Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians (22166 Views)

How We Selected Beneficiaries Of N5,000 Stipend To Poorest Nigerians- Presidency / Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians / A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by HungerBAD: 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
The following names should not loose hope with this report, your account will be credited in fullness of time.

Beremx the curtain seller

Omenka the welder

Egift the data fraudster

Ngeneukwuenu the economist

Passingshot the hungry blogger

Midolian the cattle rustler

Agarawu23 the romance shrink

Hungerbad the poster kid for hungry

Rilwayne001 the Gaylord

Cc whynotthetuth firefire. Mizmycoli gaborone mogidi barcanista happiness87 servusSnape plz add yours. We need their faith to be strong

That was cheap.

1 Like

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by ArodewilliamsT: 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
HungerBAD:
Source?

--Modified-

So Vanguard that i use to respect wants to put this hard working Government in a bad light? not a problem. President Buhari is an Honorable man, and will keep to his promises. As Long as Saraki and Dogora are ready to pass it into law in their Chambers,then i dont see how this can be a problem.

This man is barely 6 Months in Office, and all these PDP Hallelujah singers, are just grasping on any straw of criticism against this Government. It will not work, and Project Nigeria Will Be Great Again is on the March.

Sai Buhari.

HOPE mallam Garba shehu pays you well enough to feed all your relatives, hope you also saving for the rainy and difficult days ahead. learn from egoats like egift, he thought he was going to be chopping free 5k by now, but he was used by apc during campaigns and dumped, after abandoning his website business and recharge card sales. Today he is grudgingly trying to revive his long dead web design career. I will remember him in my prayers. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by Eazydeek(m): 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
calebo101:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where is Osinbanjo abi Osunbade? The nigger was explaining the payment like say na just to enrol and activate am remain. Where is he ooooooo?

APC and the foolish Nigerians.. episode 47 cool. How they've successfully hoodwinked Nigerians is seriously amazing. I raise hand and leg for then. Dem think say to govern na by textbook and bible pattern undecided

omumu like you product of a leaking testis
GEJ also told us he didn't have no shoe

hahahahahahahahahaha which means u are foolish too for voting him
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by Eazydeek(m): 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
emmykk:
The zoological presidiot can not fulfil the promise,he was secretly high on kunu when he made that statement.

He even add the promise N1=$1 .

I envy the dry weed that PMB smokes.

The same dry week your father and GEJ was smoking when he said he has no shoes in 2011 too

1 Like

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by Eazydeek(m): 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin

Some Almajiric fools believed the dull'ard when he made that promise. Let them enjoy the "schange" grin

agarawu23 come and collect your own stipend. Buhari IS A CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE.

professional mumu like you
In your family how many people get certificate?

still you wallow in abject poverty, you sleeping under leaking roof
you dead beat bastard

Buhari is your president
if you dont like it

take a rat poison and kill your mother for giving birth to you
without any brain

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by Eazydeek(m): 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
hehe

1 Like

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by harry509: 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
otunsman:
What about the trillions of naira apc govs used to fund buhari's campaign?
who told u dat d money is up 2 trillions?
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by harry509: 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
erico2k2:

How old are you?
mayb we Rr of dsame age kiss wat do u tink? cool
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by lastpage: 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ugosample:

Which new plant was built by Buhari to support the so called improvement in power supply? Sorry to say, He did nothing to influence the so called improvement in power supply, if at all it is true, because in many areas of Nigeria, the power situation has not improved there.

I dont usually respond to SIMPLETONS but l will make an exception in your case!

There has always been power, to some extent.... but Jonathan's administration encouraged scallywags from your side who sell GENERATORS, to SABOTAGE our Power Supply.

They knew Jonathan was an arsehole and very much at home with such treasonable corruption.

But now that a New Sheriff is in town, in the name of Buhari, every thief and Saboteur is sitting-up or shipping out.
Even Refineries that they said were dead and not even worth repairing, are functioning perfectly and supplying Petrol.

The real SCAMMERS in all these is Jonathan and his band of thieves.
But even worse are dolts like you who cannot see beyond your nose and cant recognize CHANGE, even if it hits you in the face!

Please pay your NEPA Bill so that yo can enjoy 7days uninterrupted power supply, for starters, in this same Nigeria that Jonathan told us is impossible!
If you dont like whats going on, please RELOCATE to OTUOKE or your Biafra ASAP.
The other option is the Lagoon and it seems you guys dont appreciate that place yet. free Fish for all you "fish-brains". grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by Ugosample(m): 11:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
lastpage:

I dont usually respond to SIMPLETONS but l will make an exception in your case!

There has always been power, to some extent.... but Jonathan's administration encouraged scallywags from your side who sell GENERATORS, to SABOTAGE our Power Supply.

They knew Jonathan was an arsehole and very much at home with such treasonable corruption.

But now that a New Sheriff is in town, in the name of Buhari, every thief and Saboteur is sitting-up or shipping out.
Even Refineries that they said were dead and not even worth repairing, are functioning perfectly and supplying Petrol.

The real SCAMMERS in all these is Jonathan and his band of thieves.
But even worse are dolts like you who cannot see beyond your nose and cant recognize CHANGE, even if it hits you in the face!

Please pay your NEPA Bill so that yo can enjoy 7days uninterrupted power supply, for starters, in this same Nigeria that Jonathan told us is impossible!
If you dont like whats going on, please RELOCATE to OTUOKE or your Biafra ASAP.
The other option is the Lagoon and it seems you guys dont appreciate that place yet. free Fish for all you "fish-brains". grin grin grin

Lastpage!
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This old man is an idiot. I couldn't help it, i had to describe what you are.
The truth remains that
i)Jonathan's government performed below expectation and
ii) Buhari's government is not any better.

Just wait till 2019, then your eyes will clear,

And who brought biafra into this discussion? That goes to show how stupid and bigoted you are.
Stupid old man with grey pubic hair. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by David0(m): 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
refreshrate:

*vomits all over post*
*ensures vomit covers entire post*
*wipes mouth with back of hand and shirt cuff asks while breathing heavily from excessive vomitting*

Why the double standards sir?
Why?

*still breathing heavily*

If anyone will achieve that kinda promise, what do u think will be d first step he ll take?! Block every financial leakages (Corruption). So is Buhari doing dat now?
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by David0(m): 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
erico2k2:

are you OK? so you are supporting the theory that he made such promise to deceive people into earning votes? cos that's what your statement sounds like.

Read again pls.

He made those promises yes, was it to deceive Nigerians? No. He made those promises cos he knows Nigeria is capable of doing that with the kind of resources we have. Except of cos u don't bliv Nigeria is capable dats when u can say he deceived us.
But wat I was actually pointing at is d fact dat Buhari is taking d right step towards achieving dat promise, which is cubbing corruption or blocking financial loopholes in d system. Now depending on d time frame, he may not b thr when it finally kicks off, but he's started d foundation already. Cos whoever may come in next, ll not wanna dent d transparency dat Buhari is trying to create.
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by adconline(m): 11:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
colossus2:

Which scanner dem use scan you undecided
APC Lieometric Scanner

1 Like

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by gbaskipro: 1:27am On Aug 24, 2015
HungerBAD:
Source?

--Modified-

So Vanguard that i use to respect wants to put this hard working Government in a bad light? not a problem. President Buhari is an Honorable man, and will keep to his promises. As Long as Saraki and Dogora are ready to pass it into law in their Chambers,then i dont see how this can be a problem.

This man is barely 6 Months in Office, and all these PDP Hallelujah singers, are just grasping on any straw of criticism against this Government. It will not work, and Project Nigeria Will Be Great Again is on the March.
U
Sai Buhari.
your comment shows show have comprehension skills
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by MduZA: 5:18am On Aug 24, 2015
I thought Nigerians are hard workers,dont want monetary assistance from the government..
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by agarawu23(m): 6:01am On Aug 24, 2015
Image123:

Get your facts right and start reasoning.
1. The promise was not to all jobless people.
2. The promise was not to all poor people.
3. There was no time given, so it's plain folly to demand that the promise must be fulfilled immediately. It can as well be fulfilled in four years time, it's a goal.
5. Quoting silly figures like 25million and 2.5trillion is a waste of time. The poorest people in mind can be the 100poorest or the 1million poorest.
6. There's an ALLEGED clause of " a monthly stipend of N5000 to the most deprived Nigerians on condition that they immunised their children and send them to school."
Don't forget that next time.

All wailing wailers are needed for teeth gnashing activities and can add their quota to the kainji dam, do something noble for Nigeria.

provacateur, Beremx
Omenka
Egift
Ngeneukwuenu
Passingshot
Midolian
Agarawu23
Hungerbad
Rilwayne001
whynotthetuth firefire. Mizmycoli gaborone
mogidi barcanista happiness87 severusSnape
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by PassingShot(m): 6:38am On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

**crying on their behalf**

No five thousand Naira for...
PassingShot Omenka Beremx efilefun egift midolian Rilwayne001 agarawu23 dayo23 pentiumpro NgeneUkwenu

If you guys need any menial job, I can be of help, the grasses at our backyard is getting over grown. You people can do that one for starters. Sorry guys, take heart embarassed
I don't like to say this but I won't mind to.

I can conveniently take care of your living expenses for as many years as required IF I have to.

So stop your foolery.

3 Likes

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by SeverusSnape(m): 6:44am On Aug 24, 2015
PassingShot:

I don't like to say this but I won't mind to.

I can conveniently take care of your living expenses for as many years as required IF I have to.

So stop your foolery.
Keep quiet you 5,000-hoping-tout.

Hide your ugly face in shame, because your stupid_ Dunderheaded idiotic cow of a president has disappointed you and your entire lineage.

No 5,000 for you. Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

4 Likes

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by Ezemust: 7:38am On Aug 24, 2015
HungerBAD:
Source?

--Modified-

Sai Buhari.
hard working government?
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by dayodare49o: 9:44am On Aug 24, 2015
Singingbae:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/uncertainty-hangs-over-buharis-n5000-monthly-stipends-for-25m-poorest-nigerians/
for the first time I will shop govt money the evil they visit regularly will not let them
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by Aminat508(f): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Its midolian by the way.

Phillips70

Efilefun

Rilwayne001

Tayebest

Aminat508

IbnSultaan

Ramdris

Themilanway

Caseless

Etc
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by TijaniAbu: 11:19am On Aug 24, 2015
Singingbae:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/uncertainty-hangs-over-buharis-n5000-monthly-stipends-for-25m-poorest-nigerians/

Tinubu, mere professor and Buhari should stop pretending they are starting new programs with this N5000 for poorest Nigerians. It is an old program started by Goodluck Jonathan called Conditional Cash Transfer CCT. These Jagabandits are too dull to even understand its workings, liars and fools, they cannot deceive Nigerians
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by Chiaka(f): 11:33am On Aug 24, 2015
For the Gullible ..............APC Scam activated!!!
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by Haishophem(m): 11:49am On Aug 24, 2015
HungerBAD:
Source?

--Modified-

Sai Buhari.

Hunger is really bad as ur moniker implies...so u're still in the comfort of ur room waiting for the unrealistic 5000/month....guy wake up...never believed in that since they made the campaign then...Looking at the state of infrastructure in the country and the mess the economy is into right now u still dey in support of this...what will 5k/mth provide for you...make he no talk go that side ooo..any welfare package promised by any govt of this present day Nigeria is unachievable...the whole money a year will go far in providing some reasonable basic amenities
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by efilefun(m): 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Dude i am moving to a new apartment next month i might need you to come help with some cleaning maybe thats gonna keep you busy instead of wailing on NL like a sex starved mosquito grin grin grin just PM your Digits i will text you the address
SeverusSnape:

**crying on their behalf**

No five thousand Naira for...
PassingShot Omenka Beremx efilefun egift midolian Rilwayne001 agarawu23 dayo23 pentiumpro NgeneUkwenu

If you guys need any menial job, I can be of help, the grasses at our backyard is getting over grown. You people can do that one for starters. Sorry guys, take heart embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by SeverusSnape(m): 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
efilefun:
Dude i am moving to a new apartment next month i might need you to come help with some cleaning maybe thats gonna keep you busy instead of wailing on NL like a sex starved mosquito grin grin grin just PM your Digits i will text you the address
Efulefu...Once again, Sorry, No 5,000 for you and your family. Buhuhu... My job offer still stands. grin. Since the brukutu sipping fool at Aso rock can't keep his promises to his zombies.
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by efilefun(m): 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
Your stupidity is inbuilt.... just like peak milk its in YOU. Wail on
SeverusSnape:

Efulefu...Once again, Sorry, No 5,000 for you and your family. Buhuhu... My job offer still stands. grin. Since the brukutu sipping fool at Aso rock can't keep his promises to his zombies.
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by SeverusSnape(m): 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
efilefun:
Your stupidity is inbuilt.... just like peak milk its in YOU. Wail on
Your dullness is legendary, even aalllah (your god) in his foolishness is wiser than you.

Foolish, feather brained bonobo.
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by efilefun(m): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Your dullness is legendary, even aalllah (your god) in his foolishness is wiser than you.

Foolish, feather brained bonobo.
only a senseless animal would post what you just posted. Have fun grin
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by SeverusSnape(m): 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
efilefun:
only a senseless animal would post what you just posted. Have fun grin
Only a stupid_ cow will worship another fool called aallah, and also his minion pedophile called mohamMAD
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by Caseless: 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Its midolian by the way.

Phillips70

Efilefun

Rilwayne001

Tayebest

Aminat508

IbnSultaan

Ramdris

Themilanway

Caseless

Etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Swaps Two Heads Of Agencies Under The Humanitarian Ministry / Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) / Edo 2024: Hoodlums Destroy Shaibu’s Campaign Vehicle(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.