Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,006 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, (31342 Views)

PDP, AD & Others Did Not Challenge Ondo Polls At Tribunal As 21 Days Elapses / Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
He said that agency and ministries are competently running well. My question is this if a permanent secretary screws up, does presidency has power to sack him or her under our constitution?
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by tunkuns: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
Go and ask GEJ and PDP
adjoviomole:

So those people should be left alone and forgiven? Shey
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by domiron: 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
Richie0974:
well since GEJ was a chief looter he couldn't have probed OBJ..... But the fact that the SSA is saying there might be no probing is getting me worried... If he doesn't probe GEJ how are we suppose to recover the stolen funds.... Or is PMB turning to the same page GEJ turned to i.e. Turning a blind eye to looters.... In another news...

Happy birthday to me... cheesy

And what has GEJ stolen that you are insinuating about. Give us empirical evidence before you conclude. Hear Sayers...
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
otr1:

The probes won't be limited to the last 6 years alone.
To start with, the probes have not commenced yet , but first thing, first, the recent thieves will get urgent attentions.

So what is the meaning of "only the past administration (Jonathan's) will be probed"... or don't u know the meaning if only. Stop trying to defend the indefensible. Own up to the fact that this people all along had nothing on GEJ and most of the thieves are now in APC

1 Like

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by djkirkoo2(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
Richie0974:
well since GEJ was a chief looter he couldn't have probed OBJ..... But the fact that the SSA is saying there might be no probing is getting me worried... If he doesn't probe GEJ how are we suppose to recover the stolen funds.... Or is PMB turning to the same page GEJ turned to i.e. Turning a blind eye to looters.... In another news... What stolen fund please?

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by djkirkoo2(m): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
[quote author=Dee60 post=37286307]It was the responsibility of former President Jonathan to probe OBJ. It was the lot of OBJ to probe Abdusalam.

Why didnt President Jonathan probe OBJ? He actually said many times that he was going to!

It is the lot of PMB to check what transpired with the last administration.

It would be the lot of PMB's successor to probe PMB! Who was GEJ's predecessor
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ephemmm:
“Let me tell you, if Obsanjo and Yar”Adua and all of the past governments before Jonathan needed to have been probed, why did Mr. Jonathan shy away from his responsibility? Why didn’t he probe him why he was in office? Why didn’t Mr. Tanko Yakkassai ask Jonathan to probe Yar’Adua, Babangida, Obasanjo? Why do they have to wait for Buhari to come to do what he should have done then?

What an epic response for TANoids! They can continue wailing by even asking PMB to start the probe from the days of Lugards. Taking responsibility is one of the hallmarks of Nolan's principle of corporate governance for public office: I wonder why some idiotic youths will be opening their mouths in an idiotic way to prevent any government to defend anything that happens under its watch.

Unfortunately for PDPs, they will be mentioning Tinubu anytime the issue of probing arises. PDP has been in charge of SSS, NA, Police, ICPC, EFCC etc, which altogether served as weapon in the arsenal of PDP to prosecute Tinubu: the question is was Tinubu enjoying immunity to the extent that he cannot be prosecuted throughout 16 years in which PDP has ruled?

GEJ has the prerogative to probe his predecessors if he choose to: it is his choice not to because of his cluelessness. In other words, nobody can force PMB to start his probing from any regime so far nobody forced GEJ to probe or not to probe.

PDP = People Deceiving People
calebo101:
[b]They've tried and tried to find a way to hook anything on GEJ, it all points back to Obasanjo and their allies. All these maneuvering nor be today e start. APC should be truthful and admit they have tried but can not pin anything on GEJ.

They have tried to attack Okonja Iweala but still yet can not pin anything on her. They have tried with Allison Madueke still yet nothing. That's the plain truth. The only abnormalities they discovered led directly to Obasanjo and some Northern oligarchs.

If all the propaganda we have been hearing about monies missing, unremitted, etc was to be true then action would have been taken. For now they can keep deceiving their slaves with half truths and rumours. Remember Oshiomole talk e own say America give them list, well the Americans have denied it cheesy cheesy cheesy. And we are waiting to stone Oshiomole and Amaechi if they do not walk the talk.

They must probe oooo, we want to see the end of it. When Buhari's body language jails all the corrupt people in Nigeria wake me up. Propaganda can only get you as far to your destruction![/b]

1 Like

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Eazydeek(m): 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
thekingsmen:

This one na dodge buhari and co wan dodge....Buhari we dare you...... probe Jonathan government alone and see what will happen

What happened when Asari dokubo et al said if buhari wins the election 9ja will burn
What happened when the Ndigbo said if buhari wins election 9ja go split
what happened when PDP loyalists like you said buhari will die before election?

So what will happen now? you dumb product of a baby factory
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Austine77(m): 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
Everybody know Buhari is the messiah,,,that is why much is expected
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by tuniski: 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
Let this propaganda govt start doing something abeg. If want to probe, probe. Don't talk. We are watching and at the end we will decide the fate of this rudderless govt come 2019. They don't have eternity let them begin to govern cos using probe as a cover for inaction and lack of direction is losing appeal. The people ain't smiling cos nothing has changed!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Nicepoker(m): 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
PassingShot:
Aren't they even ashamed to be asking Buhari to do what they failed to do themselves?

I hate PDP with passion.
don't let PDP kill u.
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Joeoku78: 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
So jonathan lied on the oath of allegiance when taking over that the handing over note given to him was devoid of corrupt practices. He told himself and the nation lies. Today Buhari has discovered mammoth corrupt practices perpetrated by jonathan's govt.
The only best thing president Buhari will do is to Sanitize nigeria of corruption before corruption kills nigeria. Culprits must be sent to prison for life and to refund the looted monies and properties belonging to me and you
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Vello(m): 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
Generalkorex:
Well
its none of my business
Not your business? Are you doing a foreigner? If not your business then I guess you want it as carry-over for your children and generation.
Shagari did his own, not your business! Babangida did his own, yet not your business, Abacha, Obasanjo, Jonathan all did theirs and its still not your business. When exactly will you be socially responsible not for yourself only but for our collective nationality?
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Duru1(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
I want Nigerians to remember the goon who started the probing of immediate past government. I remembered when the monkey named Olusegun Obasanjo and his government decreed that anybody implicated in coup should be summarily executed. It was the first time Nigerians had to witness such act. However when the dog called Olusegun Obasanjo was implicated in coup plot, he defecated in his silly Yrai.ba pajamas, called anybody who had a voice in the universe and prayed to Chukwu, Oluwa, Abasi and Allah to save his empty skull.
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Vello(m): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
PassingShot:
Aren't they even ashamed to be asking Buhari to do what they failed to do themselves?

I hate PDP with passion.
As do I. PDP is a collection of everything anti development bunch of raccoons.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Vello(m): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
thekingsmen:

This one na dodge buhari and co wan dodge....Buhari we dare you...... probe Jonathan government alone and see what will happen
Give us a clue from your Jonathan induced clueless what will happen. You bunch of heartless but toothless barking dogs. I dare you, tell us what you'll do.
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by erinalex: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
pBuhari:
rubbish

If Pbuhari fail to jail Amaechi and Fashola then Nigerian will know that he is not ready to fight corruption in this country..

We are watching Buhari and APC
and what will u do if he didn't jail Amaechi & Fashola ? U'r so concern about him jailing fashola & amaechi but u never mention Jonathan's name. U'r a not only a crook but also an hypocritical fellow. When Jonathan honor a confirm & convicted Alaimeysia,what did u do?
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by jacksonite: 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ephemmm:
“Let me tell you, if Obsanjo and Yar”Adua and all of the past governments before Jonathan needed to have been probed, why did Mr. Jonathan shy away from his responsibility? Why didn’t he probe him why he was in office? Why didn’t Mr. Tanko Yakkassai ask Jonathan to probe Yar’Adua, Babangida, Obasanjo? Why do they have to wait for Buhari to come to do what he should have done then?

What an epic response for TANoids! They can continue wailing by even asking PMB to start the probe from the days of Lugards. Taking responsibility is one of the hallmarks of Nolan's principle of corporate governance for public office: I wonder why some idiotic youths will be opening their mouths in an idiotic way to prevent any government to defend anything that happens under its watch.

Unfortunately for PDPs, they will be mentioning Tinubu anytime the issue of probing arises. PDP has been in charge of SSS, NA, Police, ICPC, EFCC etc, which altogether served as weapon in the arsenal of PDP to prosecute Tinubu: the question is was Tinubu enjoying immunity to the extent that he cannot be prosecuted throughout 16 years in which PDP has ruled?

GEJ has the prerogative to probe his predecessors if he choose to: it is his choice not to because of his cluelessness. In other words, nobody can force PMB to start his probing from any regime so far nobody forced GEJ to probe or not to probe.

PDP = People Deceiving People
In other words what the presidency and you are saying is that the previous regimes of obj abacha,,ibb, yar adua etc were not corrupt and hence needed not be probed. It all started during gej that is why the probe begins and ends there. No wonder buhari is on record for sayings that abacha did not steal a kobo. This is the hypocrisy that some of us see in this probe. Remember that a probe can either condemn or vindicate someone. So why are you okay with probing gej but not tinubu,amechi and other apc members? If this regime choses to be backward looking instead of foward looking then that is it's cup of tea. But then let it not cheery pick which past to dwell on. This may be reason why Bishop kukah advised that the government should rather dwell on delivering its promises to Nigerians instead of chasing shadows.
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by lastpage: 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
Richie0974:
well since GEJ was a chief looter he couldn't have probed OBJ..... But the fact that the SSA is saying there might be no probing is getting me worried... If he doesn't probe GEJ how are we suppose to recover the stolen funds.... Or is PMB turning to the same page GEJ turned to i.e. Turning a blind eye to looters.... In another news...

Relax, "To catch a Monky, you have to ACT like a Monkey".
Corruption is a Monster, operated by Monsters who will do everything to FIGHT BACK...
To kill corruption, you need to be "deft, slight and calculating"!

To kill Corruption in Nigeria, You have to act like the British Police.... 'Even when they are throwing handcuffs on your hand, they will still say: "Sir, please let me cuff you,... and add: Thank you Sir"! grin grin grin
It does not matter "HOW" as long as the job si done and the end result is the same.

You think Buhari is setting-up those "special Corruption Court" to try Danfo Drivers? undecided undecided
Just relax and watch #SaiBaba in 3D grin

Lastpage!
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Richie0974: 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
domiron:

And what has GEJ stolen that you are insinuating about. Give us empirical evidence before you conclude. Hear Sayers...

when was the last time you read the news...
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by lastpage: 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
Duru1:
I want Nigerians to remember the goon who started the probing of immediate past government. I remembered when the monkey named Olusegun Obasanjo and his government decreed that anybody implicated in coup should be summarily executed. It was the first time Nigerians had to witness such act. However when the dog called Olusegun Obasanjo was implicated in coup plot, he defecated in his silly Yrai.ba pajamas, called anybody who had a voice in the universe and prayed to Chukwu, Oluwa, Abasi and Allah to save his empty skull.

[size=18pt]#WAILING WAILERS don come out again! [/size]shocked shocked

Omo'ale, Omo Yiibo Olori-pelebe! I know that is how you insult your Yamirin father and wake him up with a kick to the ribs.
No surprises there

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Ephemmm: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
jacksonite:
In other words what the presidency and you are saying is that the previous regimes of obj abacha,,ibb, yar adua etc were not corrupt and hence needed not be probed. It all started during gej that is why the probe begins and ends there. No wonder buhari is on record for sayings that abacha did not steal a kobo. This is the hypocrisy that some of us see in this probe. Remember that a probe can either condemn or vindicate someone. So why are you okay with probing gej but not tinubu,amechi and other apc members? If this regime choses to be backward looking instead of foward looking then that is it's cup of tea. But then let it not cheery pick which past to dwell on. This may be reason why Bishop kukah advised that the government should rather dwell on delivering its promises to Nigerians instead of chasing shadows.

I know you are not talented when it comes to comprehension, but I will explain to you further. Who said other presidents were not corrupt? Did anybody stop OBJ from probing his predecessor? Who stopped GEJ from probing OBJ. Tinubu is corrupt, after being in charge of EFCC, ICPC, SSS, Nigerian Police, etc does PDP expect common man to probe Tinubu after his tax has been paid?

For your information, Tinubu was not even a Governor not to talk of a Senator: why can't he be probed by GEJ since he didn't enjoy any immunity?

If PMB sees nothing wrong in probing, he has the power to do so: if he thinks otherwise, he has the power to do so. You can't be putting pressure on me after you failed to perform your responsibility as your successor: get your fact right.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by omolami: 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Buhari should stop all these noise about probe. Nigerians. want increased salaries, power supplies at home, water, houses and security NOT probes that will equally allow him to steal and misappropriate.
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by lastpage: 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
omolami:
Buhari should stop all these noise about probe. Nigerians. want increased salaries, power supplies at home, water, houses and security NOT probes that will equally allow him to steal and misappropriate.

What have you done to deserve and "increased salary"?

people like you are used to corruption that is why you dont see the sense in the probe of a Govt that looted you to bare-bones...... now you are asking for increased salary!
I think Buhari is going to "manufacture" that money for the increase in salary, abi?

Come and get it now... increase my black bottom angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by oklien1: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
that means buhari him self will be on desame shoe too cos he has once rule us before[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by King44(m): 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
justhelp:
am a better person and I hv a better life, I use my head before I comments on any topic here without been bais I love my tribe but I will never support evils or any corrupt person, I hope u can say the for ur self sir
you do not sound like a person who has a better life because a person with better life who posses those good attributes u've mentioned above will not insult other peoples personality and if there is any opinion which he or she has to criticise he will try as much as possible to make his criticism constructive besides a person with better life will call a spade a spade and a hoe a hoe not letting tribal issues cast a dark cloud above his thought and views guy u need a better life

My view# dou no homo
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by bejeria101(m): 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
justhelp:
thank God u just confirm that ur father is a goat from Congo, goodluck.

i knw u wld show up tsk
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by dat9jaguy(m): 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
calebo101:
[b]They've tried and tried to find a way to hook anything on GEJ, it all points back to Obasanjo and their allies. All these maneuvering nor be today e start. APC should be truthful and admit they have tried but can not pin anything on GEJ.

They have tried to attack Okonja Iweala but still yet can not pin anything on her. They have tried with Allison Madueke still yet nothing. That's the plain truth. The only abnormalities they discovered led directly to Obasanjo and some Northern oligarchs.

If all the propaganda we have been hearing about monies missing, unremitted, etc was to be true then action would have been taken. For now they can keep deceiving their slaves with half truths and rumours. Remember Oshiomole talk e own say America give them list, well the Americans have denied it cheesy cheesy cheesy. And we are waiting to stone Oshiomole and Amaechi if they do not walk the talk.

They must probe oooo, we want to see the end of it. When Buhari's body language jails all the corrupt people in Nigeria wake me up. Propaganda can only get you as far to your destruction![/b]

Relax,don't worry.They are investigating now,soon the probe will start .
If it is propaganda we will soon know.
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
probe up to babangida...
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by kessler53(m): 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
midolian:
Thank you, Garba!
Gracias!
Obregado!

Very senseless wailers. In fact, probing jonathans' govt alone is too time and resources consuming, let alone going deeper than that. And mayb they want Buhari to spend his 4yrs probing so that after his tenure elapses, they ll say he spent his 4yrs probing.

..And the senseless wailers be like "Buhari should probe Nnamdi Azikiwe too" #AwonWerey cheesy
PMB probing only Jonathan's government will amount to witch hunting.
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Generalkorex(m): 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
Vello:

Not your business? Are you doing a foreigner? If not your business then I guess you want it as carry-over for your children and generation.
Shagari did his own, not your business! Babangida did his own, yet not your business, Abacha, Obasanjo, Jonathan all did theirs and its still not your business. When exactly will you be socially responsible not for yourself only but for our collective nationality?
u talk true my brother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) / "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp / List Of 54 Nigerian Soldiers Sentenced To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.