Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Igbinedion Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbinedion Guys (1773 Views)

Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter / I Have Slept With 35 Babcock And Igbinedion Universities Girls - Man Confesses / Igbinedion Undergraduate Bleaches His Skin, Now Looks Like A Woman” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbinedion Guys by onila(f): 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
I haven't met a family full of handsome, smart, proud, hardworking, goodlooking, family oriented young men

the new generation of igbinedion guys are just so cute, full of swag and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I have been stalking the whole family lately wink

I need to marry one tongue

just scared of juju
looks like a very traditional family that will be involved in fetish tings undecided

bullet! this is Onila smiley

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion Guys by agarawu23(m): 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
onila again

I pray they don't use you for ritual and you know you are still a Virgin. Virgin blood will respond quickly to their incantations.
Re: Igbinedion Guys by onila(f): 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
edo men are some of the finest in the Niger delta. .trying hard to compete with their Igbo and Yoruba counterparts

kalabari men too are trying

I know edo men will love me because edo girls are troublesome and hot headed tongue
Re: Igbinedion Guys by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
onila like better thing
Re: Igbinedion Guys by Aminat508(f): 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbinedion Guys by Fulaboy(m): 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
agarawu23:
onila again

I pray they don't use you for ritual and you know you are still a Virgin. Virgin blood will respond quickly to their incantations.
Obviously, this post cracked me up grin
Re: Igbinedion Guys by agarawu23(m): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
Fulaboy:
Obviously, this post cracked me up grin
grin grin grin
Re: Igbinedion Guys by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
onila qoan meet the Esema first.
Meanwhile who among the igbinedion re u crushing on ?

#YOLO
Re: Igbinedion Guys by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
Aminat508:
Ok
grin

Yeyenatu. . .u think I won't catch u abi? grin

#YOLO
Re: Igbinedion Guys by Aminat508(f): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
richommie:
grin

Yeyenatu. . .u think I won't catch u abi? grin

#YOLO
lolz yeyenatu cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbinedion Guys by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Aminat508:
lolz yeyenatu cheesy grin

How u dey. . .long time grin

#YOLO
Re: Igbinedion Guys by onila(f): 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
richommie:
onila qoan meet the Esema first.
Meanwhile who among the igbinedion re u crushing on ?

#YOLO
uyi and Igbinosa
Re: Igbinedion Guys by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 25, 2015
Hah Onila loves Edo nigggas... and no homo, but Edo guys are prolly the most handsome in Nigeria after Efik dudes tbh. And knowing Onila has a darkskin fetish, she'll prolly like Bini guys more than Esan.
Re: Igbinedion Guys by UyiIredia(m): 7:44am On Aug 25, 2015
onila:
edo men are some of the finest in the Niger delta. .trying hard to compete with their Igbo and Yoruba counterparts

I know edo men will love me because edo girls are troublesome and hot headed tongue

How can they love what they haven't seen ?
Re: Igbinedion Guys by homesteady(m): 9:10am On Aug 25, 2015

Are these the Igbinedion guys?
Re: Igbinedion Guys by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
onila:

Are you Edo??
Re: Igbinedion Guys by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
aim5:
Hah Onila loves Edo nigggas... and no homo, but [b]Edo guys are prolly the most handsome in Nigeria after Efik [/b]dudes tbh. And knowing Onila has a darkskin fetish, she'll prolly like Bini guys more than Esan.

Been hearing this for a while how Edo and Cross Rivers people are among the finest in Nigeria... Thing is i'm mixed Edo and Cross River and i can testify-people drool over my entire family... i guess i must be an outlier tho grin cry
Re: Igbinedion Guys by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
AncientJerk:

Been hearing this for a while how Edo and Cross Rivers people are among the finest in Nigeria... Thing is i'm mixed Edo and Cross River and i can testify-people drool over my entire family... i guess i must be an outlier tho grin cry

Even nigg.as like Michael Okon and King Bassey girls drool over those guys too.. And are you part esan or bini?
Re: Igbinedion Guys by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
aim5:

Even nigg.as like Michael Okon and King Bassey girls drool over those guys too.. And are you part esan or bini?

Naa I'm Estako.... are you Edo too?
Re: Igbinedion Guys by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
AncientJerk:

Naa I'm Estako.... are you Edo too?

Hmm they got good looking people up there too... the girls have a Middle-Belt/ Northern look that's exotic to me. And yeah I'm Esan.
Re: Igbinedion Guys by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
aim5:

Hmm they got good looking people up there too... the girls have a Middle-Belt/ Northern look that's exotic to me. And yeah I'm Esan.

Nice... I must confess i have never been to Edo state at all embarassed and the only Estako girl i have ever seen is my sister cheesy so i'll take your word for it

Nice making your acquaintance Sir
Re: Igbinedion Guys by onila(f): 5:18am On Aug 26, 2015
homesteady:

Are these the Igbinedion guys?
their family cars

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen If Romance Section Is Removed From Nairaland ?? / My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! / When You mistake A should - be girlfriend For A Wife And A Boy For A Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.