Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) (5395 Views)

The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media / Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by willjoe: 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
I just saw this on fb. Some people are so mean. Smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
I never even type finish see what GOOGLE brought out

11 Likes

Re: See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by yarimo(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
IPOB and stupidity are like 5 and 6

9 Likes

Re: See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by Almaiga: 2:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
Who ever did this, Buhari might leave longer than him. Never wish a fellow human death.

10 Likes

Re: See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by knostbrown01(m): 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
willjoe:

I don't like buhari but will never wish him dead. You should not have posted it here.

5 Likes

Re: See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by moscobabs(m): 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
Almaiga:
Who ever did this, Buhari might leave longer than him. Never wish a fellow human death.

Buhari will live longer than him

3 Likes

Re: See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by owobokiri(m): 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
willjoe:

Bad as that is, they are far better than your buhari who has been killing innocent people since 1966..

4 Likes

Re: See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by muykem: 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
Stupidity at its peak.
Re: See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by MarkGeraldo(m): 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
moscobabs:

Buhari will live longer than him

See somebody weh Buhari deh bribe grin
How much be the money sefgrin

1 Like

Re: See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by MarkGeraldo(m): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
Oga bubu might be dead or in coma now buh they are using this means to calm some nerves down by saying he is sick

If Buhari die, Nigeria go still stand jare

5 Likes

Re: See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by iluvdonjazzy: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
2bad
Re: See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
Re: See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by walexsho(m): 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
Almaiga:
leave? / live?
Re: See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by Naughtytboy: 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
The fact is there is something wrong somehow,, he should address the country

3 Likes

Re: See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by Ikigia: 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
No Godfearing soul would do this....

1 Like

Re: See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
yarimo:
IPOB and stupidity are like 5 and 6

So how sure are you it is ipob... Ipob get haters oh...
Re: See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by yarimo(m): 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

So how sure are you it is ipob... Ipob get haters oh...
question for the GODS
Re: See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
yarimo:
question for the GODS

Its a question for you... Not the "GODS"..how sure are you that it is ipob... U wii just open mouth and talk anything..

1 Like

Re: See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by cstr55: 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
Re: See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by recievesense: 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
and he said passed on to hell
Re: See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by Idydarling(f): 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
My prayer:ANY NIGERIAN WISHING THE DEATH OF MY PRESIDENT, IT IS YOUR OWN PRESIDENT THAT WILL DIE, AMEN!
Re: See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by Funlordjnr: 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
cstr55:

Why are you booking space? We all know it some standard ipob grade A bullshit you are still going to post! Or are you running out of material to copy and paste off the Internet and all those igbere blogs? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by queenitee(f): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
Idydarling:
My prayer:ANY NIGERIAN WISHING THE DEATH OF MY PRESIDENT, IT IS YOUR OWN PRESIDENT THAT WILL DIE, AMEN!
Your own bad gan oo

1 Like

Re: See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Why are you booking space? We all know it some standard ipob grade A bullshit you are still going to post! Or are you running out of material to copy and paste off the Internet and all those igbere blogs? grin

Whats up with you and ipob people...

1 Like

Re: See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by Funlordjnr: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

Whats up with you and ipob people...

Are ipob touts people? I have so many good igbo friends but none of them are ipob touts! So to answer your question I have no problem with normal igbo peeps only ipob touts! You get it?

1 Like

Re: See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
smh... people no get conscience... as if if dem dey power, dey will be better than him
Re: See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Are ipob touts people? I have so many good igbo friends but none of them are ipob touts! So to answer your question I have no problem with normal igbo peeps only ipob touts! You get it?

Yh i get
Re: See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
willjoe:
That person is mean. If I were PMB, I would have a rethink in some of my policies since they're not favourable.
Re: See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by Rapsowdee01(m): 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
DEAR OP, IF YOU LIKE YOURSELF, TAKE THIS DOWN IMMEDIATELY... ELSE, YOU'LL HAVE TO SHOW THE DSS ON WHOSE PROFILE YOU SAW IT.... ALL THIS STEWPID SHAMELESS FLARTHEADS.... THE MOST USELESS TRIBE IN THE WORLD.... THAT WAS HOW ONE OF THEM I KNEW WANTED TO KILL HER HUSBAND'S BROTHER BECAUSE HE ATE THE FOOD SHE LEFT FOR HERSELF !!

1 Like

Re: See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by willjoe: 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
Rapsowdee01:
DEAR OP, IF YOU LIKE YOURSELF, TAKE THIS DOWN IMMEDIATELY... ELSE, YOU'LL HAVE TO SHOW THE DSS ON WHOSE PROFILE YOU SAW IT.... ALL THIS STEWPID SHAMELESS FLARTHEADS.... THE MOST USELESS TRIBE IN THE WORLD.... THAT WAS HOW ONE OF THEM I KNEW WANTED TO KILL HER HUSBAND'S BROTHER BECAUSE HE ATE THE FOOD SHE LEFT FOR HERSELF !!
ok, do I do It oo
Re: See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) by Rapsowdee01(m): 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
willjoe:
ok, do I do It oo

FOR YOUR OWN GOOD... REMOVE IT

(1) (2) (Reply)

NASS Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Leadership Qualities (Photos) / N5.108trn In 8 Months: Hardship Unabated In States Despite Huge Allocations / Fayemi Declares N750m Assets •deputy Declares N1.2bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.