Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Lady's Secrets Every Real Man Must Know Before You Pick/drop Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Secrets Every Real Man Must Know Before You Pick/drop Her (964 Views)

3 Secrets Every Woman Should NEVER Confess To Her Husband / 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have / Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady's Secrets Every Real Man Must Know Before You Pick/drop Her by sketcherJ(m): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
LADy's secret every real man must know(Before you pick/drop her) wink

Guys before you take that girl to the altar,before you spend your salary on her ,check below for her secrets..and see if she really loves or..I no talk oo

If a lady always get jealous,whenever she finds other girls around you....she likes you

When she calls you always but has little or nothing to tell you.....she wants you to say something

A lady will shun a particular dress or attire if no guy complements her

Real to get ladies fall in love helplessly
If she is always too busy to attend to you,she is probably saying goodbye

When a lady slaps you,she is testing your patience
When she loves you inside the house and put you down before others-she is ashamed of you

If she refuses to embrace your siblings,she is not accommodating
If she always complains and nags,for everything-she is troublesome

When she stops calling you a pet name and calls you by your name-she is fed up

If she has been your friend and now she is visiting you at odd times,she is suspecting you

Girls like flashy things and you will become a darling when you present it as a surprise followed will be"that s why I love you"

For the ladi
es,the handsome Guy is the one who have enough to spend

Check the source for more http://freshpeoplevilla..com/2015/08/ladys-secret-every-real-man-must.html?m=1

cc:Lalasticlala,Farano,Ishilove,Orijin101,Rocktation,etc

Ladies hope I haven't exposed your secrets oo
Re: Lady's Secrets Every Real Man Must Know Before You Pick/drop Her by ladyF(f): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
Really...
Re: Lady's Secrets Every Real Man Must Know Before You Pick/drop Her by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
if she slaps u..she's tasting ur patience.

op who told u that? guys resemble dundy? i pray say she slap me ...i no slap am back oo.
#YOLO
Re: Lady's Secrets Every Real Man Must Know Before You Pick/drop Her by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Lady's Secrets Every Real Man Must Know Before You Pick/drop Her by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
Insightful
Re: Lady's Secrets Every Real Man Must Know Before You Pick/drop Her by boboLIL(m): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Lady's Secrets Every Real Man Must Know Before You Pick/drop Her by czarr(m): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
If she wan test my patience grin
Lol,that day she go know say I no get patience angry
Re: Lady's Secrets Every Real Man Must Know Before You Pick/drop Her by anelta(f): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
sketcherJ:
LADy's secret every real man must know(Before you pick/drop her) wink

Guys before you take that girl to the altar,before you spend your salary on her ,check below for her secrets..and see if she really loves or..I no talk oo

If a lady always get jealous,whenever she finds other girls around you....she likes you

When she calls you always but has little or nothing to tell you.....she wants you to say something

A lady will shun a particular dress or attire if no guy complements her

Real to get ladies fall in love helplessly
If she is always too busy to attend to you,she is probably saying goodbye

When a lady slaps you,she is testing your patience
When she loves you inside the house and put you down before others-she is ashamed of you

If she refuses to embrace your siblings,she is not accommodating
If she always complains and nags,for everything-she is troublesome

When she stops calling you a pet name and calls you by your name-she is fed up

If she has been your friend and now she is visiting you at odd times,she is suspecting you

Girls like flashy things and you will become a darling when you present it as a surprise followed will be"that s why I love you"

For the ladi
es,the handsome Guy is the one who have enough to spend

Check the source for more http://fresh-folks-ville..com/2015/08/ladys-secret-every-real-man-must.html?m=1

cc:Lalasticlala,Farano,Ishilove,Orijin101,Rocktation,etc

Ladies hope I haven't exposed your secrets oo

Expose kor, u have just successfully tied some of the alleged secrets with a black veil...

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Boost Your Sperm Count? Here Are The Natural Ways 2 Boost Your Sperm Count / Do You Need Money To Get Girls / Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.