Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

She Is Not Telling Me A Yes Or A No, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Not Telling Me A Yes Or A No, What Should I Do? (848 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? / Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast / Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Not Telling Me A Yes Or A No, What Should I Do? by EcubeMNSE(m): 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
There is this girl i am falling in love with, we always see and she makes me happy. I decided to let her know my intentions after two weeks to avoid being friend zoned.
She is neither giving me a Yes nor a No, she said she doesn't know what to say and I'm getting pissed since i don't know her intention too. Nairalanders what should i do? Should i forget about her? I'm not ready to be used....
Re: She Is Not Telling Me A Yes Or A No, What Should I Do? by buygala(m): 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
She obviously doesn't like you 'that way', and she is just being diplomatic, hoping you can read the 'fvck you' handwriting on the wall sad

Just port to another network undecided ...Life is too short to allow oneself to be stuck in an emotional hold-up angry

1 Like

Re: She Is Not Telling Me A Yes Or A No, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
EcubeMNSE:
There is this girl i am falling in love with, we always see and she makes me happy. I decided to let her know my intentions after two weeks to avoid being friend zoned.
She is neither giving me a Yes nor a No, she said she doesn't know what to say and I'm getting pissed since i don't know her intention too. Nairalanders what should i do? Should i forget about her? I'm not ready to be used....

Bro I'm currently pass through the same!! What do we do now? cry

1 Like

Re: She Is Not Telling Me A Yes Or A No, What Should I Do? by Lahotte(m): 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
kill urself...Lobatan

1 Like

Re: She Is Not Telling Me A Yes Or A No, What Should I Do? by agarawu23(m): 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
EcubeMNSE:
forget about her and start hustling for cash, she will shout YES when she sees you in your murano jeep.
Re: She Is Not Telling Me A Yes Or A No, What Should I Do? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
EcubeMNSE:
Are You A Sanitary Pad ni
Re: She Is Not Telling Me A Yes Or A No, What Should I Do? by EcubeMNSE(m): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
Lolz.... Beebeeoh you are sick.....
Re: She Is Not Telling Me A Yes Or A No, What Should I Do? by ksbusari(m): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
Would u be my lover? Yes, No, yes, No, yes? Say it to her in Banky W's voice.
Re: She Is Not Telling Me A Yes Or A No, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
You've already been friendzoned, sorry grin
Re: She Is Not Telling Me A Yes Or A No, What Should I Do? by mrpackager(m): 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
Lahotte:
kill urself...Lobatan

seconded. embarassed
Re: She Is Not Telling Me A Yes Or A No, What Should I Do? by EcubeMNSE(m): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
firstEVA:
You've already been friendzoned, sorry grin

Iffa hear...

(1) (Reply)

Sex After Her Dowry Has Been Paid By Fiance...Whose Fault?? / Advice Needed / See What A Lady Posted On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.