Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

"I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce (16200 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate / Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:55am On Sep 04, 2015
Pastor Anita has a right to be heard. Don't muffle her voice. Here is her blog that the haters are denying and the videoclip doesn't lie. I wonder why she seemed to be silenced in her own country and that Ghanaian news are the only ones willing to report this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2xDvtWW9Yg

https://www.pastoranita.org/
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by QuentinDay: 8:08am On Sep 04, 2015
OLAADEGBU:
Pastor Anita has a right to be heard. Don't muffle her voice.
Here is her blog that the haters are denying and the videoclip doesn't lie.
I wonder why she seemed to be silenced in her own country and that Ghanaian news are the only ones willing to report this.

h t t ps://youtu.be/h2xDvtWW9Yg

https://www.pastoranita.org/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z3oKe_KZlg
4C2215131 vooks Gombs Lobeez esere826
Mummy repeatedly curtseying (i.e. kneeling down to daughter) and saying thank you Pastor, thank you Pastor...

Who is lying when Pastor Chris, the husband has just ''realised'' by saying:
if a man of God is married, it doesn't automatically mean that the wife of a man of God is therefore a woman of God
that's not the way it is in the Bible that's why you don't really find the wives of men of God mentioned in the Bible
How many of them? etc etc etc
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by esere826: 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
QuentinDay:

Here are some points
- Being the wife or husband of a scientist doesn't make you one ...agreed
- One or two things Oyaks said in that video can be busted if in a 2 way communication. ...This is the danger of listening only to oneself, you soon become an island unto yourself

- Anita helped create all of this. Its like designing a nuclear bomb and complaining if its thrown in your backyard ..although I cant hear her complaining
- We all have our loyalists many of who would close their eyes to our faults. Oyaks has is in the many, and so does Anita ..she'll be strengthened by them and by God
- From revelations so far, the real accusation was not really adultery, but more of abandonment
- Oyaks was built with a p.enis, and An.ita with a va.gina. So in a case of 'abandonment' its only natural that there would be some sexual driven frustration and suspicions. ..maybe na swhy Oyaks encourage us to dey masturbate sef grin ...just joking

-As women get more 'modern' demanding more and men remain in the past, not wanting to give more, so will the tendencies for divorce increase. You only need to listen to Oyaks to realise that despite him being a fine rich boy ehmm em,, he is like the "ancient of days"

- I hate media sensationalism and discussions chaperoned by simple minded folks.
This kind of sensationalism puts me off the current pro APC publicity machinery.
It tends to wrap too much fiction around little truths in order to gain pecuniary and psychological advantages.
..I am a christian and so will definitely have some bias towards my faith (not the touch-not-my-prophet type). I don't feel comfortable dragging 'visible christians' into the mud based on road side stories which may have only 5% truths in them.

2 Likes

Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
QuentinDay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z3oKe_KZlg
Mummy repeatedly curtseying (i.e. kneeling down to daughter) and saying thank you Pastor, thank you Pastor...

if a man of God is married, it doesn't automatically mean that the wife of a man of God is therefore a woman of God
that's not the way it is in the Bible that's why you don't really find the wives of men of God mentioned in the Bible

Can you please tell us what your conclusion is about the video clips?
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by esere826: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

I think i answered in an earlier post

Uummh! I like a good Christian intellectual discussion any day anytime, spiced with a little gossip too
So though I feel a little bit shy carrying someones matter on my head, but ehmmm, ehmm, he's a superstar
so yan him matter I must grin

For this clip . I don't agree with him in most of the things he's said.
Just like I tried to make you see in your other thread, that the bible talked only about men of God, doesn't mean that the bible has ceased to speak about 'women of God'. Just like the bible does not speak of planets Venus and Saturn either

The word of God is alive, and not stuck in the past.
Even the book of revelation makes no mention of the bible, instead it speaks about books and the book of life. Now, this can be construed to mean that this book lives and grows. It has our stories written in them.

Also,it is said that those who believed were given the power to become son's of God. Daughters were not mentioned here.
If we want to be literal, then it means that even the ladies are considered son's of God. So, likewise a man of God can very well be a woman in this dispensation.

The bible actually doesn't talk much about "man of God" as a title, especially a God given one. I stand to be corrected.

In my opinion, all he needs to do his to go spend a month with his wife and shag her good, and I'm confident that she will forgive him for at least 2 years...no need for all this grammar and spirito tinz

Yes, the kingdom is important, but like God told Elijah, I have got 7000 that have not bowed their knees to Baal. So no need to worry that the kingdom work will not continue.
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by QuentinDay: 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
OLAADEGBU:
I bet you do like a good Christian intellectual discussion any day anytime,
even better when spiced with a little gossip too esere826
but he actually addressed this question to me smiley

OLAADEGBU which of the video clips?
Her? His? Or both her and his?

To be blunt here isnt anything to say about her clip, whilst they are a lot to say about his

However I have these much to say about her and him though

About her:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

About him:
I offer Ephesians 5:25, Ephesians 5:28, Colossians 3:19 and most especially 1 Peter 3:7 as succors

No 1) Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her - Ephesians 5:25

No 2) In the same way, husbands ought to love their wives as they love their own bodies.
For a man who loves his wife actually shows love for himself - Ephesians 5:28

No 3) Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter towards them - Colossians 3:19

No 4) In the same way, you husbands must give honor to your wives.
Treat your wife with understanding as you live together.
She may be weaker than you are, but she is your equal partner in God's gift of new life.
Treat her as you should so your prayers will not be hindered - 1 Peter 3:7
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
esere826:

I think i answered in an earlier post

Uummh! I like a good Christian intellectual discussion any day anytime, spiced with a little gossip too
So though I feel a little bit shy carrying someones matter on my head, but ehmmm, ehmm, he's a superstar
so yan him matter I must grin

This thread is about the fact that Anita said that she had 'tolerated abuse for long' and the Chris army has since taken up arms denying what Anita had to say about their 'MOG'.

esere826:

For this clip . I don't agree with him in most of the things he's said.
Just like I tried to make you see in your other thread, that the bible talked only about men of God, doesn't mean that the bible has ceased to speak about 'women of God'. Just like the bible does not speak of planets Venus and Saturn either

The word of God is alive, and not stuck in the past.
Even the book of revelation makes no mention of the bible, instead it speaks about books and the book of life. Now, this can be construed to mean that this book lives and grows. It has our stories written in them.

Also,it is said that those who believed were given the power to become son's of God. Daughters were not mentioned here.
If we want to be literal, then it means that even the ladies are considered son's of God. So, likewise a man of God can very well be a woman in this dispensation.

The bible actually doesn't talk much about "man of God" as a title, especially a God given one. I stand to be corrected.

In my opinion, all he needs to do his to go spend a month with his wife and shag her good, and I'm confident that she will forgive him for at least 2 years...no need for all this grammar and spirito tinz

Yes, the kingdom is important, but like God told Elijah, I have got 7000 that have not bowed their knees to Baal. So no need to worry that the kingdom work will not continue.

I really do like it when you take the mask off and speak plainly instead of speaking with a tongue in the cheek leaving us trying to decipher what you really mean.
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
QuentinDay:

Thanks. smiley

QuentinDay:

OLAADEGBU which of the video clips?
Her? His? Or both her and his?

To be blunt here isnt anything to say about her clip, whilst they are a lot to say about his

However I have these much to say about her and him though

About her:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

About him:
I offer Ephesians 5:25, Ephesians 5:28, Colossians 3:19 and most especially 1 Peter 3:7 as succors

No 1) Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her - Ephesians 5:25

No 2) In the same way, husbands ought to love their wives as they love their own bodies.
For a man who loves his wife actually shows love for himself - Ephesians 5:28

No 3) Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter towards them - Colossians 3:19

No 4) In the same way, you husbands must give honor to your wives.
Treat your wife with understanding as you live together.
She may be weaker than you are, but she is your equal partner in God's gift of new life.
Treat her as you should so your prayers will not be hindered - 1 Peter 3:7

Fair enough.
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by esere826: 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
QuentinDay:

No mind me
i was being quidnunc grin
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by esere826: 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

I really do like it when you take the mask off and speak plainly instead of speaking with a tongue in the cheek leaving us trying to decipher what you really mean.

being PC? undecided
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:54am On Sep 09, 2015
esere826:

being PC? undecided

Sophistry to be precise. cool
Re: "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce by vooks: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
QuentinDay:

There is an old joke about Cowboys never dying and never rotting should they die, and never smelling should they rot. This machismo is what Oyaks is breathing

Oyaks is in as many words telling us that when 'men of God' fall, it is because somebody 'out there' made them fall, and not that there is something inside them that made them fall. So when he succeeds, it is because God is with him and when he fails, it is because men made him fall. Covers all ends, is blameless either way.

When Peter misbehaved at Antioch, Paul addressed him not the men from Jerusalem who 'caused him to do it'. This victimhood is what makes rapists blame their victims for 'forcing' them to rape them

The bit about wives not being mentioned. It's not original Oyaks cliche, it is centuries old chauvinism. The narrative mentions relevant players to the plot men or women and couples where this is the case. Case in point is Aquila and Priscilla. Paul acknowledges them severally because they worked TOGETHER.

Romans 16:3-6 (KJV)
3 Greet Priscilla and Aquila my helpers in Christ Jesus: 4 Who have for my life laid down their own necks: unto whom not only I give thanks, but also all the churches of the Gentiles. 5 Likewise greet the church that is in their house. Salute my wellbeloved Epaenetus, who is the firstfruits of Achaia unto Christ. 6 Greet Mary, who bestowed much labour on us. 7 Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

Here Paul salutes men, women and the couple.

Oyaks would gladly want to paint Anita as the cause of his divorce, he makes it clear it is against his wish and God hates divorce but he has been forced to by Anita in her immaturity, and had she known better, she'd have done otherwise. This is a half truth. The relevant question is not who filed for divorce by WHY they did it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia 2018: Satguru Maharaj Ji Blames Super Eagles Flop On White Coach / Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour / How Long Did Adam & Eve Live In The Garden Of Eden?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.