Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? (13558 Views)

The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! / The Aftermath Of Rapture / Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by drnoel: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
jiggaz:
My brother, Rapture is real oo.

Which one is partial rapture? Abi na cmplete rapture? Smh
Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by uzolexis(f): 6:38am On Nov 21, 2016
Tenniebenson:
... Smh... I would really love to watch it when many of you here that speak against God will cry out in pain in the lake of fire..seeking for another chance.. Screaming had I know...and saying "I thought it was fallacy"...but then it would be too late... For now.. Enjoy your unbelieve... I have no power to change your mind... I don't even have the time.. Cos I am too busy working on myself.. I can't just afford to miss heaven...
The Bible says the word of Christ is foolishness unto those that perish..
And Psalm 14:1a says.. The fool hath said in his heart,there is no God....
If you like truncate my comment @Seun .. I don't want to say it will be good to see you look back to the life you've lived without christ in regret when death comes..... But then.. Experience is the best teacher.. And according to Lecrae .. "If I'm wrong about God..then I wasted my life.. If you are wrong about God..then you wasted your eternity"... If you ask me.. My life and yours can end anytime..cos we know not when we will die.. But then.. Eternity is quite a long time...no end to it... I have nothing to lose... But u have so many things to loose..if you are wrong about God.. (Of which you are)..
Take it or leave it.. Rapture is real... No atheist should quote me...cos I don't have much time for long discussions.. And again..there is no point telling a blind man the colour of the cloth he is wearing...
And to the poster Hmmmm... Discussion for another day...don't want to cause drama here yet.

Just look at what a so called Christian is saying, how happy she will be watching pple burn in fire....you are a very wicked person, forget all this Bible you are quoting, you are evil!!!!
Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 21, 2016
the questions is, are they all christians that say they are christians and are they all believers that say they are believers? i don't mean the holy thing but true relationship.
Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
uzolexis:

Just look at what a so called Christian is saying, how happy she will be watching pple burn in fire....you are a very wicked person, forget all this Bible you are quoting, you are evil!!!!
Lol.. Thanks... What's d point preaching to you when all u will do is insult me? Then I better sit and watch..but den I do pray for sinners to repent.. Only God can change them.. (I'm not a saint either)
You say I'm wicked? Thanks .. Don't have much time 4 discussion anyway.
Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by uzolexis(f): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
Tenniebenson:

Lol.. Thanks... What's d point preaching to you when all u will do is insult me? Then I better sit and watch..but den I do pray for sinners to repent.. Only God can change them.. (I'm not a saint either)
You say I'm wicked? Thanks .. Don't have much time 4 discussion anyway.

I'm not insulting you dear, just replying based on your comment, anyone who is looking forward to seeing pple burn in fire for eternity is wicked and every rational human being would agree with me.
Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by brendan007: 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
PastorAIO:
I have a rapture problem. Every time I make a little money and I stash it away somewhere, it seems as if the Money would just suddenly rapture from my pocket or wherever I stashed it. It is very puzzling to me.

Please how can I stop Rapture?

I think You can stop it by paying tithe. grin
Re: Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? by oaroloye(m): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2017
Only the WORTHY can be Ruptured, whilst the Unworthy will be LEFT BEHIND.

. JOHN 14:15-27.

15. "If ye love me,
keep my Commandments.
16. And I will pray The Father,
and He shall give you another Comforter,
that He may abide with you for ever;
17. "Even the Spirit of Truth;
Whom the World cannot receive,
because it seeth him not,
neither knoweth Him:
but ye know Him;
for He dwelleth with you,
and shall be in you.
18. "I will not leave you Comfortless:
I will come to you.
19. "Yet a little while,
and the World seeth me no more;
but ye see me:
because I live,
ye shall live also.
20. At that day ye shall know
that I am in my Father,
and ye in me, and I in you.
21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."
22. Judas saith unto him,
not Iscariot,
"Lord, how is it that
thou wilt manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"
23. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"If a man love me,
He will keep my Words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and the Word which ye hear
is not mine,
but The Father's Which sent me.
25. “These things
have I spoken unto you,
being (yet) present with you.
26. "But The Comforter,
(Which is) The Holy Ghost,
Whom The Father
will send in My Name,
He shall Teach you All Things
and bring all things
to your Remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.
27 “Peace I leave with you;
My Peace I give unto you,
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of GOD (Very Powerful) / Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers / Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.