Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Buhari’s Appointments So Far Portrays Osinbajo As A Dummy – Analysts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Appointments So Far Portrays Osinbajo As A Dummy – Analysts (1389 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters / Buhari's Appointments So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Appointments So Far Portrays Osinbajo As A Dummy – Analysts by tosynecutie(f): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
The controversial appointment of the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria, AMCON, Boss, Ahmed Lawan Kuru, has continued to draw intense critiicsism legal experts have questioned the relevance of the Professor of law, Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo to President Muhammadu Buhari, as regards appointments.

A renowned human right activist, Festus Keyamo blasted Buhari for his appointments without the confirmation of the Senate despite having a legal expert as his number two saying Osinbajo should be in the better position of advising the President in issues as this...

Read more: http://www.post-nigeria.com/buharis-appointments-so-far-portrays-osinbajo-as-a-dummy-analysts/

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments So Far Portrays Osinbajo As A Dummy – Analysts by memudyink: 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
K
Re: Buhari’s Appointments So Far Portrays Osinbajo As A Dummy – Analysts by SeverusSnape(m): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nice one.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments So Far Portrays Osinbajo As A Dummy – Analysts by adonbilivit: 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
k
Re: Buhari’s Appointments So Far Portrays Osinbajo As A Dummy – Analysts by omolami: 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
Buhari is autocratic, and his ways are autocratic. He like to dare anyone even the Nigeria's constitution Buhari dies not respect. Even if has juju, such cannot work on everybody. What I expect the Senate to do is to first caution him. Thereafter, if he does not change, they do the needful ,impeach him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments So Far Portrays Osinbajo As A Dummy – Analysts by psucc(m): 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
No matter how much the rain beats the leopard, it changes not the spot.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments So Far Portrays Osinbajo As A Dummy – Analysts by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
omolami:
Buhari is autocratic, and his ways are autocratic. He like to dare anyone even the Nigeria's constitution Buhari dies not respect. Even if has juju, such cannot work on everybody. What I expect the Senate to do is to first caution him. Thereafter, if he does not change, they do the needful ,impeach him.

Seconded! Especially his impeachment!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments So Far Portrays Osinbajo As A Dummy – Analysts by ochejoseph(m): 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
Waiting for those who claim the prof is a Mobile Legal Library
Re: Buhari’s Appointments So Far Portrays Osinbajo As A Dummy – Analysts by sdindan: 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
A mere commissioner they said "

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments So Far Portrays Osinbajo As A Dummy – Analysts by Bobbystanley(m): 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
U mean Professor Kardashian?
All he knows is how to pose and take pictures.
Another ghost worker as VP

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Appointments So Far Portrays Osinbajo As A Dummy – Analysts by Duru1(m): 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
Not only Yemi Osinbajo is a basement dummy but the ethnic he represents.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Appointments So Far Portrays Osinbajo As A Dummy – Analysts by yorubatic: 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
My people have continuously shown that they are the cowards tribe of Nigeria. ..it is big embarrassment to me...I wonder how a sophisticated and progressive people can become an O'yes to the Hausa / Fulani. ..this is the reason ibos call us cowards and slaves to Hausa / Fulani. ..it's great shame...my people wake up and speak up...we are not cowards as they made us seem

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Appointments So Far Portrays Osinbajo As A Dummy – Analysts by eraly(m): 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
Shame on all of you. Show me wia its written in the constitution that the VP has power to appoint. Ws sambo as active as Osinbajo?

you all should cover your face in shame.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments So Far Portrays Osinbajo As A Dummy – Analysts by kenny987(f): 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
It is not the place of the VP to give legal advice. It is just sheer happenstance that Osinbajo is a lawyer so what if he wasn't? Besides, the 'body language' of Buhari implies that the VP is to him, an inevitable appendage whom he tries to shake off by sending him out on representative capacities to both necessary and unnecessary events. It is quite possible that the choice of the appointee and the appointment itself was done without consulting the VP and he will not give unsolicited advice.

This faux pas and embarrassing 'mistake' is the fault of the President for not setting up a crack legal team since he is not ready to set up his cabinet. His dictatorial attitude is showing through and he (Buhari) should be called out for that not Osinbajo. The VP basically works at the pleasure of the President, he will not do what he has not been asked.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments So Far Portrays Osinbajo As A Dummy – Analysts by kernel501: 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
Clueless Squared = CSquare
Re: Buhari’s Appointments So Far Portrays Osinbajo As A Dummy – Analysts by tuniski: 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
yorubatic:
My people have continuously shown that they are the cowards tribe of Nigeria. ..it is big embarrassment to me...I wonder how a sophisticated and progressive people can become an O'yes to the Hausa / Fulani. ..this is the reason ibos call us cowards and slaves to Hausa / Fulani. ..it's great shame...my people wake up and speak up...we are not cowards as they made us seem
u are Certainly new to nigerian politics if not, u will know that this is the 1st time a yoruba man is being second fiddle to hausa in our democracy since 1960. We are north and south in political ideology until Tinubu and his gang sold out for personal reasons. The igbos have been d ones playing yes sir to the hausas always accepting any crumbs and doing dirty jobs for them!

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Declare His Assets / Okonjo Iweala's Son Makes History As Author Of Netflix's First Cinema Movie / THE SUN UK Says Diezani Was Nabbed While Trying To Hide £13bn In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.