Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) (32256 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service / Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) / Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by cdaboss: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
na dapper we go chop?
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by HOTWATER(m): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
APC e-rats should stop trying to sell ice to Eskimos. They can concentrate on the man other qualities like Education and leave the appearance selling.
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by jedyjedy(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
His name is Osinbanjo not Osinbade.
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by Leoswaggs(m): 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
free2ryhme:

Yet u wonder why you still suffers and remained cursed
APC ppl and dea bad English.
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by free2ryhme: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Leoswaggs:
APC ppl and dea bad English.

Olodo go find work do for pdp.

Oh I forget there is no money to steal
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by mubaarraq(m): 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
would like to see pmb suit up
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by AfroBlue(m): 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
defeating corruption one day at a time - inshallah smiley

2:186

And do not consume one another's wealth unjustly or send it [in bribery] to the rulers in order that [they might aid] you [to] consume a portion of the wealth of the people in sin, while you know [it is unlawful].

3:118

O ye who believe! take not into your intimacy those outside your ranks; they will not fail to corrupt you. They only desire your ruin: rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths; what their hearts conceal is far worse. We have made plain to you the Signs if ye have wisdom.
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by WailingWailer00(m): 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
tyson99:
I see wailers everywhere I go,and one thing comes to my mind

is this how they will keep wailing for the next three and half years
We are wailing for a better democracy, Osinbajo is a dapper houseboy
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by hajhud: 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
Taylor86:
Osibande d errand boy. looking dapper

hope one day u won't wear diaper
Aaaa e don turn to Fayose mama ne. I hail u my VP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos / Alhassan Strips Taraba APC Office, Retrieves All Donated Furniture / Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.