Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,141 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

SERIES :this Relationship Palava - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SERIES :this Relationship Palava (499 Views)

Relationship Palava / Relationship Palava! / Series :This Relationship "Palava" Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SERIES :this Relationship Palava by Holyfire1(m): 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
RELATIONSHIP PALAVA

I decide within myself to start following Sola and Deborah to church often, not because I am an ‘SU’ or I want to be a spiritual sister, but because I have a crunch on Mr. Daniel.
Mr. Daniel, popularly called Pastor Dan by the church members, is the assistant pastor to the residential pastor of our church. Mr. Daniel is also the branch manager of one of the leading commercial banks in my area. He is a tall, dark and handsome looking young. Pastor Dan has always been the answer to my prayer on the type of man I desire for a husband. He speaks so calmly, ever smiling and always welcoming. I won’t deceive you, Mr. Daniel is also ‘nairaloaded’.
To cut the long story short, I had always desire to get along Pastor Dan’s path in the past so that he could at least notice me. Alas! Our spiritual brother never took note of me o. I knew it was because of my flamboyant make-ups and my hot peplum gown that makes him ignore me. If you want to catch a monkey, you act like one. I joined the league of the ‘bless you brother’, though I knew I had a goal and that I was just pretending anyway.
It was after the service on Sunday, everyone were exchanging pleasantries as usual, so I decided to locate Pastor Dan before he enters the Ministers’ office. Fortunately for me, he was the one who preached that Sunday morning, so I hijacked the opportunity. “Morning sir, today’s message was so wonderful,” I said. You can’t imagine what happened afterward, I was surprise by his gesture, but at the same time was not too surprise.
I was surprise because Pastor Dan welcomed my greeting with a warmth smile and a side hug. That was unusual of him, maybe my feigning attitude had deceived him. At the same time, I was not too surprise because Pastor Dan’s spirituality was revealed in his manner of conversation.
“Would you like to see me in the Ministers’ conference room”, he said to me. I agreed immediately even before he concluded his statement. However, I was concerned about the reason why he wants to see me in the Ministers’ conference room. Could it be that he has fallen for me? Has he been eyeing me before now? Did he want to propose relationship? These and many more questions where running through my mind.
I summoned the courage and went with him to the conference room. As we sat down facing each other, I began so anxious to hear what he had to say. It wasn’t up to 10 minutes that we started the conversation before I started weeping. Those words from his mouth caught me to the heart. It was as if Pastor Dan knew all that had been the burden of my heart. He said many things about me, just like a prophet. About my life, about my future and what could be of me in the future.
As tears were rolling down my cheek, he asked,’ have you given your life to Christ?’, with sobbing, I responded ‘No’. He then prayed with me and told me what I ought to do. He also prayed for me to receive the Holy Ghost and I received it instantly. I started growing in the Lord. Sola and Deborah knew that I had change. They were so happy for me because my growth has been rapid.
I was already in my finals at the school of Nursing when the Holy Ghost spoke to me oneday. It was a trance, very brief. I saw a full name in bold prints, a name I heard not seen or heard of before, immediately I heard a voice in my spirit "that is your husband". I was not too surprise because Sola and Deborah had told me similar thing, which I never gave regards to out of ignorance.
I told Sola and Deborah to join me in prayers. As God would have his way, that same week, I came across a young man whom we meet in church after the Sunday service. Somehow, God brought us together and we exchanged pleasantaries. To my utmost surprise, his full name was exactly the same name I saw in that vision. We became friends and exchanged contact. I told Sola and Deborah about him and they both smiled at me. Mr. Paul Scott is a cousin to Pastor Dan who came visiting that same week. I kept my vision from him and Pastor Dan too. He calls often to check on me, send text messages, we became "close friends". This was how the whole thing started o. He told Pastor Dan about his interest for me. Pastor Dan called me to tell me about it, it was then I narrated the vision I once had to Pastor Dan.
It was a new beginning for me. I realize God does things for a purpose. My delay was God at work. Mr. Scott is indeed God's choice for me. I love him so much. He cares for me too. Our courtship has been so wonderful, We pray together and God has been revealing things about our marriage to us.
THE END
jawdgreat@gmail.com
Re: SERIES :this Relationship Palava by Ruuchiinaa: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
This will make a nice story for NOLLYWOOD. Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: SERIES :this Relationship Palava by Holyfire1(m): 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Self Worth: The Basic Things Real Women Wants From Men / Effects Of Unfaithfulness / 5 Things Parents Shouldn’t Tell Their Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.