truly at u are looking for, you are all on a long thing. Ngozi I hope u not looking for d same, cus am not dat man!! Period!!!
did u mention ngozi. I hope no be my own ngozi.
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by dunsman(f): 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nicepoker:
did u mention ngozi. I hope no be my own ngozi.
Don't u trust ur babe?? D ngozi am talking about is a female, and she wears pant
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
dunsman:

Don't u trust ur babe?? D ngozi am talking about is a female, and she wears pant
jezz!!!! Same description as mine. Make I go their house sef. I de vex.
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by dmcdad: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
ivyT:
When d lion chop d man ehnn,wetin go kon remain

F.Y.I _lion no dey chope dike,so she fit dey use am do banana
You mean like a d.ildo? cheesycheesycheesy
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by whitestar01(m): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
grin ;DI want a woman who l can do this for cool cool
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by dazzlingd(m): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
ivyT:
When d lion chop d man ehnn,wetin go kon remain

F.Y.I _lion no dey chope dike,so she fit dey use am do banana

your jaw though, did u do MJ surgery? how u dey take kiss
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by donjj2004: 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
I THINK SAMPSON'S POWER CAME FROM THE LORD NOT HUMAN POWER... BELIEVE ME
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Epatty(f): 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lol... I dont need such man cos he cn kill me
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by babadem2much(m): 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
kentoo101:
If you like try it when you see lion, but before you do so try plan for your burial

which burial? even bone dem no go see.
the size of the lion no be here ooo
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
QueenEdna:
Huh undecided
u expctd to see dis

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by QueenEdna(f): 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
ruggedtimi:
u expctd to see dis
U̶̲̥̅̊ bet grin cheesy grin
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by InvertedHammer: 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
donholy28:
That was then nowadays they want a guy they will escape with from d lion in private jet....saying oh baby that lion almost killed us but let's crash at banana island
/
It is a metaphor.

So you know.
\
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by tonimenia: 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
Fine girl, please, marry me first.

Then, i will hire someone to

kill the Lion for you.

If that is what you want!

Meanwhile,

Just Rush Now & Get Your Own 100

Hottest Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance And Latest

Money Making Ideas Like Over 5,000

Other Nigerians Who Are Already

Millionaires With These Immediately

Without Delay Right Now By Clicking On
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by 1miccza: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
ahsekeena:
What is this tori olorun

Is this supposed to be a joke cos I didn't laugh sad

Men in the house, how many ladies have ever asked you to fight a lion just to prove ur love to her?
Sisters, have u ever asked a guy to fight a lion?
If no? Then.....

This makes no damn sense!

Literally you ladies even do more than that with or without knowing it... No offence
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Statesman2k(m): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Women always want a strong and bold man to go with.. You won't blame them it's their nature.
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Old and stale. **Yawn**. Abeg who get N20.00? I need complete my transport fare.
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by kinglekan: 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
QueenEdna:
Huh undecided

Yes or No. undecided
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by dododawa1: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Am d man
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by fadolak(f): 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
donholy28:
That was then nowadays they want a guy they will escape with from d lion in private jet....saying oh baby that lion almost killed us but let's crash at banana island
Exactly
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by ShortBass(f): 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
Even the picture had to be edited, which goes to show that no REAL man in their right sense would go around picking fights with lions. No funcking way!!
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by tobybodunde: 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
LaurelP:

What is dike?
....well...i dont know undecided
LaurelP:

What is dike?
....well...i dont know
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
lol @ while their brothers can't even kill a cockroach. Hilarious.

Yes, we want a lion slayer. Deal.

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
Teempakguy:

Of course.
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by ucdeboy011(m): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
seunny4lif:
grin grin
FP shocked shocked

Ladies and stubborn mens grin grin
Buying land on this site no be beans oooh unless of course you are rich like me cool cool$20,000,000
Seun oooh, your land too dey expensive abi Na all this ur moderators abi Na agents dem be sef
Anyway we are here cool

Conversation started August 16
Uchenna Agu
8/16, 6:33pm
Uchenna Agu

hello sir nice meetn u here
Uchenna Agu
8/16, 6:39pm
Uchenna Agu

Hello my friend,

Trust this meet you well.

The Ruzu Bitters is not just another supplement, it’s curative! It’s not
a 60 day trial product, the effects can be seen in under 24hrs.

Ruzu Bitters is different from all other bitters in that it’s 100%
natural, no additives and not artificial preservatives. All the
extraction materials are all natural.

It’s natures pure miracle!

NAFDAC REG. NO: A7 - 1102L

Overview of Medical Cures:

*Diabetes
*Weak Attention
*Typhoid and Malaria
*Vaginal Discharge
*Menstruation anomalies
*High Blood Pressure
*Waist, Back and Pains
*Fibroid
*Infertility (Male and Female)
*Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
*Syphilis
*Pile
*Obesity/Stomach Troubles
*Detoxifies the Kidney and Tones the Liver.
. . . and so much more!

Ruzu Bitters has recorded and is still recording testimonials everyday
including Ruzu babies, to God be all the glory.

*UNIT PRICE - 2500-3000
*CARTON PRICE - N22000

To order and to be a distributor/resellers.

Call Wale - 07036845662 whtspp 07036845662 TO BECOME A MAJOR DISTRIBUTOR CONTACT ME PLENTY BENEFIT AWAIT

for more details about ruzu bitters vist www.ruzubitters.com/firstbusinessconcepts and www.ruzumiracles.com/firstbusinessconcepts

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)\
Natures Pure Miracle!
We have 20 Million Nigerians who are Diabetic! Based on the African diet, diabetes is predicted to become an epidemic in a few more years. The cost of management is high, the drugs are not curative.
ruzubitters.com
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by ivyT(f): 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
dazzlingd:

your jaw though, did u do MJ surgery? how u dey take kiss

wetin do am? I no dey kiss,my lips n mouth na for Jesus only
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
they dey craze since garden of eden.... angry angry angry

i always tell my woman,she is crazy,,,its what i think,,,,no reason to lie to her...women are different,,,a man that says he understand women is either a big liar or gay!!!!!!............
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by yollychika(f): 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
We r not sorry undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Gudintent: 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
argon500:
This is the kind of man all ladies want

All ladies ke

Which abule did you take a count grin

The man sef stupindo!!! Hope say im get life insurance, cos the lady go fit cash in be dat!!

I no send!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance / Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.