Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) (32261 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service / Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) / Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by itskinglee(m): 10:37am On Aug 24, 2015
Richie0974:
At ur age undecidedundecided
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by tlops(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2015
hi
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by stamcy(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by Richie0974: 10:39am On Aug 24, 2015
itskinglee:

At ur age undecidedundecided

tongue check again.... Its not my fault cheesy
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by ojkalito(m): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2015
laudate:
What is so great about what he is wearing??! It is just a suit, for goodness sake! shocked shocked
its true its just a suit but he looks way smarter and neat than usual
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by Kizito2nv(m): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2015
h
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by GentleToks(m): 10:41am On Aug 24, 2015
2nd class citizens of Nigeria are wailing everywhere you go

They can only dream of becoming VP of this country; that is how bad character has denied them the good things of life.

Wailers ll always remain the first from the rare as far as politics is concerned.

God bless our VP
God bless our President
God bless SW
God bless SS
God bless North as whole.
God bless ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by BabaO2: 10:41am On Aug 24, 2015
Taylor86:
Osibande d errand boy. looking dapper

hope one day u won't wear diaper
You must be an alien, why cursing yourself everyday
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by WhoBeThisMan: 10:42am On Aug 24, 2015
otijah:
APC nd PICTURES. Be like IDENTICAL TWINS
that's very insensitive
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by laudate: 10:42am On Aug 24, 2015
ojkalito:
its true its just a suit but he looks way smarter and neat than usual

Does he??! He looks exactly the same way he has always looked in a suit! Are you implying he was looking ruffled and unkempt before?
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by opeoluwa20(m): 10:46am On Aug 24, 2015
Respect Elders so you will grow old
Taylor86:

Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by cabaliciouscabal: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2015
tyson99:
I see wailers everywhere I go,and one thing comes to my mind

is this how they will keep wailing for the next three and half years

My Broda I dey feel u, and u know one common thing abt dem, dey all reason same way, Weda d mata is beneficial to all or not, U call dem Wailing Wailers, I call dem Mumu over Mugun which is equal to Apoooda.
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by modelee(m): 10:49am On Aug 24, 2015
what is olu jacob doing @ d back of PMB?
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 10:50am On Aug 24, 2015
"Ordinary commissioner" cheesy

Nairalanders are bad eh. grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by gentlelarry(m): 10:52am On Aug 24, 2015
Taylor86:

go get a life pal, if u have half the brain that man has then u won't be dis way, that Man is one of the best thing that has ever happen to this country take it or leave it.
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by juliusjulius: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by carboblanko(m): 10:56am On Aug 24, 2015
tyson99:
I see wailers everywhere I go,and one thing comes to my mind

is this how they will keep wailing for the next three and half years
Correction. The next seven and half years.
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by Joeace3000(m): 10:57am On Aug 24, 2015
Lets just hope we Pro-APC pro Buhari don't get let down at the end if this administration turns out to become an all talk No action one.

[b] Meanwhile.............

Get any of our complete Brilliantlights Media Fiverr Training packages Todayand start offering unique services professionally on Fiverr and generating income from your living room.

Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have extras of up to $100, $200 per Gig (you are permitted 20 Gigs at a time)and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 per Gig selling your skill on fiverr every month on only one account! Now imagine up to 5 accounts with 20 Gigs each!. For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands like me are making money off it every day. All it requires is possessing the knowledge of how to build profitable accounts, optimizing them for constant orders and delivering with continuous positive reviews and high ratings.

The complete training packages covers five Hot in-demand services from ARTICLE WRITING TO GRAPHICS DESIGN, VIDEO AND ANIMATION, WEB DESIGN AND SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT. It includes Hours of Training Videos created by our Experts on each service covering: Opening a Service Specific Professional Fiverr Account, Creating Attractive Gigs with Captivating Gig Images and Gig Videos, Delivering orders and Receiving your Payments in Nigeria. The package also include tools like Adobe Photoshop for creating Gig images and Camtasia Software for Gig videos creation respectively along with Special Tools specific to each service included in each pack. Interested participants would also be introduced into our Facebook Brilliantlightsmedia Support Group as well as our Whatsapp Group through 070-665-64342 for follow up.

After many years working and earning on fiverr, we as a reputable company put our heads together to help introduce others who are in desperate need of financial upliftment, having heard and seen how desperate jobless youths have become in a bid to land jobs or engage in any business whether bad or dehumanizing just to survive or how companies are retrenching people daily and sending them into the over saturated Labor market.

The internet is a trillion dollar per month platform everyone should be working on today and Fiverr is one of the easiest means to start earning from it. However you need to get on it the right way. Stop creating accounts that have no potential for profit. Get the skills that you can sell not only on fiverr and other freelance sites (Like Elance, freelancer.com) but also required by Big businesses and companies around us, even better, you could create your own business like we have done as a Social Media Management company and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected

If you have questions or enquiries Please PM me here on Nairaland or reach me through the whatsapp number mentioned earlier
[/b]
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2015
Biafra
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by Demdem(m): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2015
Taylor86:

Fayose's mother is the only matured person that i know is wearing diapers. Fayose himself told the world this fact.
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by FKseun(m): 11:09am On Aug 24, 2015
Taylor86:

Look at you! Hiding behind a cheap chinese phone to call someone more than old enough to be your father an errand boy. Has your own father been Vice President before? NONSENSE!!!
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by jemir000: 11:17am On Aug 24, 2015
just a mere commissioner... guy osibade
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by jemir000: 11:21am On Aug 24, 2015
GentleToks:

They can only dream of becoming VP of this country; that is how bad character has denied them the good things of life.

Wailers ll always remain the first from the rare as far as politics is concerned.

God bless our VP
God bless our President
God bless SW
God bless SS
God bless ?

no...God bless middle belt...God punish ne and nw
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by gasperkoya(m): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2015
Taylor86:

You be fool... Your papa age mate
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by nightmile: 11:23am On Aug 24, 2015
samueld0:
Comissioner micheale Osinbade of west Nigeria

Calling a Successful V.P, a mere commissioner and your broke ass father is the village busy mixing palmwine with water and sagarine for sale. That mere commisioner may never come from your lineage.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by nightmile: 11:27am On Aug 24, 2015
GentleToks:

God bless our VP
God bless our President
God bless SW
God bless SS
God bless ?

point of correction...the wailing choir from the SE are the 3rd class citizens of Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by kasay: 11:31am On Aug 24, 2015
I am here to mock and scorn the mad Colony of Wailing Wailers : Mad CoWWs cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by Winning123: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2015
Taylor86:

You are irresponsible and obviously lack good up bringing. Do you want to make it in life at all. You may just have violated a law of success
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by samueld0(m): 11:40am On Aug 24, 2015
nightmile:

Calling a Successful V.P, a mere commissioner and your broke ass father is the village busy mixing palmwine with water and sagarine for sale. That mere commisioner may never come from your lineage.

Shot up who told u he's my VP.
Re: Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) by udman: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Taylor86:

Is it paining u dat u re not in dat gathering, too bad. Pls, kindly let dis man be 4 God sake.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulaziz Nyako And Adamu Kamale Fight At Yola Airport Over Helicopter / Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land / Olumide Akpata: Justice Odili’s Home Raid May Cost Malami SAN Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.