Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

My Big Bro Says I'm Lazy, He's About To Take Dreadful Action. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Big Bro Says I'm Lazy, He's About To Take Dreadful Action. (1044 Views)

Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" / Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. / He Wants To Marry Me But He Says I'm Too Ambitious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Big Bro Says I'm Lazy, He's About To Take Dreadful Action. by Phemour: 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2009
I use to be convinced beyond all reasonable doubt that I’m not a Lazy Boy, but now I’m not too sure if he's right on wrong.

Whenever he gives me a task to do in his office, to me I do it perfectly but he always complains. It’s like this:

Activitie: Take this chair down there.                          

My action: I’ll take the chair away since He’s not précising where to keep it

His reaction: Cant you use your brain

Activitie: If Gen goes off                          

My action: Many people have gone to check it before I’m even aware.maybe I’m the last person to be there

His reaction: See how he’s working.

Activitie: Opening office in themorning                          

My action: I’m no the holding office keys So I have no reason to be in haste

His reaction: If he comes and he hasn'st see the office opened, he finds me responsible

Activitie: If any system got fault                          

My action: Yeah! I love my musics in the Server and so other people do

His reaction: he finds me guilty of any virus infected system bcs i play music

Today, in the house, he asked me to put on the Gen, I spent almost 10minutes starting it but it couldn’t start, when he came he lamented, is everything I cant do, he said even a woman will on the Gen.

He collected the winder, he tried it but it couldn’t on that when he remembered he has loosened the speed. He increased the speed and I put it on.

I wouldn’t have make this a NL stuff coz I’m not bored with his criticizes but he’s about to take a terrible action.

With my Explanations and Examples, please judge me am I a Lazy Boy?
Re: My Big Bro Says I'm Lazy, He's About To Take Dreadful Action. by kanayo74(m): 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2009
hope u dont have a care free attitude concerning what he does.

if not,

what i will advice you to do is to ask him,

how he wants you to do the things he sends you to do any time he sends you on an errand.

be calm with him and try to discuss at length with him why he finds faults with the way u do the things he sends you
Re: My Big Bro Says I'm Lazy, He's About To Take Dreadful Action. by invisible2(m): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2009
Most young men of nowadays are lazy, not surprised to hear your big brother complain. Just apply haste and tact in all you do and your bos will respect you.

1 Like

Re: My Big Bro Says I'm Lazy, He's About To Take Dreadful Action. by tpia: 1:51am On Mar 29, 2009
Re: My Big Bro Says I'm Lazy, He's About To Take Dreadful Action. by Phemour: 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2009
kanayo74:

if not,

what i will advice you to do is to ask him,

how he wants you to do the things he sends you to do any time he sends you on an errand.

He's reserved, he dont say what he have in mind
Re: My Big Bro Says I'm Lazy, He's About To Take Dreadful Action. by Phemour: 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2009
invisible!:

Most young men of nowadays are lazy, not surprised to hear your big brother complain. Just apply haste and tact in all you do and your bos will respect you.

Why old men of yesterday doesn't put themselves in nowadays lad/lass shoes

Have they forgoten they were once like us
Re: My Big Bro Says I'm Lazy, He's About To Take Dreadful Action. by tpia: 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2009
Re: My Big Bro Says I'm Lazy, He's About To Take Dreadful Action. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2009
@ OP,

i made mention of this in a previous thread. the problem is not that you are  lazy per se, it is that you are totally dependent on your brother for your livelihood/sustenance. it is a bad part of human nature, but most of us will take a person for granted as long as he is dependent on us. you need to get out and get of job of your own.

the only way you will get your brother's respect is if you are earning money by yourself. rest assured, if you continue working in his office/for him, the humiliation will continue. good luck.
Re: My Big Bro Says I'm Lazy, He's About To Take Dreadful Action. by Amigoz(f): 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2009
oyb:

@ OP,

i made mention of this in a previous thread. the problem is not that you are  lazy per se, it is that you are totally dependent on your brother for your livelihood/sustenance. it is a bad part of human nature, but most of us will take a person for granted as long as he is dependent on us. you need to get out and get of job of your own.

the only way you will get your brother's respect is if you are earning money by yourself. rest assured, if you continue working in his office/for him, the humiliation will continue. good luck.

I couldn't agree with oyb more.
Re: My Big Bro Says I'm Lazy, He's About To Take Dreadful Action. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
Too lazy to type in good English.
Smh
Re: My Big Bro Says I'm Lazy, He's About To Take Dreadful Action. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
I don't think you are lazy. You just have an impatient big brother. Try and hustle and leave his presence.

(1) (Reply)

Johnson Rowland Maxwell Robert Born In Calabar, Urgently Seeking Family Members! / Should She Tell Him Or Wait Till The End Of The Month / Never Talk Bad About Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.