Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Wow! Im Grateful To God - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wow! Im Grateful To God (1169 Views)

10 Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Father. / 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother / Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Im Grateful To God by amtheone(m): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
I can't thank God enough for how far He has brought us. Our lives are full of His glory.

When I look back where we are coming from it can only be God. When I look at how beautiful our lives have been, I say thank you God.

Our journey was not without struggle but God in His mercy make everything perfect in His time. If I should start to name His goodness upon our lives, there is no enough space for such.

When we look at our a little angel growing everyday and getting wiser by the day. We say thank you Lord.

Remembering things we couldnt afford in time past, but such things is no issue now, He has indeed prove Himself to all sufficient God.

To my beautiful wife for standing by me through thoughout those tough/hard times. I promise u nothing but the best. To my daughter, you have the best dad in the world. To my friends on nl, you have a good friend to count on.

In conclusion, whatever situation u may find your today, be hopeful and believe in a brighter tomorow. If God can do it for me/us. Surely your case is not perculiar.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Im Grateful To God by GHoJes: 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
I join you in thanking God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! Im Grateful To God by Chidoks(f): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
wow indeed. i rejoice with you.i love it when men attribute their success and achievements to God.it's a guarantee for preservation and progress.Thank God for you.may God bless your hussles more and more.may He keep, protect, grow and beautify your family.Shalom!
Re: Wow! Im Grateful To God by lovinam: 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Wow! God is awesome. God bless your home and your wife too
Re: Wow! Im Grateful To God by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
I join u in thanking God, may he bless ur home
Re: Wow! Im Grateful To God by Richy4(m): 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
What else can I say? But join you in thanking God for his mercies that endurth for ever.

The Guy that made heaven and earth. That made it rain and shine for the righteous and the unrighteous
Re: Wow! Im Grateful To God by Idydarling(f): 12:03am On Aug 24, 2015
you are blessed brother
Re: Wow! Im Grateful To God by SAMBARRY: 3:02am On Aug 24, 2015
Ok atigbo e.

next
Re: Wow! Im Grateful To God by TooNoisy(f): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2015
I join you to thank God. Your time has come and thank you for sharing so that others will know it is just a matter of time before their blessing comes along. So people hold on to God, continue to work hard and be the best you can be. Your blessings are on the way!

4 Likes

Re: Wow! Im Grateful To God by lovingmum(f): 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
God will continue to bless your family sir
Re: Wow! Im Grateful To God by amtheone(m): 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
@all thanks a million for wishing us well. @lovingmum, its been a long time, how is ur baby. Hope you are gud?
Re: Wow! Im Grateful To God by lovingmum(f): 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
amtheone:
@all thanks a million for wishing us well. @lovingmum, its been a long time, how is ur baby. Hope you are gud?

We are both fine sir
Thank you sir
Re: Wow! Im Grateful To God by timilehing(m): 8:02am On Aug 25, 2015
Happy for you
Re: Wow! Im Grateful To God by FlySly05: 8:39am On Aug 25, 2015
For whatever reasons you are grateful to God, me sef join bodi with you hail Baba God. He is indeed mighty awesome and marvelous.
Re: Wow! Im Grateful To God by JoyPaulLaw(m): 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
Make I use style connect with ur appreciation to God.... Make God give us all BIG testimony and a heart of appreciation.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing; Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once(photos) / How would you feel if your mum become pregnant in your twenties? / z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.