Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter (33539 Views)

Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR / CARTOON: APC Publishes Buhari's Score Card / Buhari Has Only Fulfilled One Campaign Promise – Buharimeter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by Forwetinnah: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
For your Info-message
The few "Ongoing" projects on the list are the ones from GEJS administration. Aisha and Buhari are still stacking crude oil money for their terrorist partners to work with.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by Ndeewonu: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
AnanseK:

3 months of Buhari 10 times better than the 6 dreadful years of Jonathan.

How?
I clearly see why so many people do not pass their school exams.

6 Likes

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by bilulu(m): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
ladyF:
Patience is key. Sai Buhari
Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
so we should bring back patience Jonathan

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by hob(m): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
who came up wt dis stuff anyways.........ko kan Aye

Sai Buhari
Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by Decibel: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
Buhari and APC are running Zoogeria aground with body language and mouth action on daily basis.

3 Likes

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by Gboliwe: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
YouthsPC0:
Op let's Wait till the 100 days is complete!

What a dumb thing to say. Oh! Even me, I believe in miracles undecided

3 Likes

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by CORRECTMAN78(m): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
I fear that by his 3 and half years in office, the "Sai Babas" will stil be singing aloud, "its too early to judge him".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by tivta(m): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
Where is hungerman?
Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by VISTIN(m): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
I understand Buhari's problems.

He didn't know he was going to win. He was busy preparing to soak the Dogs and Baboos in blood, but God said no.

Now that he got it, he's like, let me try.

But I hope he will involve somebody like Fashola to help him to an extent.

As he reads News papers daily, pls tell him how to join NL Forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by SeverusSnape(m): 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
tivta:
Where is hungerman?
Did you mean HungerBAD ? grin
Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by sabdaz: 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
We won't even allow this man to do anything..... Do you think as soon as he was elected, things would miraculously turn around? Before any major thing would be done, won't money be needed ? For God's sake, we all now believe we have to keep antagonizing every government in power. To fix a home of a family of four might take more than expected, thus is Nigeria we are talking about. Name that sector that is working good enough before the present administration. Roads, electricity, aviation, water, agriculture, judiciary, security, etc
Relax your mind. If the guy that created this topic knew hot to design buharimeter, he should have come up with it during GEJ's admin. Call it JONATHANOMETER. just less than 100 days. Not even up to maternity leave tenure?
Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by Nwaiberibe: 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
The name BOOOHARI is a scam itself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by cashkid: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
EMMYB0Y:
I have said this before. and I will say it again. .. APC and buhari never in anyway prepare or have any p[s]lan to rule Nigeria.. they only wants to fight and condemn Jonathan and PDP government. .. and u know sometimes God make things happen so that we can know the truth and learn from it.... that is why God makes Jonathan to willingly handover to avoid bloodshed because that is APC plan. ... as u can see now buhari don't even know the difference between DEMOCRACY Rule and MILITARY rule. ... although am not saying buhari won't work but I pray it will not be too late then... we are tired of hearing "I WILL" we want "I HAVE" not " I WILL". ...... obasanjo be like.... .shior u wan rule by force. dont you know that THE HOUSEFLY THAT HAS NO TAIL. .. IT'S ONLY GOD THAT HELPS IT TO PURSUE COW.... same dullards
[/s]

shewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by Positiveminds(m): 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
ladyF:
Patience is key. Sai Buhari

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Hypocrite, how patient were you towards Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? Ediaats

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by Passionate04040: 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
Oga easy ooooo:*
SeverusSnape:
What do you expect from a dull'ard?

Buhari has nothing to offer...Nothing!!!

Illiterate Brukutu sipping gorilla!

His only achievement so far is propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by Passionate04040: 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
Oga easy ooooo:*lol
SeverusSnape:
What do you expect from a dull'ard?

Buhari has nothing to offer...Nothing!!!

Illiterate Brukutu sipping gorilla!

His only achievement so far is propaganda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by SeverusSnape(m): 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
Passionate04040:
Oga easy ooooo:*lol
I dey vex. No mind those lying APC people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by jemir000: 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
sai baba...carry go

ur cows(yorobber0) r solidly behind u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by anwo247: 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
Until the dullard declare his assets, he remains the biggest thief in Nigeria.

You're free to trust him blindly, it's your choice.

#DauraDullard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by Passionate04040: 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
Its the nature of the devil to lie even when the truth is glaring at his face cos he is the father of all liars(APC) lying is their nature
SeverusSnape:

I dey vex. No mind those lying APC people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by nortcentrallord(m): 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
Raxxye:
What kind of meter is it because all I see is "0 ongoing, 0 achieved, bla bla bla" and it ain't making no sense!

Mmmmm, what class did you say you dropped out of school again?

2 Likes

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by SeverusSnape(m): 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
Passionate04040:
Its the nature of the devil to lie even when the truth is glaring at his face cos he is the father of all liars(APC) lying is their nature
Exactly!...

They can only deceive their gullible followers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by nortcentrallord(m): 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
Some people be shouting it's too early to rate or judge buhari. Its too early after 1 day in office, it's too early after one month in office, it's too early after 100 days in office, it's too early after 365 days in office, it's too early after 1460 days and even some will say it's too early to judge him or rate him after 2920 days in office. It leaves one wandering when is the appropriate time to judge or rate him. I guess 50 years after his term in office. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by duerap: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
EMMYB0Y:
I have said this before. and I will say it again. .. APC and buhari never in anyway prepare or have any plan to rule Nigeria.. they only wants to fight and condemn Jonathan and PDP government. .. and u know sometimes God make things happen so that we can know the truth and learn from it.... that is why God makes Jonathan to willingly handover to avoid bloodshed because that is APC plan. ... as u can see now buhari don't even know the difference between DEMOCRACY Rule and MILITARY rule. ... although am not saying buhari won't work but I pray it will not be too late then... we are tired of hearing "I WILL" we want "I HAVE" not " I WILL". ...... obasanjo be like.... .shior u wan rule by force. dont you know that THE HOUSEFLY THAT HAS NO TAIL. .. IT'S ONLY GOD THAT HELPS IT TO PURSUE COW.... same dullards

The bolded part cracked me up.... Well, I call that 'reverse gear'...lol
Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by nortcentrallord(m): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
sabdaz:
We won't even allow this man to do anything..... Do you think as soon as he was elected, things would miraculously turn around? Before any major thing would be done, won't money be needed ? For God's sake, we all now believe we have to keep antagonizing every government in power. To fix a home of a family of four might take more than expected, thus is Nigeria we are talking about. Name that sector that is working good enough before the present administration. Roads, electricity, aviation, water, agriculture, judiciary, security, etc
Relax your mind. If the guy that created this topic knew hot to design buharimeter, he should have come up with it during GEJ's admin. Call it JONATHANOMETER. just less than 100 days. Not even up to maternity leave tenure?

You seem to be new on NL or you comments suggest that. Buhari's age is what is buying him a little respect. You should have seen and known what GEJ went through and am sure you still hear his name today like he is still the president of Nigeria. Even the most corrupt like obj call GEJ corrupt. Am sure even if abacha was alive, he might call GEJ corrupt too. Every leader must be made to do the right thing. I for one don't care if he has to be pelted with stones. We are too far behind and we don't need to make another mistake. Simple.

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by nochildsplay(m): 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
Am I supposed to be Enlightened or Be aware ?
Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by nortcentrallord(m): 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
scholes0:
The Question here is...
WHO EXACTLY IS RATING THE PRESIDENT?

The answer is a Nigeria and from comments so far, more other Nigerians believe this ratings more than those who discredit it so
Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by nortcentrallord(m): 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mega005:
Rubbish.. Sshow us GEJs own

Awon were

Ohhh! I forgot GEJ is still your president cheesy cheesy grin
Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by nortcentrallord(m): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
teflondoncuzo:
All those condemning, did he tell u he would achieve his aim in a 100 days, after the country has been ruined and u think it would be fixed in 100 days..cool keep waiting. As far as I am concerned SAI BABA is laying the foundation for a better Nigeria

Am sure it will take him 100 years because it took 100 years for we to get here huh! Not stop smoking that wet weed.
Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by oloriooko(m): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Too early to rate PMB. Nigerians must be patient with him
God bless Nigeria God help PMB
Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by Tobium1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
Wailing wailers are still very much allowed to wail tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Governorship Tussle: Both Ikpeazu And Ogah May Lose Out To Barr. FN Nwosu / 'arrested’ Buba Galadima Surfaces At Atiku’s Press Conference / Troops Kill Several Iswap/Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Recover Weapons (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.