Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

How Do I Correct This In My Husband. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Correct This In My Husband. (1440 Views)

Correct This Hilarious Prewedding Photo T-shirt Prints / How Do I Correct This Attitude?? / No Boyfriend Vs No Girlfriend: Which Is Correct In These Pictures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Correct This In My Husband. by pointzero30: 1:04am On Aug 24, 2015
he enjoys MouthAction that is much sucking of Dick n breast but do nt take his night bath. we normally have sex at night n his body test salty. this could be as a result of heat for d day. if I refuse he will nt enjoy d sex n it will ram him time to start enjoying it.
Re: How Do I Correct This In My Husband. by chocolateme(f): 1:04am On Aug 24, 2015
That husband of yours is what we call "Agavu"
Buy him a nipplet so he can also be carrying it around.
Pls lick Cameroon pepper next time you are about to....
I think you should seriously start rejecting him especially after he refuses to bath eww!! Only you can curtail it though it will not be easy but keep trying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Correct This In My Husband. by Mrbigman1(m): 1:05am On Aug 24, 2015
U op, drag am enter bathroom naw, abi u no sabi trick am?

Some ladies can just say, please go take ur bath, I can't touch u without it.

When u repeat dis for a week, him game go recalibrate

1 Like

Re: How Do I Correct This In My Husband. by Mrbigman1(m): 1:05am On Aug 24, 2015
chocolateme:

I catch u
Re: How Do I Correct This In My Husband. by dust88: 3:50am On Aug 24, 2015
chocolateme:
That husband of yours is what we call "Agavu"
Buy him a nipplet so he can also be carrying it around.
Pls lick Cameroon pepper next time you are about to....
I think you should seriously start rejecting him especially after he refuses to bath eww!! Only you can curtail it though it will not be easy but keep trying.

Hahahahha it's nt an easy road.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Correct This In My Husband. by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 24, 2015
Divorce him and marry another man!
Re: How Do I Correct This In My Husband. by LongPennis(m): 4:50am On Aug 24, 2015
Use a dettol on his brokos before sucking simply to avoid germs. undecided
Re: How Do I Correct This In My Husband. by Ginaz(f): 7:41am On Aug 24, 2015
o.p whenever he wants you to suck it, remove all your clothes except your pant. he's gonna get hard just seeing you like that, when he comes for you, use style to lure him into the bathroom and tell him you wanna make love in the bathroom or suck it there. immediately he steps foot in, remove his clothes and pour water on him. smile and pet him, use soap on him and you can now enjoy your wonderful husband.

marriage na sense and style grin

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Correct This In My Husband. by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 24, 2015
jeez!!!.....some men tho undecided

dirty sex life!! angry
Re: How Do I Correct This In My Husband. by misspicy(f): 8:31am On Aug 24, 2015
Imagine....so disgusting,Op does he even go down on you,i doubt it,this and many more na hin we dey suffer for marriage,only God can help us....
I cnt even date a dirty guy,not to talk of marry
Op buy him a gift of toiletries,complete set of soap,sponge and colonge,he should get d message....
Re: How Do I Correct This In My Husband. by alexis007(m): 8:40am On Aug 24, 2015
Ginaz:
o.p whenever he wants you to suck it, remove all your clothes except your pant. he's gonna get hard just seeing you like that, when he comes for you, use style to lure him into the bathroom and tell him you wanna make love in the bathroom or suck it there. immediately he steps foot in, remove his clothes and pour water on him. smile and pet him, use soap on him and you can now enjoy your wonderful husband.

marriage na sense and style grin
you get sense die abeg. See all the tricks wey full your head. If you channel this your sense to your academics eh, then you don't need to read before you make first class. Just enter hall like that go tear your A's.

Seriously, I can give you mouth-action 24/7 for one full year because of this comment. tongue

(1) (Reply)

[DATING] How To Approach Girls WITHOUT Rejection / 8 Signs You’re Being Used For Sex / What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.