Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,557 members, 7,861,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

This Is How You Make ATM Withdrawal In Zimbabwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How You Make ATM Withdrawal In Zimbabwe (1547 Views)

Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing / Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND / Ten Photos Of President Mugabe's Private Mansion In Zimbabwe ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How You Make ATM Withdrawal In Zimbabwe by chidiezeh(m): 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Make ATM Withdrawal In Zimbabwe by Slipknot(m): 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
... yeah it could be true because their money runs in zillions.
Re: This Is How You Make ATM Withdrawal In Zimbabwe by INTROVERT(f): 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
That funny felling I get when all the money in that bag will enable second guy to only buy 1500 airtime and the last guy a new pair of sneakers..

hyperinflation
Re: This Is How You Make ATM Withdrawal In Zimbabwe by powerfulsettingz: 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
She's here again

That's what happen when mugabe rules on you
The moniker above me needs work
Re: This Is How You Make ATM Withdrawal In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
She's here again

That's what happen when mugabe rules on you
The moniker above me needs work

They need to revert to trade by barter. They should stop wasting trees for paper making. They can use one cowries to represent 10000000 Zimbabwes Dollar.
That is called thinking. I wonder were they kept their brain all this while.
Re: This Is How You Make ATM Withdrawal In Zimbabwe by kuuljay(m): 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
so anytime you carry kele to go knack she go carry santana bag follow body grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is How You Make ATM Withdrawal In Zimbabwe by mytime24(f): 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Make ATM Withdrawal In Zimbabwe by dominique(f): 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
When tissue paper has more value than your currency.

(1) (Reply)

Former Senator Nkechi Nwaogu joins APC / Why Isn't World News Reporting IPOB Protest? / Group Urges Igbos To Have Faith In President Buhari’s Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.