Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,214 members, 7,853,133 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4485872 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (3690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by babalose: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
[b]@Fastshipping.....The project started in January last year. Let's just say, I finished paying for carcass as at October last year due to several delays from him. I was paying in installment at the end of each completed stage but not long after the project started, I started paying him out of next installmental payment continuously. He told me the house will be completed in less than 6 months but obviously, thats history now. I paid last in december when Bosun Shoyoye a.k.a Brabus convinced me to pay for plastering and screeding since it could be going on concurrently. Till now, roofing hasn't been done. One story after another, he is so full of stories and excuses. I was in Nigeria last month and the house has lots of errors, which I don't want to start going into details now since he said has corrected some of them. But in all sincerity, i curse daily, the day I met him. Anyone that decides to consider him or give him a second chance like I have done and a few others have done, will one day write a similar story.

Babalose[/b]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
gabbytabby:
Please flash me I wan ask you something. No hurry when you are less busy is fine.

Ok will do
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by segcymoor(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
Something tells me somethings is wrong somewhere.,...

---------
because it's mystery to me seen a talented fellow will be disgrace in this manner!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
twinskenny:
Happy weekend to everyone...

So we rounded off electrical wiring for this site

https://www.nairaland.com/3242029/norther-foreshore-project-electrical-cctv
My guy are you far frm PHC
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kolnel: 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
babalose:
[b]@Fastshipping.....The project started in January last year. Let's just say, I finished paying for carcass as at October last year due to several delays from him. I was paying in installment at the end of each completed stage but not long after the project started, I started paying him out of next installmental payment continuously. He told me the house will be completed in less than 6 months but obviously, thats history now. I paid last in december when Bosun Shoyoye a.k.a Brabus convinced me to pay for plastering and screeding since it could be going on concurrently. Till now, roofing hasn't been done. One story after another, he is so full of stories and excuses. I was in Nigeria last month and the house has lots of errors, which I don't want to start going into details now since he said has corrected some of them. But in all sincerity, i curse daily, the day I met him. Anyone that decides to consider him or give him a second chance like I have done and a few others have done, will one day write a similar story.

Babalose[/b]

This is totally heartbreaking

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
erico2k2:

My guy are you far frm PHC
we dey touch everywhere sir.... Just say the word.. grin

We are not far off
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
segcymoor:

---------
because it's mystery to me seen a talented fellow will be disgrace in this manner!
No smoke without fire baba

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by OnetimeOnly: 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
segcymoor:

---------

Nothing is wrong anywhere.

The only talent here is MARKETING FRAUD!!!

Ask mr brabus/ nexthome/n3xt where he got his building education from?

Which university/ polytechnic did he study any of the building disciplines?
Or
Under what builder did he apprentice?

I guarantee you there will be no answer.
He is simply using client’s projects and money to learn building construction
This is a classic fraud/Ponzi building scam:
1. Promise what you cannot deliver or have capacity to deliver.(under-bid other professionals)
2. Get construction contract,
3. Start construction
4. When problems start to show up inevitably, demand more money or do a substandard job
5. Abandon project because it cannot be fulfilled according to terms/money agreed
6. Onto the NEXTHOME/project (pun intended)

Because law enforcement and contract enforcement is difficult, he can always get away.

Is that not the case in all the fraudsters building project?

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
Time to unfollow and leave this thread. grin

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
Really sorry to hear about your experience, I also gave him a chance as well. I think what will be good, although this is very personal. Can you let us see some pictures of the issues.

Just one advice, edit the picture and paste your name/username/company name on it, and stick teh word copyright. I find that gets people to think twice before they start sending it around.

I included some pictures of my site here to educate others, I do not like it when it is being used to fight personal battles. Its your choice, its just that with the advent of dubious monikers here on NL, its hard to know who is who.

We have seen Bosun use different monikers to cause confusion, division and diversion. I am not saying you are not legit, but it will be good for you to show us something.

babalose:

Babalose[/b]

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jossy26: 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
Is brabus using jazz ni or what? 20m and no roof shocked shocked shocked even a house on a very bad soil sef (piling) shouldn't gulp 20m for carcass alone.... he's coming soon to defend himself, won't be too in a hurry to conclude.
@Hajj, kindly change the title of this thread to bash/praise your builder and the other one to building construction discussion grin cos this bashing isn't going to end anytime soon brabus has been claiming he has a new big client from NL, I hope it's not babalose

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
babalose:
@whizbrain....you better be very very careful otherwise you wlll get your fingers badly burnt. I am still battling with brabus issues after paying him a total of almost 20m as at December last year and my house is still yet to be roofed. One story after another. I saw the signs on the wall but i am someone who also believed in giving people second chances. Don't make the worst mistake of your life so far. Now, I am just trying to find a way out of the virus called Bosun Shoyoye a.k.a Brabus. That guy will kill your dreams.

Babalose

[size=20pt]Please tell me this is a big joke! Hell nah not again .....................................Am not sorry for you at all and na God catch you. Ask me why.....You think I was just trolling and ranting when I narrated my own story. Why do people just read and cant learn?[/size]

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
babalose:

Babalose[/b]

Where is Lastpage , Excuzeme and Agarawu?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
[size=20pt]When we started our project (5flats), Bosun Brabus of Next Home told me if I send all the money at once he can Build / finish the house in 3 months. He even told me to go ahead buy air ticket for my family so we all can come home to open the house in March. Something told me not to do it. 6 months later he still cant deliver ordinary carcass.........

Are you guys just reading alll this for fun or to get entertained?

This guy is a Fraud!

I went gangster on him and his family and he had to go seek police protection.....ask him if na Lie.....Bosun no owe me a penny in actual sense but he did some terrible job that cost me a fortune.
So when I dey type here, I know exactly what babalose dey talk about and what he is going through. This clown will tell me they are working on site only for me to ask my neighbours and they will say dem never see any one for my site for 5 days o. and he will be sending me pics daily...[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
This Is really sad.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
destruction11:
Time to unfollow and leave this thread. grin

You aint going no where boy....Comeback here. What do you have to say on this new case?

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by NL1960: 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
3strikes:
[size=20pt]When we started our project (5flats), Bosun Brabus of Next Home told me if I send all the money at once he can Build / finish the house in 3 months. He even told me to go ahead buy air ticket for my family so we all can come home to open the house in March. Something told me not to do it. 6 months later he still cant deliver ordinary carcass.........

Are you guys just reading alll this for fun or to get entertained?

This guy is a Fraud!

I went gangster on him and his family and he had to go seek police protection.....ask him if na Lie.....Bosun no owe me a penny in actual sense but he did some terrible job that cost me a fortune.
So when I dey type here, I know exactly what babalose dey talk about and what he is going through. This clown will tell me they are working on site only for me to ask my neighbours and they will say dem never see any one for my site for 5 days o. and he will be sending me pics daily...[/size]

Where were the pics coming from?. from google or another person's project?. grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
jossy26:
@Hajj, kindly change the title of this thread to bash/praise your builder and the other one to building construction discussion grin cos this bashing isn't going to end anytime soon brabus has been claiming he has a new big client from NL, I hope it's not babalose

There is one already for that.. people just decided not to use it... (this thread continues because we don't have Moderator anymore)

Review, Bash Or Praise Your Clients, Builders, Suppliers Or Service Providers
https://www.nairaland.com/3038050/review-bash-praise-clients-builders#44537037

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jossy26: 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
mufutau55:

There is one already for that.. people just decided not to use it... (this thread continues because we don't have Moderator anymore)

Hajji M.

@Hajj, that's what am saying, this one should be changed to review bash since this is where the bashing goes on while the other one swapped. Still waiting for brabus take on this babalose revelation....
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
jossy26:

@Hajj, that's what am saying, this one should be changed to review bash since this is where the bashing goes on while the other one swapped. Still waiting for brabus take on this babalose revelation....

No Sir. The header here will not change... becos that is not the reason why this thread was opened.
People can have their fun now, but eventually this thread will be closed.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by nikkygal(f): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
Waow!!! The issues on this thread just keep growing daily and now such a very educative thread has now lost it's main objective.

Can all Brabus victims & sympathizers move their complaints to the other thread opened by Hajj above? So that we can continue learning here abeg...

It's obvious we don't have a moderator anymore in this section as this thread has been derailed from the last 200pages...

Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
jossy26:
Is brabus using jazz ni or what? 20m and no roof shocked shocked shocked even a house on a very bad soil sef (piling) shouldn't gulp 20m for carcass alone.... he's coming soon to defend himself, won't be too in a hurry to conclude.
Yes yes, thats a good idea baba Hajj, plz do us that favour so we can leave here to go there, abeg Oh, I still need guidence for my build we never finish ni grin grin grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
3strikes:

Bross bross, U no hear say we don clear all the tress grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AZUH: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mavverick my chicken leg piller? If you have the kind of money I used in building that house in your bank account , I don't think You'll asking bosun for yur balance . I feel you're broke . Easy bro !

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Excuzeme: 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
3strikes:

@Excuzeme is here!

How can l epp your case or do you want me to arrest Brabus for you as well, while you hide behind and refuse to show up in person?

I cannot cry more than the bereaved.
Even if you are my blood brother, when l get to EFCC and report your matter, they would ask me whether l paid Brabus money or gave him a contract?

Until some of you are ready to man-up (and l just cant understand how a legitimate person, who does legitimate work/business and earn legitimate money, will keep hiding from legitimate Govt authorities who can help them legitimately?) and admit your own part of these Client/Builder misunderstanding, your only solution is to cry on Nairaland till 2019 when there would be another election.

Brabus is not the only Builder on nairaland, why do you all keep going back to him? (maybe he charges small money and some of you want cheap work?)
Even if we are to beleive that silly idea that he is using jazz, ho come it is only a certain set of people who cant show face in public, that the jazz is affecting?
Many, many people are building everyday on Nairaland, how come it is these same set of people that have been telling us stories since 2014 or 2015.

Like someone sad, SOMETHING must be wrong SOMEWHERE.

Anyway, if you really want to engage me on this matter, come to Alhaji M's thread or any other one created for that purpose.
Otherwise, just mind your business and let me mind mine. wink

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Excuzeme: 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
mufutau55:
The thread below has been modified to include all names of those who have been reported with Grievances:

So come to the thread below and vent your anger and add to the list:

Note:
Names of Builders/Contractors/Suppliers etc. with reported Grievances will be listed below:

1. Brabus - reported by several Clients.

Hajji M.

Dont waste your energy Alhaji M,

They know this thread exists.
They know what it is created for
They have been directed to it many times in the past

Their interest is not in airing any grievance or finding a solution for their problem.

They have formed a Cabal of angry people on this thread and they think other people must follow them in their endless mud-slinging, derailing of this good thread and turning it to a debt collection thread.
If they are so angry, why cant just ONE of them, just one of them take legal action or make a formal report to the authorities?

So far, the lesson 'l' have learned is NEVER to interfere in anyone's Client/Builder wahala on Nairaland again.
If you are old enough to work for money, you should be wise enough to know how to spend it, what to spend it on and who to give it to.
Do your own research and make your decisions.

We can offer suggestions but you are responsible for your on decisions

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
# Be your brothers keeper !
# Dont see a bad thing and close your eye at it ! just cause e no concern me.
# It does not matter if it belongs to someone else !
# If you want to help, help and dont rant/lament just because you spent a few minutes blaming the person !. People make decisions for various reasons, why some people are so foolish to ask themselves what is the root cause of the issue, rather than why the issue happened in the first place.
#Nobody is here to start any kind of agency of is part of any cabal, ask yourself this. From reading this thread from page 1 to whereever it is today, are you much more wiser and have you learnt a lot of tricks/tips that has happened in the construction trade be it technical stuff from the likes of abdulwastec, or tricks that fraudulent thieves use from 3strikes.

Just because he/she dont want to read about tricks from fraudsters, you dont have to read it, when you see it CLOSE YOUR EYES, when you scroll pass it, OPEN YOUR EYES, We dont need to be told or be ranted to about what you want to read/dont want to read.

Just some words. Also those who are ranting, ASK YOURSELF THIS, WHO ARE THEY RANTING ABOUT AND WHY NOT CLOSE THAT GAP AND WE WILL REDUCE THE COMPLAINTS. BRABUS IS NOT THE ONLY BUILDER HERE, SPYDER, SEGE, ABDULWASTEC DONT GET THIS MUCH GRIEF.

Also, it would be good for us to see some of what babalose has talked about. I have not read anything about babalose being a client of Bosun.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
Excuzeme:

@Excuzeme is here!

How can l epp your case or do you want me to arrest Brabus for you as well, while you hide behind and refuse to show up in person?

I cannot cry more than the bereaved.
Even if you are my blood brother, when l get to EFCC and report your matter, they would ask me whether l paid Brabus money or gave him a contract?

Until some of you are ready to man-up (and l just cant understand how a legitimate person, who does legitimate work/business and earn legitimate money, will keep hiding from legitimate Govt authorities who can help them legitimately?) and admit your own part of these Client/Builder misunderstanding, your only solution is to cry on Nairaland till 2019 when there would be another election.

Brabus is not the only Builder on nairaland, why do you all keep going back to him? (maybe he charges small money and some of you want cheap work?)
Even if we are to beleive that silly idea that he is using jazz, ho come it is only a certain set of people who cant show face in public, that the jazz is affecting?
Many, many people are building everyday on Nairaland, how come it is these same set of people that have been telling us stories since 2014 or 2015.

Like someone sad, SOMETHING must be wrong SOMEWHERE.

Anyway, if you really want to engage me on this matter, come to Alhaji M's thread or any other one created for that purpose.
Otherwise, just mind your business and let me mind mine. wink

All I said was where is Excuzeme and you wrote this long epistle?

So you expect me to buy ticket $1500 x400 to come to Nigeria to show face cos of Bosun? Obviously not everyone that can write have common sense....btw your comments are so boring these days without the crayolas.. grin

The main issue how una take they chop babalose money you no write about am. How much you chop inside lets start from there again.

Oya talk your own.... grin

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Excuzeme: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
'LEPERS' always look out for each other, so they can form a COLONY!

Just go along Ijebu-Ode-Oree-Benin Road, there is a colony of Lepers, settled there. undecided

I pray we dont become 'Lepers' by choice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
nikkygal:
Waow!!! The issues on this thread just keep growing daily and now such a very educative thread has now lost it's main objective.

Can all Brabus victims & sympathizers move their complaints to the other thread opened by Hajj above? So that we can continue learning here abeg...

It's obvious we don't have a moderator anymore in this section as this thread has been derailed from the last 200pages...

Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala
Brabus should not be allowed to post here. This is the only way this thread can have its sanity back. This thread is the best thread for marketing Builders services and the most visited thread for those in need of Building services. brabus knows this and thats why he keeps coming to post here so as to remain relevant, he has his own thread and he should go and be posting all his beautiful ideas there and not this thread.
I tire for brabus, what kind of nonsense is this sef all your clients are disatisfied, you really need to go behind the scene and apologize to them.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
Madam last page is an arse because even lepers are better than him. Look at the epistle he typed but did not make a comment on babalose post on what transpired between him and brabus.
At his age he cannot speak the truth, no wonder he cannot buy crayons again.
He has not give brabus a job even if Naa to supply firewood to his site but will come here to defend evil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Excuzeme: 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
3strikes:

All I said was where is Excuzeme and you wrote this long epistle?

So you expect me to buy ticket $1500 x400 to come to Nigeria to show face cos of Bosun? Obviously not everyone that can write have common sense....btw your comments are so boring these days without the crayolas.. grin

The main issue how una take they chop babalose money you no write about am. How much you chop inside lets start from there again.

Oya talk your own.... grin

You do not need to ask after me. I am not a LEPER!
Go and sort out your issue with Brabus or was l there when you both strike a deal?
If Brabus was not so important, why the hell have you been crying over this same issue, so much so if they ask you what is your name, you MUST mention Brabus and how he has only paid you 300K? shocked shocked

Everybody that does not wail with you suddenly become Brabus or share in your misery money.
Why are you attacking everybody, like a mad Dog

I am not a LEPER! I can deal with my problem without crying for almost 500pages on Nairaland.
Leave me out of your madness, you are obviously losing it over Brabus matter

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (3690) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Nachory and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.