Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. (18096 Views)

Nigeria’s Problems Started With Awo’s Introduction Of Tribal Politics — Unongo / CBN-Hajj Brouhaha: Tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots. / An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by wytecat: 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
Xtrorse, Rabid dog, you are now talking to yourself, the same craze that turned your father to MUMU before he was burnt in a market has now gripped you.

Ibos were the perpetrators off all the 3 crimes that were reported yesterday, see your life of crimes, the glory of Ibos, anything for a kobo. You still sell your children in this age?

Ibos are inferior to Yoruba and will forever be. Ibos the 5th class citizens and refugees.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 29, 2015
wytecat:
Xtrorse, Rabid dog, you are now talking to yourself, the same craze that turned your father to MUMU before he was burnt in a market has now gripped you.

Ibos were the perpetrators off all the 3 crimes that were reported yesterday, see your life of crimes, the glory of Ibos, anything for a kobo. You still sell your children in this age?

Ibos are inferior to Yoruba and will forever be. Ibos the 5th class citizens and refugees.

Frustrated disciple of hate and propaganda from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers, I'm beginning to suspect you, especially the way you have been barking. Are you sure you are not the Abobaku your Yoruba tribesmen have been looking for?

Musibau a.k.a Abobaku, your own done finish today! So after all that Ooni did for you - how he treated you specially and you were more like a prince to him. And immediately Ooni died, Abobaku you didn't even wait to mourn him. You jumped ship! You must be selfish and wicked o!
Don't tell me you have been hiding in Lagos.
You must go back to Ife and surrender yourself to the council of chiefs. You must go with Ooni to meet with his ancestors. That's what you have sworn to. And it's the barbaric tradition of your diabolic and fetish Yoruba tribe.
You can't have your cake and eat it!
O ti o...

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 29, 2015
wytecat:
Musibau! Musibau! Musibau! Musibau! Musibau! Musibau! Musibau!

Frustrated disciple of hate and propaganda, I have still not forgotten this other issue.
How are you preparing for the total islamisation of your land by your Fulani slave master?

You need to start learning how to recite the Q'uaran. The earlier the better. That may be all you require for full citizenship.
And you know, once you are a bonafide citizen, you have lots of benefits - free ticket to Mecca every month, free training in suicide bombing and use of IEDs, 77 virgins at you beck and call, improvised kettle for 'ogogoro', compulsory 7 years training in Afghanistan with Osama bin Laden's deputy, and for your first promotion, you must indoctrinate, sacrifice and donate one of your loved ones as suicide bomber to any of the enemy Western countries.

Hurry up! The clock is ticking...
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by wytecat: 3:38am On Aug 29, 2015
Xtrorse the Cannibal, you have finished eating human flesh and now with toothpick in your mouth with your Kwashiokor stomach, good for you. You will now dumpster dive throughout the night for more dead bodies to feed your family.

You are evil forest bound for eating anything dead, nasty soul.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 29, 2015
wytecat:
Xtrorse the Cannibal, you have finished eating human flesh and now with toothpick in your mouth with your Kwashiokor stomach, good for you. You will now dumpster dive throughout the night for more dead bodies to feed your family.

You are evil forest bound for eating anything dead, nasty soul.

Musibau, so you are a merchandise of human parts? And you didn't give me a glimpse at all, that you deal on human blood and sacrifice. 'Mo gbe'!
And you made me believe you have a kind of white collar job.
So, give me more gist of this your Soka Evil Forest University of Cannibals and Ritual-Killers (SE-FUCRK).

Don't tell me you also eat human flesh and drink blood.
I have a pictorial representation of the barbaric acts you guys do there. I shall show you now. Let me know your take...

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by skelewu404(m): 5:34am On Aug 29, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Thank God cus
u wan star e war i see
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by anulaxad(m): 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
Mods new names have been added.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu's 2019 Presidential Posters Under APC Flood Umuahia(pics / Where Is The Lagos Sate-owned Sunburn Yacht Hotel? / We’ll Legalise Unlicensed Worship Centres’ Marriage Certificates — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.