Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,034 members, 7,814,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Do You Need Money To Get Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Need Money To Get Girls (962 Views)

Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys / Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing / Which State In Nigeria Get Girls With Big A$$ Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Money To Get Girls by Adrianuw(m): 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
“I just have to hit it big and the girls will come after me”

“The beauty of a man is in his pocket”

“That guy only gets girls because he is rich”

If you’re a typical naija guy, you must have heard those over and over again; maybe you even said them yourself at some time. Are they true or are they just more of society’s pieces of misguided advice to men?

They are both right and wrong.

You have probably seen rich guys, and how women seem to be instantly drawn to them, well they are. Rich, accomplished men are actually very attractive to women, but not for the reasons you think.............

Read the rest @ http://www.alphamalenaija.com/do-you-need-money-to-get-girls
Re: Do You Need Money To Get Girls by jaymejate: 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
Yes of course, you will get useless girls and girls wey go kill u, just with money.
Re: Do You Need Money To Get Girls by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
What a mentality!!
Re: Do You Need Money To Get Girls by menix(m): 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
OP re u not in Nigeria abi nah Niger (the poorest country) u dey

Money is the key to every gals heart, ask Patoranking while he sold Gala at Ajah bustop if any correct gal don tell am hez cute..
But 2day he's a cute guy to every lady..

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Money To Get Girls by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
menix:

Money is the key to every gals heart, ask Patoranking while he sold Gala at Ajah bustop[b] if any correct gal don tell am hez cute[/b]..

grin
Re: Do You Need Money To Get Girls by menix(m): 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
Jollyjoy:
What a mentality!!

If u were dating a rich guy ur hairs won't b looking that scuffled..

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Money To Get Girls by jamex93(m): 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
Money is mostly involved
Re: Do You Need Money To Get Girls by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
menix:

buhahahahahahaha,cant help but laugh out loud, have you ever wonder why rihanna in all her glories choose to walk bare footed?? Hmmmm oviously not becos she cant afford the most expensive shoes but becos the spirit lead her to,in my own case,i live my life as the spirit lead....

Peace.
Re: Do You Need Money To Get Girls by menix(m): 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
Jollyjoy:
buhahahahahahaha,cant help but laugh out loud, have you ever wonder why rihanna in all her glories choose to walk bare footed?? Hmmmm oviously not becos she cant afford the most expensive shoes but becos the spirit lead her to,in my own case,i live my life as the spirit lead....

Peace.

Sweet pie no vex abeg, Abeg which of the spirit re u talking about, evil spirit abi Owu spirit. We know Rihana's own is evil Spirit but urs we don't know.

Modified: am driving traffic to ur profile pix, so show luv for the Likes u will get..
Re: Do You Need Money To Get Girls by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
menix:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Money To Get Girls by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
menix:

Sweet pie no vex abeg, Abeg which of the spirit re u talking about, evil spirit abi Owu spirit. We know Rihana's own is evil Spirit but urs we don't know.

Modified: am driving traffic to ur profile pix, so show luv for the Likes u will get..
lolllllll,i go chop likes?
Re: Do You Need Money To Get Girls by Bernoulli01(m): 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
Well you don't need money to get girls but the major thing is that money is important in a relationship.
Re: Do You Need Money To Get Girls by Bernoulli01(m): 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nikkiharry am I lying?
Re: Do You Need Money To Get Girls by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
Just take 2 years off dating to stack your chedda. That's what I'm currently doing, but money is still leaking to other bad habits though sad

After plugging all holes for a while and growing your money, then at least when you decide to start dating again, you could very comfortably thrill her with upscale places like radison blue, trips and so on... but not as a broke nigggah angry
Re: Do You Need Money To Get Girls by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hmmm trust me if i had money chasing girls would be the last on my list, the first would be to travel around and buy games for isolation period.
Re: Do You Need Money To Get Girls by menix(m): 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lolllllll,i go chop likes?

Yes nah..
Re: Do You Need Money To Get Girls by Laveda(f): 11:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
menix:

[/b]Money is the key to every gals heart[b] ask Patoranking while he sold Gala at Ajah bustop if any correct gal don tell am hez cute..
what's it with this Nigerian guys mentality? You use money to get only money hungry women, and not the real ones
Re: Do You Need Money To Get Girls by ChappyChase: 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Brothers you're more handsome with a fat bank account!
Re: Do You Need Money To Get Girls by menix(m): 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
Laveda:
what's it with this Nigerian guys mentality? You use money to get only money hungry women, and not the real ones

Is ur dad Otedola
I have a proposal for him..

Laveda:
You use money to get only money hungry women, and not the real ones

A recent pix of u will enable the house decipher were u belong...
Re: Do You Need Money To Get Girls by Laveda(f): 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
You don't bring my dad into this undecided

My pic doesn't matter
menix:

Is ur dad Otedola
I have a proposal for him..

A recent pix of u will enable the house decipher were u belong...

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Money To Get Girls by menix(m): 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
Laveda:
You don't bring my dad into this undecided

My pic doesn't matter

Common!! No dad bashing intended..

Oya secretly send mii ur pix nah, eeh lovina na mu, am already triping for u..

Pls grant mii the indulgence of ur heart so that I can take care of it with all diligence.
Re: Do You Need Money To Get Girls by Adrianuw(m): 2:04am On Oct 05, 2015
menix:

Money is the key to every gals heart, ask Patoranking while he sold Gala at Ajah bustop if any correct gal don tell am hez cute..

In a way yes, but go and read the rest of the article first na
Re: Do You Need Money To Get Girls by Adrianuw(m): 2:05am On Oct 05, 2015
menix:

Oga please read the rest of the article, I didn't say money is not important wink

(1) (Reply)

Is It An Abomination To Marry A Former Professional Prostitute...? / Confused / Does Anyone Ever Feel This Way Or Is It Just Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.