Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,504 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Igbinedion Undergraduate Bleaches His Skin, Now Looks Like A Woman” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbinedion Undergraduate Bleaches His Skin, Now Looks Like A Woman” (955 Views)

#3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / Guys: Can U Marry A Lady That Bleaches Her Skin?? / Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbinedion Undergraduate Bleaches His Skin, Now Looks Like A Woman” by Adudavidlee(m): 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
Joshua Agai, is a model and makeup artist. He has modeled for some brands like Diva designs, Kevmiester, LPII Company and at an MTN sponsored event. Joshua who is a student of theater arts at Igbinedion University revealed that despite his feminine looks he is not gay. He however revealed he has always seen himself as a mannequin. He also revealed that he would love to be ‘Mr. World’ but people won’t accept him with his make-up. Excerpts………. Naturally, I look like a girl, besides people must talk about you; if you are different they will all say all kinds of things about you. I don’t care what people are saying about me. I am not gay, I’m just a guy with dreams and work so hard for it; so if they like they should talk, it is not my business. Our love for our passion is what makes us standout from the crowd; this is just my style. On if dressing like a girl qualifies people as gay………. No, because most guys are born feminine and that is just them, people need to accept them for who they are. I’m not gay but I believe most of them are not but some are that are, does not mean they will not be accepted here in Nigeria. Some of them are born just like that; what they need is our love and prayers and nothing more. Most of them are talented and we need to give them the chance to showcase their talent. I believe it was God that created them too. I think that not all guys who dress like females are gay. See more photos below:-

Re: Igbinedion Undergraduate Bleaches His Skin, Now Looks Like A Woman” by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
grin grin grin

Wetin money go cause cheesy
Re: Igbinedion Undergraduate Bleaches His Skin, Now Looks Like A Woman” by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
Freaky...Insane is the new sane undecided
Re: Igbinedion Undergraduate Bleaches His Skin, Now Looks Like A Woman” by Royle2014(m): 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
Oh my Lawd
Re: Igbinedion Undergraduate Bleaches His Skin, Now Looks Like A Woman” by gentleheart1(f): 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
Denrele and this guy should marry each other.
Re: Igbinedion Undergraduate Bleaches His Skin, Now Looks Like A Woman” by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Igbinedion Undergraduate Bleaches His Skin, Now Looks Like A Woman” by faith551(m): 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
hhahhahahahahahaha,so this madness don get male version??

(1) (Reply)

I Luv My Fiancee So Much Bt Afraid Cos Of Her selfishness / Help, I Need To Pick From Any Of This Tattoo Ideas. / Ladies And Assumptions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.