Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

"I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce (16294 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate / Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by QuentinDay: 10:31am On Aug 30, 2015

OLAADEGBU vooks Gombs Lobeez esere826, apart from the above Sunday satirical meme,
what really struck me and stuck out like a sore thumb in the video
was the isolation and difficulty of being a woman of a MOG who found herself in a vulnerable position.
She felt so helpless and powerless she needed to call her mum
She said, because she was so down, she so much cried, cried and cried on the phone that her mum too had to start crying along with her

It reminded me of Ray Parker Junior's:
If there's something strange in your life. Who you ought to call?
If there's something weird going on in your life & it don't look good. Who you ought to call?
Of a seemingly freaky life? You better off calling God
I aint afraid of no MOG

I can't hear you... (You better off calling God)
Who you gonna call? (You better off calling God)
Louder (You better off calling God)
Who can you call? God! ... (till fade)
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by vooks: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2015
QuentinDay:

OLAADEGBU vooks Gombs Lobeez esere826, apart from the above Sunday satirical meme,
was the isolation and difficulty of being a woman of a MOG who found herself in a vulnerable position.
She said, because she was so down, she so much cried, cried and cried on the phone that her mum too had to start crying along with her

If there's something weird going on in your life & it don't look good. Who you ought to call?
I aint afraid of no MOG

I agree. The position comes with occupational hazards.

Divorce is no joke so married people ought to temper their pontificating seeing they could easily be in Oyakhilome shoes. But fools never learn
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by Gombs(m): 4:19am On Aug 31, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

I know it is your intention to obfuscate, stifle and drown out the voice of Pst. Anita just as the Vatican did to Alberto who got delivered from the enemies camp.

You know nothing then.

I wonder when you guys will start following Christ instead of Chris? undecided

Hypocrite.
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
vooks:

Did she give you her blog you cheap sissy gossip?

Did she have to personally give me her blog before I could peruse it?

vooks:

My IQ and manners forbid me from rummaging sewers for trash.

In other words, your so called 'IQ' is higher than that of the Negroes. undecided

vooks:

Deeper Life Pharisee. Tell us where you worship so we can examine it as well. Brood of hypocrites

That is cheap, attempting to prevaricate so as to deflect the issue at hand. Typical. undecided

While you are still at it, use your 'IQ' to discern how the OP is different from what Anita said in the videoclip below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2xDvtWW9Yg
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by vooks: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Did she have to personally give me her blog before I could peruse it?
Yes so that you don't run to sewers for gossip. That's too low bro
In other words, your so called 'IQ' is higher than that of the Negroes. undecided
Sewer rats and those who envy them
That is cheap, attempting to prevaricate so as to deflect the issue at hand. Typical. undecided
Ho was Deeper Life service yesterday?

While you are still at it, use your 'IQ' to discern how the OP is different from what Anita said in the videoclip below;

I don't need discernment, I need facts negro not intuition and gossip
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
vooks:

Sewer rats should should tell us where they worship so we can examine their pastor's wife

What has where I worship got to do with discerning the truth of the OP? The most you can do is to shine the light to expose the lies of the attic rats and that's if you are not in darkness yourself. shocked

1 Like

Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
esere826:

habaa Olaadegbu

this is too below he belt naw
hope you know that you have more intellectual authority than the blogger
you are able to put together something more coherent than the blogger managed to achieve
so, why stoop down to his or her level?

Why would I be surprised that you also agree that Anita is not the owner of the blog? undecided

esere826:

Quite a number of us have a grudge against Oyaks throw-out-your-vision-and-take-mine style of leadership
probably because we've seen loved ones sucked-in, parroting like robots, and cut off from us,
with nothing substantive to show for it (at least based on our measurement)

Speak for yourself brother. cool

esere826:

I guess Anita just woke up to the fact that God's love and and his blessings towards us is not precedent on pastors
I also feel her pain, that as a fine chick you marry someone that you have to struggle to differentiate between when to call him pastor vs when to call him darling... what happens in the passion of the bedroom angry ? .......narcissism
She's made her choice, and this should be respected

She did not 'just wake up to the fact' she said that she 'tolerated abuse for long' unless you are insisting that she did not write the blog.

esere826:

..Olaa we are all filled up with mistakes, its part of what makes life colourful
Chris will make mistakes, Anita will, Kumuyi will, I will, and so will you as you just did
All of this does not stop our fellowship with Christ, and that is why for more than 2OOO years (even starting from the apostles) we've had lots of churches pointing fingers at one another while thinking that they are they chosen ones

Who is talking about mistakes here? Sin must not be confused with mistakes as the devil has made folks to believe and I am not making any issue about mistakes. If you believe the people you mention up there have made mistakes it is up to you to either point them out or forever hold your peace.
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
QuentinDay:

I aint afraid of no MOG

If you listen to the videoclip more attentively you will realise that she said that she called on God and also her mother.
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Gombs:

You know nothing then.

Hypocrite.

All your attempts to silence the voice of Anita is futile and this only goes to show signs of cults such as scientology when they dis-fellowship their members.
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
vooks:

Yes so that you don't run to sewers for gossip. That's too low bro

The videoclip and her blog which have been posted on this thread is enough material for anyone sincerely and ardently seeking for facts.

vooks:

Sewer rats and those who envy them

You are still comparing Sewer rats with Negroes. You better repent and believe the gospel otherwise you will find yourself with the sewer rats.

vooks:

Ho was Deeper Life service yesterday?

I will tell you when you reveal the identity of your church and that is if you have any at all. undecided

vooks:

I don't need discernment, I need facts negro not intuition and gossip

You don't need discernment. That says it all. I need to say no more. lipsrsealed
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by esere826: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Why would I be surprised that you also agree that Anita is not the owner of the blog?
undecided
I was referring to the OP blog, not Anita's blog
I.e. you framed your post around a blog that was so obviously a patch of various stories designed for sensational effects in order to make money

You are strong in aptitude.
I would have preferred your created and published your own narrative instead of pushing forward the OP's blog as a point of reference (I am not talking about Anita's blog) .

3 Likes

Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by vooks: 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

The videoclip and her blog which have been posted on this thread is enough material for anyone sincerely and ardently seeking for facts.
The clip is not the blog. Start thinking before you check out
You are still comparing Sewer rats with Negroes. You better repent and believe the gospel otherwise you will find yourself with the sewer rats.
They trawl sewers for gossip
I will tell you when you reveal the identity of your church and that is if you have any at all. undecided
You gave yourself away as a Kumuyi's Sheeple

You don't need discernment. That says it all. I need to say no more. lipsrsealed
Discernment is Deeper Life right?
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
vooks:

The clip is not the blog. Start thinking before you check out

The link to the blog has already been posted on this thread and I would not be surprised if you haven't seen it because you only choose what you want to see and believe.

vooks:

They trawl sewers for gossip

Repent for tomorrow may be too late.

vooks:

You gave yourself away as a Kumuyi's Sheeple

I thank God for that, are you a sheeple or a wolf in sheep's clothing?

vooks:

Discernment is Deeper Life right?

When you've run out of bullets the next thing is for you to begin to throw eggs, bananas and tomatoes. typical. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by vooks: 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

The link to the blog has already been posted on this thread and I would not be surprised if you haven't seen it because you only choose what you want to see and believe.

Repent for tomorrow may be too late.

I thank God for that, are you a sheeple or a wolf in sheep's clothing?

When you've run out of bullets the next thing is for you to begin to throw eggs, bananas and tomatoes. typical. cheesy
Did Christ save you to gossip about Oyakhilome?

2 Likes

Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
vooks:

Did Christ save you to gossip about Oyakhilome?

Go and read what you posted on the other thread (FB) and take a chill pill unless you are not man enough to repost it here. wink

https://www.nairaland.com/2564008/when-spiritual-leaders-err-backslide#37530981

1 Like

Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by Gombs(m): 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

All your attempts to silence the voice of Anita is futile and this only goes to show signs of cults such as scientology when they dis-fellowship their members.

Whatever makes you sleep, bro. grin

I've archived the above for future reference.
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
Gombs:

Whatever makes you sleep, bro. grin

I've archived the above for future reference.

I have also discovered the cult tendencies in the way you attempted to silence the voice of Anita. The same fate awaits those of you who will fall out of favour with 'the powers that be'. undecided
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by Gombs(m): 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

I have also discovered the cult tendencies in the way you attempted to silence the voice of Anita. The same fate awaits those of you who will fall out of favour with 'the powers that be'. undecided

Ah, meet your fellow co-traveller
Cc :Winsomex

I'm loving this, why? Because I'd relish fishing them out for you in future. grin
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by vooks: 3:35am On Sep 01, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Go and read what you posted on the other thread (FB) and take a chill pill unless you are not man enough to repost it here. wink

https://www.nairaland.com/2564008/when-spiritual-leaders-err-backslide#37530981
I had held you in high regard until you outed yourself as another lowlife
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by Gombs(m): 7:26am On Sep 01, 2015
vooks:

Sadly too, I did hold him in high regard.

How the mighty has fallen, because of old wives fable to paint another man and his ministry bad, in the guise of 'saying the truth'.

Maybe to him, Jesus would have done same, as he's now.

1 Like

Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:09am On Sep 01, 2015
vooks:

Maybe you should hold Jesus and His Words in high regard instead of cossying up to men of low estate. undecided
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:12am On Sep 01, 2015
Gombs:

Sadly too, I did hold him in high regard.

How the mighty has fallen, because of old wives fable to paint another man and his ministry bad, in the guise of 'saying the truth'.

Maybe to him, Jesus would have done same, as he's now.

Who cares if you held me in high regard when you do not hold the truth in high regards?
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by vooks: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Maybe you should hold Jesus and His Words in high regard instead of cossying up to men of low estate. undecided
I do hold Jesus in high regard. But I must admit I keep running into Negroes working super hard to be low life

2 Likes

Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by Gombs(m): 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Who cares if you held me in high regard when you do not hold the truth in high regards?

Mr i-am-not-like-other-men, thanks for the laughter. I'm so gonna love fishing outta this thread in the near future.
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
vooks:

I do hold Jesus in high regard. But I must admit I keep running into Negroes working super hard to be low life

If you truly held our Lord Jesus Christ in high regard you will not be preaching the doctrines of men instead of that of Christ.
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
Gombs:

Mr i-am-not-like-other-men, thanks for the laughter. I'm so gonna love fishing outta this thread in the near future.

You better catch fish for Christ and not for Chris. cool
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by esere826: 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
Guys let go,...this is getting too dirty
let the young man criticize all he wants
and let those who are being criticized come to their own defense ..if they've got the time

there is no spiritual or psychological profit in attacking one another even if we consider it defense
...night

2 Likes

Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by vooks: 10:49am On Sep 03, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

If you truly held our Lord Jesus Christ in high regard you will not be preaching the doctrines of men instead of that of Christ.
You look like an old Negro; leave gossip to kids
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by vooks: 10:50am On Sep 03, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

You better catch fish for Christ and not for Chris. cool
Catch them for Jesus not Kumuyi
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by 4C2215131: 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gombs:

Like the clip. Funny and innovative, I mean in reference to your stance.

N.B: Not espousing Goombs, Vooks, Oladegbu or whoever's take on the topic. Was just intrigued by the clip that's all. If anybody want's to divorce it's their cup 'o tea. No need beating your head against a coco-nut tree over it.
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by 4C2215131: 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
Again folks, y'all need to relax. Y'all toeing the fine line between substantive argument and just plain hurling invectives at each other, firing holy salvos and stuff. All y'all seem to be very intelligent and informed but the grounds on which you discuss is very tender-Religion.

Please, remember your confession as in arguing with each other, it begins to get personal. Let every-man to his own opinion. Don't give "unbelievers" an opportunity to call y'all out with regards to your faith based on your conduct in threads such as this.

Goombs you are under no obligation to always have a comeback retort-wise when someone disparages Pastor Chris. It informs why it'll be assumed by folks that you are a core apologist of the good Pastor irrespective of whether he's right or wrong (and you and I both know that is not the way to go for true intellectuals and questioning minds). Sometimes, just let it ride.

Olaadegbu, your seeming endless diatribe against the person of the good Pastor whether ill informed or not places you on a not so enviable pedestal of being a critic who knows the way but can't drive. There's so much you can do, no matter how justified you think it is biblical-wise or otherwise. You must understand that people have a right to their opinions and will feel threatened when you try to tell them what they believe in is wrong more-so, when you are seen as not having the episcopal right to do so (yes, I know all about the Bible telling us to expose stuff and whatnot). Again, how you pass your message is another issue, it must be done with love, forbearance and humility.

I do hope y'all come to terms with reality which is: NEITHER CHRIS NOR ANITA GIVES A HOOT ABOUT YOUR HOWLINGS (SIC). THEY ARE PURSUING THEIR DREAMS AND MOVING ON WITH THEIR LIVES. I SUGGEST YOU ALL FOLLOW SUIT. THEY JUST MIGHT BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT EACH OTHER.

1 Like

Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by vooks: 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
4C2215131:

Like the clip. Funny and innovative, I mean in reference to your stance.

N.B: Not espousing Goombs, Vooks, Oladegbu or whoever's take on the topic. Was just intrigued by the clip that's all. If anybody want's to divorce it's their cup 'o tea. No need beating your head against a coco-nut tree over it.

Agreed
Some are weeping more than the bereaved

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Service In Your Room Is Never The Same As Going To Church. / If We Are To Love Our Enemies, Are We Not To Love Satan? / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Storms Abuja For Partners, Sons & Daughters Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.