Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,099 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members (17291 Views)

Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) / Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna / Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by koife(m): 10:41am On Aug 24, 2015
Am so keying into this.....let the registration begin. Can't wait to kick those backstabbing fifth columnists out. Let's begin the cleanup within....we shall rise again#insha allah
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by M4gunners: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2015
Good development PDP shall rise again to challenge this probing administration.
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by disumusa: 10:46am On Aug 24, 2015
SenseiX:
The National Working Committee (NWC) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has given its nod for the restarting of the online system for registration of party members across the country, beginning with the Edo state chapter.

The party in a statement issued on Sunday  by its National Publicity Secretary, Chief Olisa Metuh said Edo state would be used as a pilot for the project.
It said the earlier scheduled congresses in Edo state has been deferred to a date to be announces later.

The party said the decision to resuscitate the e-registration project is part of the reengineering efforts to rebuild the party.

“The National Working Committee (NWC), after very wide consultations with critical stakeholders, and in line with the wishes and aspirations of our teeming supporters across the country, has approved the resuscitation of the e-registration project.

“This project, which was initially presented in the 52nd National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting of our great party on August 12, 2010, is aimed, among other things, at harmonizing our membership data, returning ownership of the party to the people and strengthening our various structures at all levels across the country.

“The NWC believes that the e-registration is indeed a decisive step towards enthroning internal democracy and giving every member a voice in the party.”
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/pdp-begins-on-line-registration-of-members/218231/
Cc lalasticlala
if they like, let it be free or on road registration, i can associate with failure
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by omoiyalayi(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2015
Pdp 4 16yrs = failure

No good can come out of dem

We now have a beta party = APC

And a beta leaders =BUHARI & OSINBANJO

1 Like

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by BobUg28(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2015
LOOL...can't stop laughing when I first saw the caption of this thread. cheesy grin grin

Very soon, they'll adopt the PVN (Party Verification Numbering )method to avoid fraudulent registration of Party members.
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by BobUg28(m): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2015
omoiyalayi:
Pdp 4 16yrs = failure

No good can come out of dem

We now have a beta party = APC

And a beta leaders =BUHARI & OSINBANJO

...and what make them good leaders ?

1 Like

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by magzey: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2015
Online registration of PDP members ?? OK oooooo so this time around e-politics Don begin . I pity Nigeria if PDP come back to power. Our money will vanish tru E-fraud .Lailai.

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by Runyibee(m): 11:11am On Aug 24, 2015
This is what we are expecting from great party like PDP in Nigeria and African.
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by MyMouth(m): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
You see, PDP is the quintessential 21st century political party, Everything is done in conformity with modern best practices, I applaud PDP for this great step, The world is truly a global village.

APC (Almajiri popular choice) can't try this, You know why??...
Because seventy-five percent of their members are Almajiris, For crying out loud, What do Almajiris know about Internet?.

Let's see if "Buhari's body language" will change their gross illiteracy. grin

The same online registration APC were doing and PDP had to send the DSS to frame them that they were cloning voters card.

1 Like

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by ejirede: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2015
I will only register my pet as a PDP member.Here in the north,it is only cows,ram and other animals that will be register as new members of PDPshit
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by mildflame: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
You see, PDP is the quintessential 21st century political party, Everything is done in conformity with modern best practices, I applaud PDP for this great step, The world is truly a global village.

Because seventy-five percent of their members are Almajiris, For crying out loud, What do Almajiris know about Internet?.

Now when PMB don stop their THIEF THIEF , dem one dey steal 4rm THEMSELVES. PDP Criminals yestaday 2day n 4ver
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by ba7man(m): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2015
Bobo001:
95% of APC are old PDP. you agree?

If they ask you to list them now, you'll mention 8 names and break off into a rant.

1 Like

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by Ephemmm: 11:33am On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

tongue tongue tongue tongue I thought you guys said APC party only exist online: ki ki ki....
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by Lasese: 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Warmongers
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by kasay: 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
PDP deceiving themselves since 2000BC.....a party of fraudsters for fraudsters by fraudsters angry

They want to commence e-registration after which they will design and deliver e-corruption. While their e-wailers and e-diots on NL will keep spewing e-deciet.

PAPA DECEIVING PIKIN With their latest e-antics. cheesy
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by PENCILLER(m): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
amnesty7:
A beautiful monday morning indeed. A party that fought tooth and nail against card reader now doing e-registration grin
I guess their members will soon ask PMB to permit them do e-refund of looted assets.
no mind dem...
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
Okay..... after seeing that the presence of APC is Improving power they feel the best thing to use it for is e-registration.

I don't blame them, if only they built industries maybe they would have known that electricity has better use than freezing my pure water.

useless party.
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by Omeny: 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
Pangea:

grin grin

Dey there dey deceive yourself!
Can a leopard change its spots?
Online registration ko, offline ni!
All enlightened Nigerians now know the wastage and destruction caused by the people destroying party!
PDP has become a leper that can be touched only by other lepers!
And who know who they are!

Says who?

Do u think everybody will go to heaven even if God himself become G.O of every church and mosque?

Millions will still go with PDP! Believe it or not!
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by Myself2(m): 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

No, It can't. Buhari can't change his spots. Once a despot, always a despot.

Hehehehehehehe
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Well let see Buhari will Beam SEARCH LIGHT toward internet Direction

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by ogundeleai(m): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Jonathan is gone, Now Buhari is on board, let's talk about his own. Forget about Jonathan.

Indeed! Clueless individual like him should go for never. Such ineptitude personalty must not rule a district again not to mention a state or country like Nigeria
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by SeverusSnape(m): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Well let see Buhari will Beam SEARCH LIGHT toward internet Direction
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin
The guy is a clown.
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
L grin L I CANT STOP LAUGHING grin grin grin grin grin TOO MUCH PROMISES
SeverusSnape:

Do you mean the two million jobs promise

#onechance grin

"I have no idea of what I'm doing" - Buhari

1 Like

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by SeverusSnape(m): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
naturaldora:
L grin L I CANT STOP LAUGHING grin grin grin grin grin TOO MUCH PROMISES
My dear don't mind the jokers. grin
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by InvertedHammer: 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
SenseiX:
The National Working Committee (NWC) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has given its nod for the restarting of the online system for registration of party members across the country, beginning with the Edo state chapter.

The party in a statement issued on Sunday  by its National Publicity Secretary, Chief Olisa Metuh said Edo state would be used as a pilot for the project.
It said the earlier scheduled congresses in Edo state has been deferred to a date to be announces later.

The party said the decision to resuscitate the e-registration project is part of the reengineering efforts to rebuild the party.

“The National Working Committee (NWC), after very wide consultations with critical stakeholders, and in line with the wishes and aspirations of our teeming supporters across the country, has approved the resuscitation of the e-registration project.

“This project, which was initially presented in the 52nd National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting of our great party on August 12, 2010, is aimed, among other things, at harmonizing our membership data, returning ownership of the party to the people and strengthening our various structures at all levels across the country.

“The NWC believes that the e-registration is indeed a decisive step towards enthroning internal democracy and giving every member a voice in the party.”
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/pdp-begins-on-line-registration-of-members/218231/
Cc lalasticlala
/
Here is the link to register:

www.barcanista_wailer.com
www.temitemi1_wailer.com

\

1 Like

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by sherif4owo(m): 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
beetruth:

pls expantiate on the bolded "what he is doing now"

for you to request that I should expantiate .. it means you ain't feeling his impact yet. but yet you don't have to ask me, check nairaland politics forum or ask Google for many others. sorry,I cant help your situation grin
beetruth:

pls expantiate on the bolded "what he is doing now"

for you to request that I should expantiate .. it means you ain't feeling his impact yet. but yet you don't have to ask me, check nairaland politics forum or ask Google for many others. sorry,I cant help your situation
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by umares: 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
@SeverusSnape is your father and mother Almajiris?useless iyamuris!!
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by EazyMoh(m): 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
good luck to the one time largest party in Africa, am waiting for the final figure, hope it won't exceed the population of Nigeria.
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by bashydemy(m): 12:23am On Aug 25, 2015
Hahhaa PDP will never stop making me laugh... Now E registration? SO they wanna be an internet party and not on ground....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Crisis: South-West Governors Divided Over Bid To Remove Oshiomhole - Punch / Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army / Don’t Adjust 2023 Election Timetable, Buhari Tells INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.