Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? (13563 Views)

The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! / The Aftermath Of Rapture / Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by DeepSight(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2016
jiggaz:

The only way you will be left behind in the Rapture
is if you have not received Christ as your Savior.

http://www.gotquestions.org/left-behind-rapture.html

Are you a mentally challenged person? What Rapture?

1 Like

Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by omotroyz(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2016
Rapture is a word found in the dictionary of Christians.
Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by DeepSight(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2016
omotroyz:
Rapture is a word found in the dictionary of Christians.

Of unthinking Christians
Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by pressplay411(m): 11:44am On Nov 20, 2016
Ori eleyi ti daru o. Rapture ko, Fracture ni.
Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by EmperorLee(m): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2016
Seun see as muslims and atheists full this thread, if na Islamic thread now, you go say make we confess nonsense before we, Christians fit comment. Continue ngwanu.

1 Like

Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 20, 2016
EmperorLee:
Seun see as muslims and atheists full this thread, if na Islamic thread now, you go say make we confess nonsense before we, Christians fit comment. Continue ngwanu.

I noticed the same thing too undecided
Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by EmperorLee(m): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2016
ellacute45:

I noticed the same thing too undecided

What then shall we tag that ? Favouritsm ? Sentiments ? Well, it's his Forum, he can do whatsoever pleases him. Thank God say Man no be God.
Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by omotroyz(m): 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
DeepSight:

Of unthinking Christians
perfect. unthinking Christians
Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by Kei144(m): 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re. 12:5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron sceptre. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.
Re. 12:13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child.
Re. 12:14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the desert, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.
Re. 12:17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring — those who obey God’s commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

Three groups of people at the time of the rapture: The woman, her male child and the rest of the woman's offspring. the male child are the ones that are snatched up to heaven. The woman is not snatched up to heaven, but she is protected from the dragon. The rest of the woman's offspring are people who obey God's word, but who do not make the rapture. What distinguishes these three classes?

Mt. 25:1 “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
Mt. 25:2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise.
Mt. 25:3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them.
Mt. 25:4 The wise, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps.
Mt. 25:5 The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.
Mt. 25:6 “At midnight the cry rang out: `Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’
Mt. 25:7 “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps.
Mt. 25:8 The foolish ones said to the wise, `Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’
Mt. 25:9 “`No,’ they replied, `there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’

In the Parable of the Ten Virgins, we can also see three classes of people: the wise virgins, the foolish virgins and the sellers of oil. Only the wise virgins make the rapture. The sellers of oil are the same with the woman of Revelation 12.

The sellers of oil are the 144,000 Israelites. Their ministry will make people rapturable. Only those who store enough oil in their lamps will be able to make the rapture. How to get the oil? go to this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3450293/earthly-man-spiritual-man.
Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by jidxin(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
Immorttal:
do research before defending this s.hit. It wont cost you a dime
lol very empty comment... ve u done urz?
Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by jidxin(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
DeepSight:

Are you a mentally challenged person? What Rapture?
my broda rapture is real. take it or take it u ve no choice
Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by Teaser4(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
what is rapture? RAPTURE KO CAPTURE NI...I WAN GO cryogenically ice my body, i go wake in 500years time...when ppl that have sense are on earth... Rapture no fit catch me
Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by DeepSight(m): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
jidxin:
my broda rapture is real. take it or take it u ve no choice

Where did you get this ridiculous notion from?
Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by jidxin(m): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
DeepSight:

Where did you get this ridiculous notion from?
from the bible nd its not ridiculous
Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by Jozzy4: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
jidxin:

Am not understanding , you mean people will be caught up to heaven with their flesh and blood bodies ?
Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by DeepSight(m): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
jidxin:

It is perfectly ridiculous.

Please note as follows:

1. The Bible is a patchwork of writings selected by the Roman Curia from a larger body of many many works, letters and historical writings

2. It contains allegories, parables, history as well as poetry and symbolism.

3. It's words are not always meant in a literal sense - for example the story of the forbidden fruit and the serpent and original sin in Genesis.

4. It also contains outright falsehoods, fantasies and manipulated insertions in some parts.

5. It is not an inerrant work.

If there is anything such as Rapture as you imagine it: it actually occurs every single day via the simple act of people dying. Every death is a person "taken up" as it were into the other side of this reality, leaving the mortal "container" of the being to wither away.

2 Likes

Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by DeepSight(m): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jozzy4:

Am not understanding , you mean people will be caught up to heaven with their flesh and blood bodies ?

Which will be nonsensical as the Bible itself teaches that flesh and blood do not enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

1 Like

Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by SYLVESTER777: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
There is this CLASSIC book that talks about this-the chapter title :THE CONTROVERSY ENDED-the book is called "The Great Controversy" .I can send you a free copy(pdf).An interesting book.send me a mail or drop urs here.
Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
Rapture is for christians! Others should prepare for the antichrist new world government.

Only those who are righteous and holy raptured to meet the Lord.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
... Smh... I would really love to watch it when many of you here that speak against God will cry out in pain in the lake of fire..seeking for another chance.. Screaming had I know...and saying "I thought it was fallacy"...but then it would be too late... For now.. Enjoy your unbelieve... I have no power to change your mind... I don't even have the time.. Cos I am too busy working on myself.. I can't just afford to miss heaven...
The Bible says the word of Christ is foolishness unto those that perish..
And Psalm 14:1a says.. The fool hath said in his heart,there is no God....
If you like truncate my comment @Seun .. I don't want to say it will be good to see you look back to the life you've lived without christ in regret when death comes..... But then.. Experience is the best teacher.. And according to Lecrae .. "If I'm wrong about God..then I wasted my life.. If you are wrong about God..then you wasted your eternity"... If you ask me.. My life and yours can end anytime..cos we know not when we will die.. But then.. Eternity is quite a long time...no end to it... I have nothing to lose... But u have so many things to loose..if you are wrong about God.. (Of which you are)..
Take it or leave it.. Rapture is real... No atheist should quote me...cos I don't have much time for long discussions.. And again..there is no point telling a blind man the colour of the cloth he is wearing...
And to the poster Hmmmm... Discussion for another day...don't want to cause drama here yet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by omojeesu(m): 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
jiggaz:
Question = "How can I be ready to be caught up in
the Rapture?"

Answer = It is much simpler than you may think. The
short answer is that you must receive Jesus Christ
as your Savior. Now for the long answer. When you
ask this question, we assume that you have heard
that not all Christians will be taken when the
Rapture occurs. You probably have been told that
only "super Christians" who are living a holy life will
be raptured, and all the other Christians will have to
suffer through the Tribulation. This is not true
, and
we will show you why this is not true from
Scripture.

The first thing that you must understand is the
purpose for the Tribulation. The Tribulation is a
time of judgment on the earth and punishment for
Israel. Please note that Israel and the Church are
not the same group of people. The Church is a
spiritual organism. People in the Church are related
because of their spiritual birth (by being born again
- John 3:3 ). The people of Israel (Jews) are related
by blood. This is a race of people to whom God
made special promises in the Old Testament. God
declared a time of judgment upon Israel for their
unfaithfulness. This time of judgment is clearly
declared to be only for Israel (Daniel 9:24-27 ).

Gabriel brought a message from God to Daniel
(9:20-21). Daniel 9:24 says, "Seventy weeks have
been decreed for your people and your holy city, to
finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to
make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting
righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy, and
to anoint the most holy place." In this message
Gabriel specifies to Daniel that the time is "for your
people." Daniel's people were Jews, the nation of
Israel. God declared 70 weeks against the nation of
Israel. This “70 weeks” is literally in the Hebrew “70
sevens.” In other words, 70 times 7 years, or 490
years. Of those years, 483 (69 times 7) of them
were fulfilled from the end of Israel's captivity in
Babylon to the cutting off of Messiah (the
crucifixion of Christ). This leaves 7 years of
judgment yet to be fulfilled. Those 7 years are the
years of the Tribulation. The point is that this
prophecy concerns Israel primarily, and the purpose
of the judgment is "to finish the transgression, to
make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity,
to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up
vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most holy
place."

Now, we can also demonstrate from Scripture that
Christians will not be in the Tribulation. A study of 1
Thessalonians 4:13 through 5:9 shows this. In this
passage Paul writes about the Rapture and the Day
of the Lord. First Thessalonians 5:9 gives Christians
this promise: "God has not destined us for wrath,
but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus
Christ.
" Pay close attention to this verse. Paul says
God has not destined us for wrath, specifically the
wrath of the Day of the Lord (5:2).

Further evidence that Christians will not go through
the Tribulation comes from 1 Corinthians. In that
letter Paul sharply rebukes the believers for being
carnal Christians. But in chapter 15, Paul writes of
the Rapture, and he never indicates that any of the
Corinthian believers, carnal though they were, would
be left behind
. True believers in Jesus Christ will
not have to endure the Tribulation.

N.B

Also Apostle Paul that wrote to the Christians in Thessalonica in 1st Thessalonians 4:13-18 by the leading of the Holy Spirit did not say any Christian will be left behind..... instead the criteria for Rapture is for the Christians dat are ALIVE AND REMAINING at the time of Rapture!! The Holy Spirit through Apostle Paul did not discriminate against any Christian during Rapture. It is for ALL BELIEVERS IN CHRIST!!!!!

1 Thessalonians 4:13
But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him
4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

The only way you will be left behind in the Rapture
is if you have not received Christ as your Savior.

http://www.gotquestions.org/left-behind-rapture.html

There's nothing like partial rapture.

Jews and Christians are God's covenant people through Abraham and Jesus Christ. Because Jesus is related to both and He is Christ, both Jews and Christians will be severely persecuted by antiChrist in the last days. This is what properly and fully makes him antiChrist.

It is not only Jews that the Beast will persecute otherwise he will just only be antisemitic.

The KJV uses 'tribulation' to refer to persecution and sufferings of God's people in the hands of Satan and his earthly agents at least 22 out of 25 times the word appears in the Bible.

When unbelievers and backsliders are punished by God, the word used in KJV is 'wrath' of God. Committed believers are not set for God's wrath BUT are always set to receive satanic persecution. The agent in the end time is the antichrist.

THE CHURCH WILL ESCAPE GOD'S WRATH EXECUTED BY THE LAMB BUT NOT SATAN'S WRATH EXECUTED BY THE BEAST!
Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by monica40: 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Christianity and Islam are Trash,Violet and Terrorist religion.European Create Christianity and Islam they are against Christian and Holy Scripture.Europeans wrote the Quran,Christianity and Islam is only 300year old Europeans never wrote Holy Scripture The God Creator of our father Abraham.wrote Holy Scripture (stjohn 21v24v25)Holy Scripture is over 5000year old. Evil Europeans created similar religion call Christianity and Islam to destroy Christian Culture.you can not find the word Christianity in Holy Scripture.ALL this Churchs Catholic, Anglican and Pentecostal,Sabatharian,Redeemed,Christ Embassy,winners chapel,Lord’s Chosen,Celestial,Deeper Life, are against the Holy Scripture.
Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by jidxin(m): 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
DeepSight:

It is perfectly ridiculous.

Please note as follows:

1. The Bible is a patchwork of writings selected by the Roman Curia from a larger body of many many works, letters and historical writings

2. It contains allegories, parables, history as well as poetry and symbolism.

3. It's words are not always meant in a literal sense - for example the story of the forbidden fruit and the serpent and original sin in Genesis.

4. It also contains outright falsehoods, fantasies and manipulated insertions in some parts.

5. It is not an inerrant work.

If there is anything such as Rapture as you imagine it: it actually occurs every single day via the simple act of people dying. Every death is a person "taken up" as it were into the other side of this reality, leaving the mortal "container" of the being to wither away.
pls I need citations I mean ur personal logical research pls
Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by candp2007(m): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
I read through all the comments above and it reminds when l was lost in this world without christ. This is the way people made jest of Noah that there will be no flood because they were so enveloped with worldliness but suddenly the flood came and swiped away all mockers and sinners. l pray you will not believe in rapture after rapture. It is by grace that l believe, l pray you too will receive the same grace in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by kwynette(f): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
I'm a Christian but I still have issues believing the whole rapture thing, so does it mean the millions and billion of good Muslims and Buddhist and people of other religions will go to hell? I strongly doubt that.

1 Like

Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by moralex(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
jiggaz:
My brother, Rapture is real oo.
because it is written in the bible abi , keep waiting o
Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by Akeema14: 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
God will give us understanding..... U want to tell me Dat after giving your life to Christ, that is all?.. Lol...... U also need Sanctification after u accept Jesus..... Accepting Jesus Is the first step to take b4 u can move closer to God.... When u accept Jesus, he will walk with you to where God his... No one can see God but u can always feel His Divine presence in your life... Reason why u av to accept Jesus b4 God can accept u totally is becos Jesus Is a perfect being of God... He is holy and perfect just like God, why?.. Reason is becos Jesus Is a word of God... God made his word flesh and dwell among us.... Imagine how pure and holy the word of God is... Jesus live a sinless life when he came to earth and made straight every bend road to HEAVEN... Jesus Is a bridge to wia God is... My broda, accepting Jesus Is the best and first thing u need to do in order to enjoy all the promises of God and after this u need to work and pray for Sanctification becos u must not continue to Sin.... Though when u accept Jesus, Sanctification is already with u cos the Holy Spirit will come to u immediately but it takes time for d holy spirit to made himself manifest cos he will examine u first if Truly ur decision is genuine.... God need your own continuous decision and with this decision he won't leave u to your journey alone.... Accept Jesus, always run from Sin, just like food is important for your body, so is reading Bible also important cos u need to feed ur spirit all d time, pray always, engage in heavenly things, don't let the things of the world get into your brain... By doing all this, you have Love God and wen u love God, Jesus will take u to heaven wen d appointed time by God comes. Be Holy just like your father in heaven is holy said by Christ Jesus. Remain Ever bless, Jesus Is Lord!
Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by rotwailler(m): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
Soon

Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
kwynette:
I'm a Christian but I still have issues believing the whole rapture thing, so does it mean the millions and billion of good Muslims and Buddhist and people of other religions will go to hell? I strongly doubt that.
if you are a chriatian read this

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
It is not about religion but the sin of man.
God's standard is 100%perfection so even if there are good people that wouldnt help them for all ( without exception has sinned).
Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by onyedika946(m): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
Zenlife:

Kindly share your experience of rapture...
kudos man, u get him right.
Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by onyedika946(m): 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
My friend, go n sit down, you know not what you talk about.
Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by DaVinciii(m): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
Michael Jackson’s untimely death on June 25, 2009 shocked the world. At his July 7 memorial service at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, actress Brooke Shields valiantly attempted to comfort the King of Pop’s grieving fans when she tearfully moaned, “we need to look up where he is undoubtedly perched in a crescent moon.” Where did Michael Jackson really go? Where does anyone go after they die? Do saints instantly soar to heaven while lost sinners plunge into hell? Is there a “holding tank” called purgatory? Do we slip into the spirit world to float around on the Other Side? What about reincarnation? Might we return as mice? Our world is full of conflicting theories, but we will consult only one source: The Holy Bible. The Bible’s last book, “The Revelation,” solemnly warns that an invisible fallen angel named Satan “deceives the whole world” (Revelation 12:9). If this is true, we can’t expect the majority of human beings to be right about anything, especially about something as important as what happens to a dead person after the preacher says, “Ashes to ashes, dust to dust,” at the end of a funeral service. Three Primary Views Let’s begin by keeping things simple. First of all, there are three primary viewpoints about death under which most other theories fall. You’re Dead and That’s It - The first is quite popular – though utterly dismal – and is being promoted by those who believe that all reality can ultimately be reduced to what science alone can explain. Based on their “what you see is what you get” dogma, they assume death is the end. Period. We die, rot in the ground, become food for worms, and that’s it. You’re a goner forever. The Immortal Soul - This second view, which is the most common, teaches that when we die, only the body decomposes, while the Higher Self, or “soul,” journeys on, much like a snake shedding its skin. Of course different religions often disagree with each other about where souls go after death, but the basic idea of “soul survival” is shared by most. Mortal Souls and the Resurrection - The final view argues that the word “soul” refers to the entire person, and not to some distinct immortal aspect that survives after the physical body perishes. When God created Adam, He “breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul, KJV, emphasis added). Thus man doesn’t have a soul, per se, but rather he is a soul. After man sinned, his entire person, or soul, became mortal, or subject to death. When sinners die, they return to the dust, and “the breath of life” returns to God. This “breath” isn’t a conscious ghost that can visit Chicago after it’s host is buried in Detroit, but is rather a spark of life that exists in everything alive. According to this viewpoint, at death a person is completely dead, that is, they are unconscious, silent, asleep in the grave, waiting for Resurrection Day. Which view is right? For starters, we reject atheistic nihilism because we believe that God exists and that His Word is true. There is a heaven, and a hell too. What about the other two views, with their opposing ideas on the nature of the soul? What does God’s Book really teach? Bible Facts about Death As we’ve already seen, the Holy Bible teaches that when God first formed Adam, that “he became a living soul” (KJV, emphasis added). Years later, “seventy souls” went to Egypt (see Exodus 1:5, KJV). The context shows that this wasn’t talking about seventy ghosts, but seventy living human beings who went to Egypt. Got it? A soul is a person. Next fact: fallen human beings are not immortal. If you look up the word “immortality” in any Bible concordance, you will discover that it applies only to God now. God “alone has immortality” (1 Timothy 6:16), and it is only after His saints are resurrected at the Second Coming of Jesus Christ that “this mortal” will “put on immortality” (1 Corinthians 15:54). Obviously, His saints wouldn’t “put on” an immortal existence if they previously had one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi / Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) / Jesus Has No Sword In His Mouth. Understanding Revelation 1:16 And 2:16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.