Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,649 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

I Am Under Attack For Stopping Buhari's Men From Stealing, Says Okonjo-iweala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Under Attack For Stopping Buhari's Men From Stealing, Says Okonjo-iweala (3157 Views)

2019: Buhari’s Men In Dilemma / "Buhari's Men Kidnapped Chibok Girls" - Fani Kayode / Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Under Attack For Stopping Buhari's Men From Stealing, Says Okonjo-iweala by qubie(m): 5:41am On Aug 24, 2015
Hmmm
Re: I Am Under Attack For Stopping Buhari's Men From Stealing, Says Okonjo-iweala by double0seven(m): 5:55am On Aug 24, 2015
The Madam Ngozi can cry all that she wants but there is no way she can avoid being criticized or blamed. She was a Minister of Finance and even Coordinating Minister of the Economy and under her watch, over 11 trillion of Nigeria's money was looted. One Minister alone looted 6 billion dollars.

So what exactly is she managing? What is she coordinating? Is not enough for her say she has no part in it, which we don't really know. it all happened under her watch. She should have resigned. And if she was unaware, that means she's highly incompetent.
Re: I Am Under Attack For Stopping Buhari's Men From Stealing, Says Okonjo-iweala by owobokiri(m): 5:58am On Aug 24, 2015
segebobo:
GEJ's tenure was regarded to be corrupt. She is getting the attacks because she was the manager of the economy at the time and so much was looted under her watch. I only hope PMB's govt will probe & prosecute the alleged looters but the problem is this: if he decides to probe, some will cry victimisation & witch hunting. If he decides not to probe, the govt will be like the previous one that was always making empty accusations without any concrete evidence.

Nobody is crying victimization and witch-hunt if a wholistic and clean fight against corruption is unleashed. Don't muddle it. The problem is that your daurra president is not interested in fighting corruption. He has his eyes set on just some few individuals in just one administration! How do you explain that doble standards to serious minds? Everybody supports him to fight corruption. It is only the hatefilled clans of petty minds in APC that wants him to fight individuals in the name of fighting corruption and that is wrong. . Buhari must fight corruption not individuals. .
Re: I Am Under Attack For Stopping Buhari's Men From Stealing, Says Okonjo-iweala by Legitbaba(m): 6:19am On Aug 24, 2015
pls expose dem oo
Re: I Am Under Attack For Stopping Buhari's Men From Stealing, Says Okonjo-iweala by AlPeter: 6:25am On Aug 24, 2015
Folks are so gullible the spokesman was asked a question instead of answering it he decided to raise a false alarm and folks are here jumping around because of it are NIGERIANS THIS DUMB? Madam should answer the question.
Re: I Am Under Attack For Stopping Buhari's Men From Stealing, Says Okonjo-iweala by arbitter: 6:29am On Aug 24, 2015
We all know Nigerians have some serious long term memory issues, hence why they probably forgot all the crap that might have happened last week already. That crap has been favoring Politicians for eternity. But whenever i come to this forum (and ive managed to limit it to like twice a week since i cant stand the flood of idiocy here) i have to see the usual worshipers of GEJ trying to shamelessly pretend as if he's some innocent pure angelic guy whom the 'evil' Abokis are trying to paint as a corrupt individual blah blah blah.

Like Reallly?!! You do know we've all seen the countless reports on all the crap that happened under his watch eh?

I mean just look at these pathetic halfwits sucking each others dicks as they dance around in their bullshit of how 'Ngozi Iweala stopped Buhari's men from stealing'.

Honestly the way i see it Youre better off just calling it quits and seperating that junk of a country of yours. I've seen sentimental bullshit politics all around the world even in the US but atleast its not so damn pathetic that you'd see someone actually 'rejoicing' about the difficulty of retrieving the nations stolen wealth. Maybe if we werent stuck with the FILTHY ANIMAL THAT HE SPENT MONTHS BEING A PROPAGANDA WARRIOR FOR WE WOULDNT NEED TO HAVE ISSUES RETRIEVING ALL THE CASH THAT WAS STOLEN UNDER HIM!! HOW's that for a fvcking thought you insincere piece of garbage angry
Re: I Am Under Attack For Stopping Buhari's Men From Stealing, Says Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 24, 2015
Accusations are not substitute to governance - Bishop Kukah.
Re: I Am Under Attack For Stopping Buhari's Men From Stealing, Says Okonjo-iweala by Chiaka(f): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2015
This is why Nigeria hasn't grown all these years we bring down the best and uphold imbeciles
Re: I Am Under Attack For Stopping Buhari's Men From Stealing, Says Okonjo-iweala by Adminisher: 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ha ha ha. This is very funny. Nigeria is becoming a joke. Iweala prevented some people close to Buhari from stealing. Now that is fresh. At least corruption is on the retreat. With corrupt people fighting back with questionable allegations of corruption maybe we will kill corruption as a whole.
Re: I Am Under Attack For Stopping Buhari's Men From Stealing, Says Okonjo-iweala by Adminisher: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
saintopus:
To me this woman, indeed is a good woman. For her to maintain an integrity to the extent that the International Community find her worthy of holding very sensitive post in World Bank means that at least she must be better than most of our politicians that we all know have not worked in any other establishment other than in politics and yet amassed so much wealth. Let us take for instance. Where has Amaechi worked to have so much money? What about those other politicians? I mentioned my state governor here. I don't know of others. You can add yours.

The international community are not angels. She was planted in Nigeria to sell questionable loans for big banks. You are even underestimating how much they value this woman. In the days when Jonathan had just lost the elections this woman zoomed to France to hold some key meetings . What she was doing nobody knows including the joker who called himself president.
She is on first name basis with everyone that matters in international finance.
Re: I Am Under Attack For Stopping Buhari's Men From Stealing, Says Okonjo-iweala by patrickmuf(m): 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
playing with the emotions of obviously gullible Nigerians

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) / We Have Made A Mistake Of A Lifetime / Nigeria Can’t Progress Under Current Political System – Tinubu, Bozimo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.