Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

See What Someone Posted On Facebook About Osun(with Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Someone Posted On Facebook About Osun(with Picture) (927 Views)

See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) / Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook / Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Someone Posted On Facebook About Osun(with Picture) by omokeji1958: 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
I will like 2 first appreciate a friend, Oke Temitope, a friend with a broad mind dat evaluated d infinity from d immediate environment. He prophesized d occurence of 'demonic attack' last year bt people of Osun refused to listen until they are convicted and found guilty by Ogbeni.
God,the greatest architect designed man in a way dat our two eyes are located at d front so dat we can view where we are heading to but people of Osun engaged in a transgender process in changing d sex nature of man to their desire and made a mistake by changing d position of eyes to d back thereby unable to visualise d future danger at front but rejoiced in d camourflage goodies of d past. They were enticed at d friend nature of d container not looking inward at d hot magma of d content that can result to a destructive volcanic eruption.
Few weeks to d gubernatorial election of Osun state in 2014, Ogbeni was shocked at d result of d guber in Ekiti state in which Ayo Fayose won d election by a difference which I am unable to find an adjective to qualify it in my dictionary. In lieu of dis, Ogbeni inscribed his triangle inside a circle. People of Osun saw d circle with a well rounded shape as a comformity to a good living but neglected d messages of d wise ones to look inward at his triangle with three sharp edges which can torment an unborn child inside a woman's womb to scream for help. Ogbeni paid d three- month-arrears of workers few days to d election. Why did dis payment come just a while to d election? People of Osun rejoiced foolishly. Their mindset changed towards Ogbeni and saw him as a messiah not knowing dat Ogbeni wanted them to live so as to die another day.
Election prophets like Oke Temitope, myself and others rose up and enlightened people of d dangers of d aftermath if Ogbeni was restored to power because d payment of arrears few days to election can not be regarded as being an holy attitude of a true omoluwabi. People of Osun refused to understand d language of d prophets because they were blindfolded by d falsehood teachings of d priests of destruction summoned from Lagos state and his right hand man from Oke Ila who is endowed with an heart of lucifer. People of Osun tagged d prophets 'the unreasonable'. They forgot d words of George Bernard Shaw that says "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the
unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to
himself. Therefore all progress depends on the
unreasonable man."
Immediately after d election, people of Osun were not stranded at all to yield the fruits of their mistake, Ogbeni gave them in full dose. Sons and daughters of Osun are now suffering while Kabiru and Shakirat are enjoying. Osun workers are now civilised beggars.
The picture above was taken during d wedding ceremony of Shakirat (Ogbeni's daughter) few days ago. The wedding ceremony took place on Sunday the 16th of August, 2015 at d luxurious Gradeur Event Center in Oregun area of Ikeja, Lagos. Ogbeni left Ilesa in Osun state (home town of bride) where d wedding normally supposed to take place and travelled through a distance of 239km by road, 197km by flight from Ilesa to Ikeja to spend and rejoice with his daughter while Osun grown up men can not afford to neither buy just one tuber of yam nor one kobo to pay bride price. Ogbeni is happy at d progress of his children but never think about d sons and daughters of people dat stood in d hot sun sweating profusely on d election day for him to retain d power.
If truly tomorrow is another day and our deeds today will reflect d image of what we shall reap 2mao then I am rest assured dat d untold suffering generated by d perpetrators of evil act will only last thru a short period of time which will unarguably sublime one day and find no place to condense than d perpetrators doorstep. It won't knock on d door before entering because it has d key to d door already. The mission of d suffering in d perpetrator empire is what I don't know. All what I know is dat what one sows,one shall reap.

Re: See What Someone Posted On Facebook About Osun(with Picture) by powerfulsettingz: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
Summary pls
Re: See What Someone Posted On Facebook About Osun(with Picture) by DaBullIT(m): 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
Leave matter for Mathias
Re: See What Someone Posted On Facebook About Osun(with Picture) by 7lives: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
omokeji1958:
I will like 2 first appreciate a friend, Oke Temitope, a friend with a broad mind dat evaluated d infinity from d immediate environment. He prophesized d occurence of 'demonic attack' last year bt people of Osun refused to listen until they are convicted and found guilty by Ogbeni.
God,the greatest architect designed man in a way dat our two eyes are located at d front so dat we can view where we are heading to but people of Osun engaged in a transgender process in changing d sex nature of man to their desire and made a mistake by changing d position of eyes to d back thereby unable to visualise d future danger at front but rejoiced in d camourflage goodies of d past. They were enticed at d friend nature of d container not looking inward at d hot magma of d content that can result to a destructive volcanic eruption.
Few weeks to d gubernatorial election of Osun state in 2014, Ogbeni was shocked at d result of d guber in Ekiti state in which Ayo Fayose won d election by a difference which I am unable to find an adjective to qualify it in my dictionary. In lieu of dis, Ogbeni inscribed his triangle inside a circle. People of Osun saw d circle with a well rounded shape as a comformity to a good living but neglected d messages of d wise ones to look inward at his triangle with three sharp edges which can torment an unborn child inside a woman's womb to scream for help. Ogbeni paid d three- month-arrears of workers few days to d election. Why did dis payment come just a while to d election? People of Osun rejoiced foolishly. Their mindset changed towards Ogbeni and saw him as a messiah not knowing dat Ogbeni wanted them to live so as to die another day.
Election prophets like Oke Temitope, myself and others rose up and enlightened people of d dangers of d aftermath if Ogbeni was restored to power because d payment of arrears few days to election can not be regarded as being an holy attitude of a true omoluwabi. People of Osun refused to understand d language of d prophets because they were blindfolded by d falsehood teachings of d priests of destruction summoned from Lagos state and his right hand man from Oke Ila who is endowed with an heart of lucifer. People of Osun tagged d prophets 'the unreasonable'. They forgot d words of George Bernard Shaw that says "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the
unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to
himself. Therefore all progress depends on the
unreasonable man."
Immediately after d election, people of Osun were not stranded at all to yield the fruits of their mistake, Ogbeni gave them in full dose. Sons and daughters of Osun are now suffering while Kabiru and Shakirat are enjoying. Osun workers are now civilised beggars.
The picture above was taken during d wedding ceremony of Shakirat (Ogbeni's daughter) few days ago. The wedding ceremony took place on Sunday the 16th of August, 2015 at d luxurious Gradeur Event Center in Oregun area of Ikeja, Lagos. Ogbeni left Ilesa in Osun state (home town of bride) where d wedding normally supposed to take place and travelled through a distance of 239km by road, 197km by flight from Ilesa to Ikeja to spend and rejoice with his daughter while Osun grown up men can not afford to neither buy just one tuber of yam nor one kobo to pay bride price. Ogbeni is happy at d progress of his children but never think about d sons and daughters of people dat stood in d hot sun sweating profusely on d election day for him to retain d power.
If truly tomorrow is another day and our deeds today will reflect d image of what we shall reap 2mao then I am rest assured dat d untold suffering generated by d perpetrators of evil act will only last thru a short period of time which will unarguably sublime one day and find no place to condense than d perpetrators doorstep. It won't knock on d door before entering because it has d key to d door already. The mission of d suffering in d perpetrator empire is what I don't know. All what I know is dat what one sows,one shall reap.

I feel your pain bro but i can't agree that the situation in Osun is that bad, meanwhile advice Aregbe to reduce the Osun state work force abi you no see say Osun state ministries needs Shaba Lafiaji's formular?, all those ghost workers and laid backs bleeding the government purse una think say we no know?
As for your prophet, Omisore is a stone cold killer he is not a prophet and i am patiently waiting for Unle Bola Ige's family to re open Ige's murder case.

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed Way To Stop Being Robbed Or Raped / Is Buhari A Disappointment? / Tajudeen Obasa At 45 | The “ENIAFE” Inside The Green Chamber Of The National Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.