Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4469137 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (3687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
3strikes:

Where is Lastpage Excuzeme(mr leper) and agarawu? Take note of the the statement in bold.

Regards
Agarawu has given up on brabus because the controversy is just too much. Just as you try to make peace another controversy springs up, agarawu23 has better things to do with his life, i guess he has sign the picture now that its not about brabus but his mode of operandus

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brag3: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
Bros Erico, we dey o.
Finishing stage now so all hands on deck.
How your side bros?

erico2k2:
Bragg
Long time no see.how's the build
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
I will stand on the side of truth, someone reached out to me asking whats my own business sef, was i defrauded? I replied back so must i be defrauded before i speak out?
I am building one small Abule pan house and i know the kind of hunger strike i am under going to save money to continue the projects, so when people gets defrauded i know the pain!
The building elders have spoken out about how displeased they are even if not vociferous but for those elders in Diaspora, disappointment is an under statement.
Even some of the elders here are even saying some Builders are behind brabus travails, How sickening can this be.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
Excuzeme:

How is Bosun doing burglary for me or are you high on something?
You are really losing your mind over #10K

if l did not see anything wrong in Brabus past actions, you wont have got that 310K you got up till today. Go to page 127 of this thread to confirm that or read the Emails you sent to me where you were 'thanking me" for rescuing you.

if l did not see anything wrong in Brabus past actions, You wont have been begging me to go and act on your behalf at the EFCC and Special fraud Unit at Milverton Rd, ikoyi while you were giving me excuses why you cant show your face even when you were in Nigeria

You are simply an ingrate and you deserve what you get.
You know they say we always attract people like us?

Or are you not the same person that was alleged to have a habit of not paying those that work for you on your site? From not paying Welder, to not paying Topsy Electrician, to not paying Mr. Kola, to not paying Bricklayer and Door installer? Its none of my business tho.

I have told you, dont derail this thread.
if you and your many user i'd's want to tackle me, let us go to the thread created for it.

Boss am not an electrician on mr maverick site oooo...........I don't know much about the electrical installation work. I worked there and there is no issue between us. We chat on wahatsapp almost everyday.

Again am an Engineer by profession.

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
@MMotimo
@3Strikes
@All Others

Wow! I am really very surprised about your latest posts. Are you guys really thinking I am in cahoot with Brabus and getting some percentage of his stolen loot? I am very surprised none of you mentioned of my past involvement in all this affairs both online and offline.
Some of you are even suggesting that I rebuke and ban Brabus from this thread... just because I opened the thread does not mean I have any authority over it.. ONLY Nairaland Admin has this power... I have been a Moderator of this forum before, so I know.
I did not comment in the latest brouhaha because I know my level and I don't need any insult from anyone. I cannot trade barbs.
I do not know Brabus or any of you, we all met here... I have no personal relationship with Brabus...
So I tell you guys frankly, I AM NOT AFRAID OF ANYONE and not Brabus in particular. And I have nothing to hide.
Go to Brag3 and QC1 threads, you will see how much I have condemned Brabus... I speak as I see it.
I decided not to comment here because as I have said before this thread was not opened for that purpose.
I opened a thread to make people see how bad things had gotten in Properties Forum but nobody cared to move there.

So, If I had posted and said. "Brabus, you are thief please don't post here anymore" would that have solve this case?.. I don't think so.
But if you guy still think I have been a useless Elder, then I think it's time for me to pack up and leave Properties Forum meaning that I have overused my presence and purpose. So I await everyones insults.

I know many people are frustrated because no one wants to lose any money to a fraudsters and not especially a kobo-kobo man like me.
So I can relate to those people.

Thank you.

Hajji M.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by NL1960: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
MMotimo:
Brag3
Neophytemason
Ahonahoi
Babalose
Vimo3
3strikes
Qc1
Maverick
Jaydacorsair

What do all these people have in common? The above are the known ones who have overcome their embarrassment at being duped and have taken the bold step to come out despite being ridiculed by others. I am certain there are a lot more on and off Nland. The ones up there are the tales we have heard, clients of n3xt / brabus.

It is easy to say "let's move on" afterall you and I have not lost money to him. Let's move on but leave him to post here so that we can benefit from his internet searches and photos from other Builders' sites. For those in the diaspora who may not know, getting photos from a site in Naija is really as simple as walking on there to take photos with or without greasing palms. As long as the real builder is not on Nland to raise dust, the audience still believes they are looking at photos from the fraudster's projects.

I am embarrassed for the many gentlemen on this site who are professionals in their fields and maintain a gentleman mien in their different locations abroad but are very comfortable fraternizing with a confirmed criminal element. So, a group of men hang out together in a beer parlour (this thread) and award building contracts to someone in their midst who presents himself as a Builder (n3xt / brabus ). He goes and robs their homes but still comes back to hang out at the beer parlour with victims and non victims alike. The victims keep making noise but the non victims tell them to keep quiet and let the faaji continue, afterall the beer parlor is not a police station. Decent men would tell the fraudster in their midst that he is no longer welcome until he at least apologizes to all victims and refund all monies but you see the very typical selfish behavior exhibited here over and over again.

This beer parlor is where he lays his traps and lies in wait, exactly as someone said up there. But it makes more sense to the selfish brethren to ban victims from here to another thread far from this one, another thread with less than 30 posts in 2 months and leave brabus to continue with his trade here. Let's just pretend victims have no right to be hurting even though none of us would willingly gift millions of naira to a criminal.

Alhaji S. I noticed everyone is unwilling to call you out on this issue so I will. Why? Because I am Yoruba like you and I have no alliances nor have I obtained any favors from Builders or clients. My conscience is clear. No offence to any other tribes but I speak of what I know. To whom much is given (respect in this section), much is expected. Maybe I simply missed where you have asked Brabus to stop posting on your thread until he does the right thing but I don't think so. I have noticed your requests though that the victims go to other threads created by yourself and n3xt to air their complaints. Very interesting! The fraudster is free to post here and ignore victims but not victims? S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y? ? ? You have been named an elder here and would appear to be the most elderly on this thread but what kind of elder refuses to voice out against repeated injustices? Because the victims have not obtained court judgements against him? Because their allegations have "not been proven in court?" Unlike folks like eghosajohnny who can be summarily condemned? Alhaji S, what would the Naija community in NY think of your silence and deflection in the face of what is going on here? Rhetorical question only, no response needed.

Here is where I remind all those who are members of professional bodies of ethical obligations when posting here. Nland is not out of the reach of ethical standards you have sworn to uphold. If you work for a large organization, this is also the time to go check your employer's social media policy so that you will be guided when you post. Even with using non work devices to post on Nland, you can be fired for behavior and utterances that are untoward and which your employer considers indicting.

The bible says "be ye not partakers of other men's evil." A man reaps what he sows. For actively encouraging a fraudster and shouting to quiet his victims so that you can receive advice for your builds, do you not know you will reap what you have sown? Same people are surprised when others not named brabus rip them off. There are many n3xts in the building industry and each enabler of fraud will find his own tormentor. It's really as simple as that, just stating a fact of life. The only difference is that the fraudster that cleans you out may not even have presentation skills anywhere as good as n3xt. Some of the people building homes in Naija are only one brabus /n3xt builder/supplier away from bankruptcy. How many of you can afford to lose colossal amounts of money to n3xt without declaring bankruptcy? ?

N1.7 million missing on neophyte's Ile Oluji thread, N1.5 million on vimo3's site, major rework done on their builds by other victims, running into millions of naira. Everybody facing cost overruns because of one man's greed. Truth is wherever there is money, thieves abound. It's like bees and honey. Potential loot is a couple of millions on an average one storey building so the stakes are high. Why do you think n3xt is always here pushing plagiarized innovations and answering questions before the next victim or n3xt establishes email/phone/text contact? If he was able to recruit new clients on his threads, do you think he would be posting here?

From what I have seen, N3xt has an established pattern of premeditated large scale fraud. In saner climes, he should have had court judgements ruin him into bankruptcy by now because there is ample evidence to back litigation. In Nigeria, it is easy to tell victims to go to court aka waste some more money on a nefarious character but we all know how the system works. I'm yet to hear n3xt refunded anyone's money in full so I am not expecting to hear of any refunds. Career criminals never make any headway because they will never enjoy contentment or peace of mind. Building a house in the village cannot buy that, stealing millions cannot buy it, all the money in the world cannot buy it either. Look inwards, look around you and ask yourself if you are truly happy. You cannot be because awon apanilekunjaiye do not experience peace of mind nor happiness. The self destructive behavioor keeps pushing for more and more and it is never enough

From what I have seen here, N3xt is a sociopath, unfeeling, lacking a conscience, and totally unrepentant. What will be his end? Your guess is as good as mine.

For anyone still considering giving him a chance knowing all that he has done, you are free to but do not expect an about turn. A decent man would consider the disgrace he has suffered and seek to redeem himself when given another opportunity and prove his "haters" wrong. The forces driving n3xt do not push him into that line of thinking.

Wa o. apologies for quoting you. This is the best post i have seen so far on this Brabus issue. Real words of wisdom.

Too many fake builders out there. With the construction boom, every Tom, Dick and Harry is now parading as a builder. I saw one of my classmates one day who we most normally abuse as being a truck driver(i mean NUPENG truck driver) telling us that he is now a builder building houses in the Lekki/Ajah axis and we all shook our heads.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
What an idiot. I for like give you the 10k instead of hawking oranges in your youth.

You are clearly high on something. Brabus didn't give me 310k, how many times do it have to reset your brains, if you get one abi your brain self dey loose service.

me beg you, Male or female which one. Abeg get your facts right. Beg you for what. at least I have developed sites in Nigeria and elsewhere, nobody can come here and say I owe them. An idiot like you, what have you done. Is it not you looking for British passport under a different moniker abi an your wife self.

kola or whoever you claim, can he say it with his mouth ? This is an open forum.

Which bricklayer are you owing, you think I'm like yourself and Brabus. Those who support evil are evil themselves. Brabus was so bold that he sent some block sellers to my site to collect money despite the fact that I do not know them neither did they supply me. Is that the rubbish you are talking about. Abeg go and hawk your oranges or partake in your evil, you didn't help me jack with recovering 210K back, if you like tell him not to pay the balance, you are not hurting me but your forefathers and ancestors.

If you have any brain or conscience, you should know that building and nearly completing a house is not a 402k business. If he pays the balance, I am happy to donate some of it to you to help your sorry state.

Excuzeme:

How is Bosun doing burglary for me or are you high on something?
You are really losing your mind over #10K

if l did not see anything wrong in Brabus past actions, you wont have got that 310K you got up till today. Go to page 127 of this thread to confirm that or read the Emails you sent to me where you were 'thanking me" for rescuing you.

if l did not see anything wrong in Brabus past actions, You wont have been begging me to go and act on your behalf at the EFCC and Special fraud Unit at Milverton Rd, ikoyi while you were giving me excuses why you cant show your face even when you were in Nigeria

You are simply an ingrate and you deserve what you get.
You know they say we always attract people like us?

Or are you not the same person that was alleged to have a habit of not paying those that work for you on your site? From not paying Welder, to not paying Topsy Electrician, to not paying Mr. Kola, to not paying Bricklayer and Door installer? Its none of my business tho.

I have told you, dont derail this thread.
if you and your many user i'd's want to tackle me, let us go to the thread created for it.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by NL1960: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
Demainman1:

I just have to quote your long post. Apologies.

Are you sure you are not a 'born again' Lastpage? cheesy

Nigeria is filled with reasonable people like you. If not for bad leaders ours will be one of the best countries.

Your beer parlour analogy is the real deal mehn!.

Like the saying goes. No peace without justice

Anyone that expects victims to move over to a dead thread because they want peace here is simply being delusional. This thread is not going anywhere pleaaese!!!

And to those that keep saying go to police, go to efcc, go to court. ARE YOU GUYS NOT NIGERIANS? Who can get "justice" in Nigeria except the politicians and military men?

You guys are advising victims to go to police or court so that they can be further defrauded by those law breakers while the accused goes away scot free ehe?

The problem with Nigeria today is while everybody want peace, nobody cares for Justice

This is just the plain truth.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
Well
how best to respond to an sociopathic called excuseme.

I guess he has said it all. Excuzeme / lastpage. How much do you want me to help you with ?
At least I'm. Doing something good with my life and thank God. What have you done with your life apart from being a Brabus supporter. You must have smoked something to suggest I begged you, where did I know you before.

I ask for number you refuse to reply since February and didn't give a reason. You clearly aren't a straight forward animal.

topsy23:

Boss am not an electrician on mr maverick site oooo...........I don't know much about the electrical installation work. I worked there and there is no issue between us. We chat on wahatsapp almost everyday.

Again am an Engineer by profession.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
Haji

I have not suggested anything as per what you claim. Lastpage and some other questionable characters are also claiming elder, so haji abeg tell them you are the only recognised elder here.abi we need to go to court for that grin

Lastpage/excuseme/Brabus/Bosun Shoyoye
[size=18pt]
Respect flies away for the one who pursues it and hunts the person who is fleeing from it[/size].

mufutau55:
@MMotimo
@3Strikes
@Brag3
@Mavverick
@All Others

Wow! I am really very surprised about your latest posts. Are you guys really thinking I am in cahoot with Brabus and getting some percentage of his stolen loot? I am very surprised none of you mentioned of my pas involvement in all this affairs both online and offline.
Some of you are even suggesting that I rebuke and ban Brabus from this thread... just because I opened the thread does not mean I have any authority over it.. ONLY Nairaland Admin has this power... I have been a Moderator of this forum before, so I know.
I did not comment in the latest brouhaha because I know my level and I don't need any insult from anyone. I cannot trade barbs.
I do not know Brabus or any of you, we all met here... I have no personal relationship with Brabus...
So I tell you guys frankly, I AM NOT AFRAID OF ANYONE and not Brabus in particular. And I have nothing to hide.
Go to Brag3 thread, you will see how much I have condemned Brabus... I speak as I see it.
I decided not to comment here because as I have said before this thread was not opened for that purpose.
I opened a thread to make people see how bad things had gotten in Properties Forum but nobody cared to move there.

So, If I had posted and said. "Brabus, you are thief please don't post here anymore" would that have solve this case?.. I don't think so.
But if you guy still think I have been a useless Elder, then I think it's time for me to pack up and leave Properties Forum meaning that I have overused my presence and purpose. So I await everyones insults. Thank you.

Hajji M.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by NL1960: 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
brag3:
First of all thank you for your detailed write-up. You definitely took the time to analyse the issues here (and in our country as a whole) and got it spot on.

As a victim of Brabus I have been silent on the subject for some time, not because I don’t have anything to say but because I need to channel a lot of my energy to completing the final phase of our project and get it over and done with it. For this I had to take sometime away from NL only to come back and see nothing has really changed.

It’s so funny when people decide to direct victims to our various law enforcement bodies knowing fully well what the outcome will be.
Everybody knows our story with Brabus so not going to dig that up. It’s all there for the world to see and unfortunately or fortunately will be there forever.

Some have even mentioned that some of the victims are fools because they gave Brabus their money and went on holiday while he committed his atrocities. Some will even go further and say that we wanted something cheap so we all deserve what we got. To those saying all this all I can say is that I won’t wish what has happened to us to happen to you but when you enter such shoes I hope you find someone to share your pain with.

Lets take a look at our law enforcement bodies and give a good example of personal experience. I have reported a developer to the police for refund of payment of land that has been purchased since over 6 years ago yet no land has been given to us. The matter was reported to the Ilupeju police station and the developer was arrested and locked up for some days. To even get this done we had to cough up 30,000 naira.

That’s further expenses incurred to start getting something back.

Now after this same developer signed affidavit with his lawyer to start paying back the money, the day first payment was going to start he (yes the same developer) took our matter to Alagbon to go and report us that we have been harassing him and that we have gone against his human rights and that he wants to bring a case against.

Lucky for us Alagbon saw through him and arrested him again and what do you know (yes he signed another affidavit) to start paying the money again commencing December last year. The total amount due was 7 million naira which has been paid over 6 years ago so we all know what 7 million naira is worth now. He started paying the money back only for him to pay 3.5M and now said he is taking us to court for defamation of character. He said we have been advising people not to buy land from him and telling them all sorts so he is now suing us for 10 million naira. Can you imagine this? What some people will try with you in this Nigeria.

Alagbon are now telling us to try and see some reason with him and settle this matter because if the case goes to court and we win they can tell the man to be paying back 50K a month. How long will that take for us to recoup 3.5M? To compound the matter The police always take 5% of whatever the man pays us so the 3.5M already got has been less 5%. So if at all we get our money back it will be 7M less 700k after 6/7/8 or even 9 years.

What a joke. Now you all shout from behind your fancy keyboards and tell the victims to take their case to EFFC and get justice. In this same Nigeria? OK o, lets carry on.

Brabus, Brabus, I will tell you this. The people advising you not to do the right thing don’t really have your interest at hand and I will you why. You see you are doing these things with some people in diaspora who for one reason or the other may not decide to go down the route of jungle justice. This in my opinion is why you have been escaping but it’s only a matter of time before you do it to the wrong person who has nothing to lose.
It won’t even be up to 50K. it will be something very small and you will follow the same route and try and form “I know pass you” and that will be your big downfall.

Only you and you alone know what wrongs you have done and only you and you alone know what you have to do to make things right but please don’t let people fool you into making you feel invincible. You are extremely far from that.

The hands of justice are closing in on you and like a number of people have said here, You won’t even see it coming. I can only hope and pray it does not result in the loss of lives but I won’t be surprised if it comes to that.

A word (or in your case a lot of words) is enough for the wise.

This is the truth and the fraudsters in Nigeria know this. I have once told people that the luck we have in this country is that people are not allowed to carry guns like they do in the US. I feel the pains of all of you and the millions lost. I also did a project and i had to slave and deny myself for donkey years to save the money to start the project and if after doing all these, then one fraudster thinks he/she is smart, then that person go know say i have lived in AJ/Waffy/Baffy cheesy grin. The person i gave my windows to was trying to be smart. I just laughed and called him up one night and told him certain things. I did not need to call him up a second time before he went to finish the windows. I believe in people working hard for their money as iam also working hard for my money.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
brag3:
Bros Erico, we dey o.
How your side bros?

My brother we dey ohhh . My side tight no shaking
The rains are not smiling so I'm looking for a dry week for us to cast lintel and beams . It's not easy for my Mrs as I'm not in town
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
brag3:
Bros Erico, we dey o.
How your side bros?

^^^

My man, how you dey?

I used to fool myself and kept saying finishing stage can't cost more than N10m after all, I've spent almost 3 times of that already. Ol'boy, the thing tire me ooo. I have no choice but to compromise on the quality of the finishing stages, however it's hard to start with high taste and finish with too much compromises. I've decided to take it one day at a time and do the best I can.

About brabrus/N3xt/Bosun Shoyeye...his time is just at his front door. The evil he does to others, including myself, will soon catch up with him. He who does good, let him continue and he who does otherwise let him continue too.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
back2sender:
I will stand on the side of truth, someone reached out to me asking whats my own business sef, was i defrauded? I replied back so must i be defrauded before i speak out?
I am building one small Abule pan house and i know the kind of hunger strike i am under going to save money to continue the projects, so when people gets defrauded i know the pain!
The building elders have spoken out about how displeased they are even if not vociferous but for those elders in Diaspora, disappointment is an under statement.
Even some of the elders here are even saying some Builders are behind brabus travails, How sickening can this be.
grin grin grin grin
U made my weekend I swear . Hunger strike grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
NL1960:

This is the truth and the fraudsters in Nigeria know this. I have once told people that the luck we have in this country is that people are not allowed to carry guns like they do in the US. I feel the pains of all of you and the millions lost. I also did a project and i had to slave and deny myself for donkey years to save the money to start the project and if after doing all these, then one fraudster thinks he/she is smart, then that person go know say i have lived in AJ/Waffy/Baffy cheesy grin. The person i gave my windows to was trying to be smart. I just laughed and called him up one night and told him certain things. I did not need to call him up a second time before he went to finish the windows. I believe in people working hard for their money as iam also working hard for my money.

For my side nah container 4 koko straight
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
mufutau55:
@MMotimo
@3Strikes
@Brag3
@Mavverick
@All Others

Wow! I am really very surprised about your latest posts. Are you guys really thinking I am in cahoot with Brabus and getting some percentage of his stolen loot? I am very surprised none of you mentioned of my pas involvement in all this affairs both online and offline.
Go to Brag3 thread, you will see how much I have condemned Brabus... I speak as I see it.

But if you guy still think I have been a useless Elder, then I think it's time for me to pack up and leave Properties Forum meaning that I have overused my presence and purpose. So I await everyones insults.

I know many people are frustrated because no one wants to lose any money to a fraudsters and not especially a kobo-kobo man like me.

Thank you.

Hajji M.

Baba we must finish this kobokobo matter ohhhh
U r going nowhere
Oba nor dey go transfer grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
erico2k2:

Baba we must finish this kobokobo matter ohhhh
U r going nowhere
Oba nor dey go transfer grin

LOL! But I no dey pally with any scammer.
I have told the scammers several times that the repercussion is coming one day... and they told me they got Jesus... wetin else I go do?

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AZUH: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
Back2sender your father is a pensioner lol interesting !!! If I m on loan I have stipulated amount I m paying every month to my bank . You're just a kid or man with dead brain . Live your life . Leave me out of your mess here !!!

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
mavverick:
Haji
I have not suggested anything as per what you claim. Lastpage and some other questionable characters are also claiming elder, so haji abeg tell them you are the only recognised elder here.abi we need to go to court for that grin

Lastpage/excuseme/Brabus/Bosun Shoyoye
[size=18pt]
Respect flies away for the one who pursues it and hunts the person who is fleeing from it[/size].

True Mr. Mavverick. I have read repeatedly the word "Elders" here but I never utter a word until I was called-out by @Mmotimo and @3Srikes.
Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
mufutau55:

I have told the scammers several times that the repercussion is coming one day... and they told me they got Jesus... wetin else I go do?

Hajji M.

LOL @ they got Jesus. Hajj you are not going anywhere o. Am sure you understand what we arw trying to say. Bosun still feels and show that he got your support.

We know you dont support him.

But he parades himself online like he got your 100% support and no disclaimer.

God dey shall. No love lost sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
mufutau55:

Hajji M.
Na true Jesus dey come V soon but some people nah I spirit form dem go see Jesus .
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
3strikes:

LOL @ they got Jesus. Hajj you are not going anywhere o. Am sure you understand what we arw trying to say. Bosun still feels and show that he got your support.

We know you dont support him.

But he parades himself online like he got your 100% support and no disclaimer.

God dey shall. No love lost sir.

OK. Now I get what you are saying... If Brabus/Bosun thinks I am one of his supporters then he needs a cleansing.
If I had the power to block out people from this thread, he would have been number one.
I have lost money in the past but with family members not Contractor/Builders and I know how that affected me,
so I will never condone any scammers or defrauders.

My silence, just like that of the Lamb... does not mean I am a supporter of Brabus... but rather the opposite.
Thank you for the clarifications.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
For my people:
[size=22pt]Brabus, I am not one of your supporters, and I do not condone or tolerate act of scamming or defrauding anyone anytime.
Now I have said it. Thank you.[/size]

Hajji M.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Farm1: 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hajji M,

I beg no go ooooooo. We still need respectable elders like you in the property section.

regards

mufutau55:
@MMotimo
@3Strikes
@Brag3
@Mavverick
@All Others

Thank you.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
Farm1:
Hajji M,
I beg no go ooooooo. We still need respectable elders like you in the property section.
regards

Oga mi Farm1. I still dey here o. Brabus or anyone cannot connect me with any scamming or defrauding.
I know how hard it is to accumulate money and for someone to take it away in just few days, nah to die or kill someone o.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jossy26: 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
Babalose has refused to buttress his claims here I guess there is a lot of conversation going on between them offline. I think we shouldn't conclude too early with this half news posted even brabus has been quiet stopped posting all his online discoveries etc, the good part many others are learning from all of these bickerings

@Hajj, sir I don't think you should have posted that do not let them Maverick and CO cower you, you have been doing great thus far; you haven't openly supported him before so why do they want you to post something about it...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Demainman1: 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
@ Hajji "kobokobo rich man" Mufutau55,

Nobody can accuse you of supporting Brabus. You are too responsible for that kind nonsense.

Me sef i like the Brabus of a guy. I think he has great potentials and have said it on this forum before.

But I really tire for all these accusations against him. I am praying that Brabus can settle with all of his numerous accusers amicably so that he can reach the promise land.

BUT, please nobody should encourage the closure of the thread. Infact, can I suggest you put back the title or at least give it any other befitting title. ANY SUGGESTION?

Hajj, don't go o o

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
mufutau55:
For my people:
[size=40pt]Brabus, I am not one of your supporters, and I do not condone or tolerate act of scamming or defrauding anyone anytime.
Now I have said it. Thank you.[/size]

Hajji M.

Thanks for clarifying this.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by semitunde: 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
Wow. Was wondering which thread this was until I realised it was the "discuss anything construction" thread. Can't believe such an informative thread has degenerated and derailed this much.

I don't blame the derailers, I've lost money to land sellers too and it was a really painful experience. The blame goes to the person that is the cause of the whole issue.

Prevention is always better than cure, but as brabus did not prevent the pains he has caused to people here, it was his responsibility to cure it. From the looks of things, he hasn't. For such an admittedly talented person (he sure thinks outside the box, which I like); his talents hasn't been applied to interpersonal skills and dispute resolution. Maybe he's eye is on the bottom line.

Don't blame Alhaji muff either. What best can you do on a thread you don't have any power over, and being faced with allegations against the same person from different victims? It can sometimes be tireing. How many times can he blame the person that would be enough? The cases are simply too many to keep track.

I don't think it should be a big deal for seun to restore hajjM's mod duties. I don't even think he would want compensation for it even if he deserves it. Sanity need to be restored in this section and urgently.

I don't blame other contractors here. If you're on brabus's side you're putting your business in jeopardy. If you're against him, you may now or later be seen as a hater, waiting to pull down a competitor. Most have either been silent or like segzy, have woven a fine line of diplomacy. Its the right thing to do considering the circumstances.

Lastpage and agarawu, beyond the "roforofo" with others here, only have differing opinions on how to deal with brabus. I think in the long run everyone of those arguing believe he should face some form of sanction/ comeuppance. Opinion only differ on the methods used. Its unfortunate how friends quickly became foes over issues that were caused by someone else .

Like Justin bieber sang "Is it too late to say sorry?" I guess only the victims have the right to answer that question.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Excuzeme: 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
3strikes:

Where is Lastpage Excuzeme(mr leper) and agarawu? Take note of the the statement in bold.

Regards

The fact that you keep linking three or four people together on one user i.d shows that you are suffering and need psychiatric help!
Read what Gbadexy wrote up there and try to make sense out of it.

As long as your problem is denying you any sense of reasoning except to behaving like a LEPER, you are on your own.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by NL1960: 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
erico2k2:

For my side nah container 4 koko straight

Warri no dey carry last. This is why i so much love waffy. Try funny things and see funny things happen to you. grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by NL1960: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Imagine. Chai, people don spoil religion for this country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (3687) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Laudbtc and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.