Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

[DATING] How To Approach Girls WITHOUT Rejection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [DATING] How To Approach Girls WITHOUT Rejection (1438 Views)

How To Approach Girls (works EVERY time) / . / Photos Of Girls Without Bra Partying In Lagos Resurfaces Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[DATING] How To Approach Girls WITHOUT Rejection by BadBoysDating(m): 11:32am On Nov 04, 2015

So there was a guy who tried to pick up a hot chick

Guy: Hi!
Girl: What?
Guy: You know, there should be a warning sign on my d*ck
Girl: WHAT?!
Guy: Yeah, it should say choking hazard, LOL
Girl: Isn't that a label they put on small object?

----------------------------------------------------------

Ahoy, Matey! Don Juan here, a Professional Dating Coach...

How to approach cute & sexy chicks at mall/on the street without rejection?

Approach is one of the most basic techniques in Art of Dating...so essential, without approach, we could never have a date...and have a baby! And the question about approach is one of the questions mostly asked by my students! (I get even bored to answer!)

But, too many questions are like, "what to say to her?", "what's the best pick-up line?", "what if she rejects me?" Man...this is so stoopid...

I tell you what, what you say doesn't matter! How you say it matters! That's the formula!!

Most of guys think too technical, but the most important part is how you approach her! Get it?

~ "No..."

Ok...so, you better don't think what to say to her, what's the best pick-up line...you just need to be[b] confident, comfortable, and relax!![/b] That's it...

Listen I had a student, he was soooo introvert, so shy! In the class, he was even too shy to ask his teacher...when he was lost, he was even too shy to ask someone...when on the internet, he was even too shy to ask Google!

He had no guts to approach girls, even when he tried to ask an elder for a direction, he felt his heart going to explode! One time, there was a normal girl accidentally hit his arm, then at night my student fantasized having grand kids with her!

It was hard to coach that kind of student...so I was focusing on building his confidence and comfort of being himself...about 3 months later, girl's numbers he got within that amount of time 5 times much more than the girl's numbers he got during 23 years of living!

Examples of winning approach:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFL7aLfwK6I
Yub, you're right, it's just a movie, but this is the erfect example how that Bad Boy approaches that hottie confidently...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLyHbuEmI4k
One of my Mentors when I was still a stupid student...See? It was a huge success! Why? because he was confident & relax...

All of the examples above are direct approach, but if you use indirect, don't do it the stupid way...like you ask her what time is it, where'es the toilet, using cheesy pick up line...

Don't be nervous/feel intimidated, stop thinking negatively about yourself, stop thinking, "what if she rejects me?", just stop thinking, don't hurt your brain like you did when you do math exam!

Be comfortable with yourself, never say anything about your face, abs, or cash in your pocket...relaxing body language, feet shouldn't shake like twerking, arms & hands calm down, maintain eye contact!

Voice, be manly! Remember 93% of communication happens contextually, and only 7% contentually! Women pay attention more to how you approach, not what you say when you approach!!

To fix this, practice! Approach hot dog seller or police on the street...

If you've felt comfortable approaching them, then approach those hot chicks on the street, at the mall, or even in the graveyard...but make sure her feet on the ground...

It's time for...Bad Boy's Challenge!!

For all Mateys here, I have a challenge...post replies on here...how you approach a cute girl on the street? Or better, just tell you approach experience...

The best & most creative answer will get special prize from me!

Terms & Conditions: this thread gets many views, 1 user may give many replies, post on fb, tweet on twitter, and just leave a reply with the answer.

eg: when I was a Dating student, I had a mentor, he was a Pick Up Artist, he ever got girl's numbers in mind-blowing way...check it out!

On the Santa Monica beach, California...my mentor (let's call him Mr. Flower -not his real name), went to the beach bringing a fishing pole, a pen, papers, and roses...

Then on the beach, he was standing while gripping his fishing pole with a piece of paper, a pen, & a rose attached to it...that's the bait...

Here comes the interesting part...suddenly a hot blonde & a cute brunette in bikinis picked up the flower, they realized there was a string attached to it...they confused...

Hot girls= hey, what are you doing?? (asking Mr. flower)

Mr. Flower= I'm fishing...

Hot girls= Fishing for what?!

Mr. Flower= Fishing for your number...

Hot girls= Ha ha ha...you're really clever! I like it!

Mr. Flower= Just write down your number on the paper, then the rose is yours!

Finally my mentor got 2 phone numbers of 2 cute & sexy chicks on the beach!

BAM!! Crazy, I was speechless watching him doing that...[I]"Dafuq did I just see?! Getting girl's numbers is that fast & simple?!"[/I]

See? No cheesy & stoopid pick up lines, no wasting time...be confident, relax, & comfortable...to be more powerful: Smart, Unique, Creative!

If you want to give me reputation, gimme red! that's my favorite!
The winner will be announced 7 days after this thread posted!

That's it, Matey! Don Juan here...
Enjoy your life, and...keep amazing, Matey!
"It's Good to be Bad!!" Heave Ho...
Re: [DATING] How To Approach Girls WITHOUT Rejection by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 04, 2015
undecided
Re: [DATING] How To Approach Girls WITHOUT Rejection by SirLegal(m): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
shocked
Re: [DATING] How To Approach Girls WITHOUT Rejection by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ogini??dat was too long angry

1 Like

Re: [DATING] How To Approach Girls WITHOUT Rejection by mondaynelson20: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
READ MY STORY ON HOW I HAVE BABY.
My Name is Moral,i live in California,i have a big testimony to say to the people who have Womb problem, I have been married for four years without any child, nor pregnancy and so i became very sad and lost hope in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant and this really make life so hard for me and this made my husband to turn away from me.My sister in-law told me about DR EZIKE from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry and that everything we soon be okay.He cast a spell and it was a miracle to my greatest surprise three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,and Dr.EZIKE he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband some thing to rub before we made love.just few months later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boy and girl) we are now a happy family.i will advice you to email him now,ID:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via Email:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life.his mobile number on what/apps:+2348167554235.....

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? / Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! / If Premarital Sex Causes Bad Luck, Why Not Good Luck In Some Cases?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.