Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members (17285 Views)

Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) / Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna / Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by Ayomax(m): 9:39am On Aug 24, 2015
PDP is dead!!!!! EOD
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by mathel(m): 9:39am On Aug 24, 2015
It's well with PDP

2 Likes

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by megawax8: 9:42am On Aug 24, 2015
How exactly is this supposed to help our democracy?? Or RETURN OWNERSHIP OF THE PARTY TO THE PEOPLE

I'm no fan of any party, just want to be enlightened
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by MrALIVE: 9:42am On Aug 24, 2015
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=37272837]You see, PDP is the quintessential 21st century political party, Everything is done in conformity with modern best practices, I applaud PDP for this great step, The world is truly a global village.

APC (Almajiri popular choice) can't try this, You know why??...
Because seventy-five percent of their members are Almajiris, For crying out loud, What do Almajiris know about Internet?.

Let's see if "Buhari's body language" will change their gross illiteracy. grin

[/quote wailing wailer still supporting a party that looted and destroyed Nigeria
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by sherif4owo(m): 9:43am On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Have you received your #5,000 stipend

Keep wallowing in delusions.grin

is 5000 all u need to solve your problems.. okay., I didnt support him for the stipend, But I voted for him to do what he is doing now. Im sure you are getting your share of the CHANGE he promised and if not, then check your self.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by ajepako(f): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
You see, PDP is the quintessential 21st century political party, Everything is done in conformity with modern best practices, I applaud PDP for this great step, The world is truly a global village.

Because seventy-five percent of their members are Almajiris, For crying out loud, What do Almajiris know about Internet?.

Chai.. you no nice oh!

1 Like

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by Bobo001: 9:54am On Aug 24, 2015
95% of APC are old PDP. you agree?

Pangea:

grin grin

Dey there dey deceive yourself!
Can a leopard change its spots?
Online registration ko, offline ni!
All enlightened Nigerians now know the wastage and destruction caused by the people destroying party!
PDP has become a leper that can be touched only by other lepers!
And who know who they are!

1 Like

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by anwo247: 9:55am On Aug 24, 2015
Come rain come shine, I'm a pound PDP member.

I've nothing to do with tyranny

2 Likes

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 24, 2015
[s]
SenseiX:
The National Working Committee (NWC) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has given its nod for the restarting of the online system for registration of party members across the country, beginning with the Edo state chapter.

The party in a statement issued on Sunday  by its National Publicity Secretary, Chief Olisa Metuh said Edo state would be used as a pilot for the project.
It said the earlier scheduled congresses in Edo state has been deferred to a date to be announces later.

The party said the decision to resuscitate the e-registration project is part of the reengineering efforts to rebuild the party.

“The National Working Committee (NWC), after very wide consultations with critical stakeholders, and in line with the wishes and aspirations of our teeming supporters across the country, has approved the resuscitation of the e-registration project.

“This project, which was initially presented in the 52nd National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting of our great party on August 12, 2010, is aimed, among other things, at harmonizing our membership data, returning ownership of the party to the people and strengthening our various structures at all levels across the country.

“The NWC believes that the e-registration is indeed a decisive step towards enthroning internal democracy and giving every member a voice in the party.”
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/pdp-begins-on-line-registration-of-members/218231/
Cc lalasticlala
[/s]
Rubbish
Waste of time from a dead party of Looting wailing wailers angry

1 Like

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by bobchigar(m): 9:56am On Aug 24, 2015
SenseiX:
The National Working Committee (NWC) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has given its nod for the restarting of the online system for registration of party members across the country, beginning with the Edo state chapter.

The party in a statement issued on Sunday  by its National Publicity Secretary, Chief Olisa Metuh said Edo state would be used as a pilot for the project.
It said the earlier scheduled congresses in Edo state has been deferred to a date to be announces later.

The party said the decision to resuscitate the e-registration project is part of the reengineering efforts to rebuild the party.

“The National Working Committee (NWC), after very wide consultations with critical stakeholders, and in line with the wishes and aspirations of our teeming supporters across the country, has approved the resuscitation of the e-registration project.

“This project, which was initially presented in the 52nd National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting of our great party on August 12, 2010, is aimed, among other things, at harmonizing our membership data, returning ownership of the party to the people and strengthening our various structures at all levels across the country.

“The NWC believes that the e-registration is indeed a decisive step towards enthroning internal democracy and giving every member a voice in the party.”
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/pdp-begins-on-line-registration-of-members/218231/
Cc lalasticlala

PDP is learning from APC. The idea of registering party members was initiated by APC

1 Like

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by beetruth: 9:57am On Aug 24, 2015
sherif4owo:

is 5000 all u need to solve your problems.. okay., I didnt support him for the stipend, But I'm voted for him to do what he is doing now[b][/b]. Im sure you are getting your share of the CHANGE he promised and if not, then check your self.
pls expantiate on the bolded "what he is doing now"

1 Like

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by carboblanko(m): 9:59am On Aug 24, 2015
Pangea:

grin grin

All enlightened Nigerians now know the wastage and destruction caused by the people destroying party!

grin Classic.
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:00am On Aug 24, 2015
Hope they wont loot d money 4 dis too. Useless party 4 pigs grin
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by yinkus204(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2015
Papa deceive pikin party una don com again abi wen we never finish cleaning d mess u put us.
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
You see, PDP is the quintessential 21st century political party, Everything is done in conformity with modern best practices, I applaud PDP for this great step, The world is truly a global village.

I knew you would comment with your indomine brain
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by poshstore: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2015
PDP chasing APC...its too late.
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2015
ORACLE1975:
After the rain...

Come the Erosion
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by Akataka01: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2015
Dats a gud move in d right direction. Am so sure dat PDP wil definitely bounce bak in a short while. D likes of Tambuwal, Saraki, Ortom, Atiku, Kwankwanso etc wil later find their way bak 2 PDP.

1 Like

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by hola106(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2015
Medicine after death People deceiving people new style
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by spenca: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2015
APC be teaching y' all politics since inception
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

they still lost to apc sha grin
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by Fulaboy(m): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Whenever I see a post like this on NL I just laugh and quickly check the poster's profile but sadly when I checked yours what I saw is a man behind a TECHNO phone screen, imagine and you're even telling someone to go and collect that N5000 when you need it more

'YOU NEED MORE BRUV" You desperately need it.........

I wouldn't blame you tho undecided Poverty isn't a sin

1 Like

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by nnachidav: 10:19am On Aug 24, 2015
Whether online or off line registration, the APC should not fail to learn from the pdp's mistake.
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by sdindan: 10:22am On Aug 24, 2015
Pangea:

grin grin

Please please please Dude please disappear if you don't know what to comment
Not compulsory that you must comment.
If a leopard can change its spots, what the hell Amaechi, Atiku, kwankwaso, Saraki El rufai and Co are doing in APC?
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by onenaija007: 10:26am On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Eyah! Your stupidity has long over due.
Your foolishness has grossed more than Nigeria's GDP.
I hope your mom doesn't know about this.
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by BabaO2: 10:35am On Aug 24, 2015
Faceless party registration is what some people are celebrating already. Hackers over to you, this party must not succeed in Nigeria again
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by disumusa: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

its only abnormal person that will associate with failure
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by mozel247: 10:39am On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

And the same 78%will counter your membership in terms of block votes. IA a game of number and not strategy again dumb ass
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by lekankolade(m): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2015
gone are the days when they were still in power, If u wan join kom see diff questions like, where are you from? , who's your father, who's your godfather, are you a Nigerian? , will you love your country first or your party and pocket? , stealing and corruption differentiate and find d similarities......now they are making it free ....PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Strikes Out Forgery Suit Against Saraki, Ekweremadu / Ondo Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Reinstatement Of Impeached Deputy Speaker / Senate: I Consulted With Buhari, Tinubu Before Contesting - Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.