Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? (38949 Views)

When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... / Guys Can You Do This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
Mhizkel:

Alright! Do the needful.

Ermmm...

You mean pay before service grin grin

Na joke o..

What's the needful though?
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Mhizkel(f): 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
N1one:

Ermmm...
You mean pay before service grin grin
Na joke o..
What's the needful though?
Lol..I owe you a knock.

Your #
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lol..I owe you a knock.

Your #

my

mail undecided

money shocked

kpeckus grin

my what?
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by princemillla(m): 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
tonychristopher:
we have a lot in common...PM me bro
I don't know ow to do that but here is my line. U can whatsapp me
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Mhizkel:

Wire! cheesy
why u sabi carry person play? angry
Mhizkel:

Wire! cheesy
why u sabi carry person play?
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by tonychristopher: 12:06am On Aug 27, 2015
princemillla:
I don't know ow to do that but here is my line. U can whatsapp me

would definitely do that Bro
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Mhizkel(f): 9:07am On Aug 27, 2015
N1one:

my
mail undecided
money shocked
kpeckus grin
my what?
Your everything...cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by dammytayo96: 11:12am On Aug 27, 2015
If truly u both love urselves den his being with u during labour would mean someting to u
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 27, 2015
Mhizkel:

Your everything...cheesy

Lolzz grin

M2DAHIZKEL..show me the way to your....
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
Midehi:
Guys, can you be bold to enter and see the drama and God's work in a labour room, can you go in there with your wife?

Pls, say your mind and be truthful about it.

Ladies, how will you feel if your man should be with you in labour room..cool
Why not #SMidehi
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by MSItachi: 7:09am On Sep 08, 2015
Midehi:

i don't really think i like the video part, its kind of risky

Baby Girl on fleek. cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 08, 2015
MSItachi:

Baby Girl on fleek. cheesy
cool
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Richard216(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
I wish you closure and comfort my brother. Please be strong.
Caracta:

So sad. May God comfort you. Please take heart and be strong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Gives Birth To Baby Boy While Visiting Her Husband In The Hospital. Photos / What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) / A Man Has Every Right To Sleep With His Wife After Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.