Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,173 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4498517 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (3693) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
AZUH the bank debtors, pay your gbese!.
Pensioners that are your fathers mate are dying daily on the streets because you have refused to pay your commitment to the Pensioners banks.
Big man big thief.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
NONSENSE !

I thought you were smarter than this or at least get a grain of brain. So because Bosun is doing burglary for you, you do not see anything wrong that he has done, and you cannot advice him as a brother or sister ?

Why am i even replying you self ? Make I catchup with a nice proper movie. Not reading crap from people with no conscience.

Excuzeme:

'LEPERS' always look out for each other, so they can form a COLONY!

Just go along Ijebu-Ode-Oree-Benin Road, there is a colony of Lepers, settled there. undecided

I pray we dont become 'Lepers' by choice.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 10:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
A good start but not possible I'm afraid.
Some people have over 10 monikers, others have only 2 one writes in black, and the other in crayons ! grin grin

back2sender:

Brabus should not be allowed to post here. This is the only way this thread can have its sanity back. This thread is the best thread for marketing Builders services and the most visited thread for those in need of Building services. brabus knows this and thats why he keeps coming to post here so as to remain relevant, he has his own thread and he should go and be posting all his beautiful ideas there and not this thread.
I tire for brabus, what kind of nonsense is this sef all your clients are disatisfied, you really need to go behind the scene and apologize to them.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
mavverick:
NONSENSE !

I thought you were smarter than this or at least get a grain of brain. So because Bosun is doing burglary for you, you do not see anything wrong that he has done, and you cannot advice him as a brother or sister ?

Why am i even replying you self ? Make I catchup with a nice proper movie. Not reading crap from people with no conscience.

Forget that sissy madam last page, we have Sent her to early retirement here from the fraud business that has been going on for a long time here. You no see how the TRANSGENDER life be now, cannot even buy common crayons.
Her mate builds skyscrapers but for her naa common burglary window when sikiru fit do is what he gave out and comes here to carry his head up like mule.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
U
Excuzeme:

You do not need to ask after me. I am not a LEPER!
Go and sort out your issue with Brabus or was l there when you both strike a deal?
If Brabus was not so important, why the hell have you been crying over this same issue, so much so if they ask you what is your name, you MUST mention Brabus and how he has only paid you 300K? shocked shocked

Everybody that does not wail with you suddenly become Brabus or share in your misery money.
Why are you attacking everybody, like a mad Dog

I am not a LEPER! I can deal with my problem without crying for almost 500pages on Nairaland.
Leave me out of your madness, you are obviously losing it over Brabus matter

I have said it before ......you have dementia and alzheimer...go seek help.

Bosun no owe me a penny. how many times do i have to tell you clown? Go back and refresh ur mind....you r losing it. grin

Is this all you gat? You dey fall my hand big time. I expect more jabs from you than this shallow talk.

How much you chop inside Babalose retirement house money?

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Excuzeme: 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
back2sender:
Madam last page is an arse because even lepers are better than him. Look at the epistle he typed but did not make a comment on babalose post on what transpired between him and brabus.
At his age he cannot speak the truth, no wonder he cannot buy crayons again.
He has not give brabus a job even if Naa to supply firewood to his site but will come here to defend evil.

I should not have responded to this foolish post but l think you are confused from using your different monikers to "ask and answer yourself"!

You keep using "madam" and "him" together! shocked

So, l am now lastpage? Wonders never end.
When Maverick was sending Email to me privately to help him arrest Brabus, how come you or him did not call me lastpage then?
but now that l said he should take the advice of respected people like Alhaji M and move to the threads created to deal with his problem, l have suddenly become Brabus and madam lastpage? shocked

Why should l say ANYTHING about Babalose?
The last time l said something about Maverick, he turned on me for telling him the truth, just like others have told him.

I will NEVER intervene in anyone's problem with their builder, except l am the one that recommended that builder to them (and l would never do that as well).

Look, you can cry from now till 2019, you can call me brabus, lastpage, maverick, agarawu, or even Azuh or any other name you can think about.
I dont care.

I repeat, I am not a LEPER.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
Excuzeme:

I should not have responded to this foolish post but l think you are confused from using your different monikers to "ask and answer yourself"!

When Maverick was sending Email to me privately to help him arrest Brabus, how come you or him did not call me lastpage then?
but now that l said he should take the advice of respected people like Alhaji M and move to the threads created to deal with his problem, l have suddenly become Brabus and madam lastpage? shocked

The last time l said something about Maverick, he turned on me for telling him the truth, just like others have told him.

I will NEVER intervene in anyone's problem with their builder, except l am the one that recommended that builder to them (and l would never do that as well).

Look, you can cry from now till 2019, you can call me brabus, lastpage, maverick, agarawu, or even Azuh or any other name you can think about.
I dont care.

You be agbaya, Mrs lastpage the only TRANSGENDER in this platform.
Lepers better pass you! Supporting evil

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
3strikes:
U

I have said it before you have dementia and alzheimer...go seek help.

Bosun no owe me a penny. how many times do i have to tell you clown? Go back and refresh ur mind....you r losing it. grin

Is this all you gat? You dey fall my hand big time. I expect more jabs from you than this shallow talk.

How much you chop inside Babalose retirement home money?
Naa joblessness dey worry the the woman madam lastpage. No more maga money to chop here.
Fraud bursters are working to sanitize this thread and the criminals here are not happy.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
I didnt ask you to help me arrest Bosun Shoyoye o when did you turn to DPO or IG of police grin We talked about EFCC and you asked me to go to Milverton road roaming around there looking for EFCC, as if I do not know where EFCC is or do not have my own plan.
You ask me to go to Milverton road and I ask you for number, you just pick race, if you are a straight forward person, there is no need to do that. If course you have your own motives which appears to be dark ones.

How many times do you want me to repeat to you that the money from the Fake approval is not what I use to finish my house. This is like the 20th time now. Na you self dey cry, after they told you the truth about yourself, you keep coming back, cant you just lie low and not dip your nose into matters that doesnt concern you ? You keep saying you would not, but yet keep coming back, which time you come turn mumu like this.

Excuzeme:

I dont care.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Excuzeme: 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
mavverick:
NONSENSE !

How is Bosun doing burglary for me or are you high on something?
You are really losing your mind over #10K

if l did not see anything wrong in Brabus past actions, you wont have got that 310K you got up till today. Go to page 127 of this thread to confirm that or read the Emails you sent to me where you were 'thanking me" for rescuing you.

if l did not see anything wrong in Brabus past actions, You wont have been begging me to go and act on your behalf at the EFCC and Special fraud Unit at Milverton Rd, ikoyi while you were giving me excuses why you cant show your face even when you were in Nigeria

You are simply an ingrate and you deserve what you get.
You know they say we always attract people like us?

Or are you not the same person that was alleged to have a habit of not paying those that work for you on your site? From not paying Welder, to not paying Topsy Electrician, to not paying Mr. Kola, to not paying Bricklayer and Door installer? Its none of my business tho.

I have told you, dont derail this thread.
if you and your many user i'd's want to tackle me, let us go to the thread created for it.

mufutau55:
The thread below has been modified to include all names of those who have been reported with Grievances:

So come to the thread below and vent your anger [/b]and add to the list:

[b]Note:
Names of Builders/Contractors/Suppliers etc. with reported Grievances will be listed below:

1. Brabus - reported by several Clients.

Review, Bash Or Praise Your Clients, Builders, Suppliers Or Service Providers
https://www.nairaland.com/3038050/review-bash-praise-clients-builders#44537037

Hajji M.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
Madam TRANSGENDER last page why are over working your arse. You the Governor general of frauds here. You dont know a jack about Efcc, and using it to threatening any one here and be bragging about it because i can throw an open challenge for both of us to meet in Efcc office next week. The offer is on the table, you will come and tell the stories here yourself
We are trying to sanitize our Nation Nigeria and make it great once again and people like you from the axis of evil and your kinds needs to be shown the way out because your activities are spoiling our agenda of making this country great.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 11:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
Excuzeme:

How is Bosun doing burglary for me or are you high on something?
You are really losing your mind over #10K

if l did not see anything wrong in Brabus past actions, you wont have got that 310K you got up till today. Go to page 127 of this thread to confirm that or read the Emails you sent to me where you were 'thanking me" for rescuing you.

if l did not see anything wrong in Brabus past actions, You wont have been begging me to go and act on your behalf at the EFCC and Special fraud Unit at Milverton Rd, ikoyi while you were giving me excuses why you cant show your face even when you were in Nigeria

You are simply an ingrate and you deserve what you get.
You know they say we always attract people like us?

Or are you not the same person that was alleged to have a habit of not paying those that work for you on your site? From not paying Welder, to not paying Topsy Electrician, to not paying Mr. Kola, to not paying Bricklayer and Door installer? Its none of my business tho.

I have told you, dont derail this thread.
if you and your many user i'd's want to tackle me, let us go to the thread created for it.

Stop peddling Lies except maybe oam. Missing something, maverick has come out to say its219k, where did you get the 310k figure madam last page.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Excuzeme: 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
mavverick:
I didnt ask you to help me arrest Bosun Shoyoye o when did you turn to DPO or IG of police grin We talked about EFCC and you asked me to go to Milverton road roaming around there looking for EFCC, as if I do not know where EFCC is or do not have my own plan.
You ask me to go to Milverton road and I ask you for number, you just pick race, if you are a straight forward person, there is no need to do that. If course you have your own motives which appears to be dark ones.

How many times do you want me to repeat to you that the money from the Fake approval is not what I use to finish my house. This is like the 20th time now. Na you self dey cry, after they told you the truth about yourself, you keep coming back, cant you just lie low and not dip your nose into matters that doesnt concern you ? You keep saying you would not, but yet keep coming back, which time you come turn mumu like this.

Stop lying! You did ask me to help you arrest Brabus, that is why you contacted me.
maybe you wanted to engage me to find a job for you, right? angry
and if you keep lying, l will post a transcript of all our Email conversations here

I gave you the official number of the SFU, at Ikoyi, to just make your complaint so l can take it up from there.
You refused and gave me excuses, one after another.

I told you l cant action it 'by proxy' and you, the complainant must be ready to show ur face. You must at least sign your own complaint/Report.
You then start asking for my personal phone number instead of using the Special fraud Unit phone number l gave to you.

I am not the EFCC or SFU so how is my number going to solve your problem when l already establish Email contact with you over and over again?

That told me that you are a fraud yourself and that is why you are hiding and not able to fight for your right.
How come you have not been able to go there since you came back to Nigeria, as you said?

If you had your own plan, why then were you asking me to help you
Why then are you asking everyone here to help you press Brabus to refund you?
How come you want us to 'be our Mumu brothers keeper'?
How come that your plan has not done anything to Brabus all these years (apart from crying on Nairaland and derailing this thread?).
How come your plan took a haircut of #102,000?

I just want to see how that your own plan will get you the balance. grin
Brabus knows you can only cry here and cant do anything so he just paid you back all those money to make others happy.
No wonder your plan accepted 10K a week! That is money for what? Pure Water or Minerals?
Your plan should have refused that type of insult money!
But you are just who you are, an ingrate fraudster

All this wont have come up if you and your other LEPER did not ask Where is Excuzeme

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Excuzeme: 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
back2sender:
Madam TRANSGENDER last page why are over working your arse. You the Governor general of frauds here. You dont know a jack about Efcc, and using it to threatening any one here and be bragging about it because i can throw an open challenge for both of us to meet in Efcc office next week. The offer is on the table, you will come and tell the stories here yourself
We are trying to sanitize our Nation Nigeria and make it great once again and people like you from the axis of evil and your kinds needs to be shown the way out because your activities are spoiling our agenda of making this country great.

Just go back to your real user i.d, like Agarawu have told you many times.
When you are bold enough to do that, come back and talk to me.

No be only Challenge, na Mokola.

better people are talking, you sef dey open mouth.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
Excuzeme are we on last page yet? I have to confess ..I need some crayons. Your post is fast becoming so boring

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Excuzeme: 12:13am On Aug 20, 2016
3strikes:
Excuzeme are we on last page yet? I have to confess ..I need some crayons. Your post is fast becoming so boring

Say something else that makes sense, LEPER! tongue

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 20, 2016
babalose:
@whizbrain....you better be very very careful otherwise you wlll get your fingers badly burnt. I am still battling with brabus issues after paying him a total of almost 20m as at December last year and my house is still yet to be roofed. One story after another. I saw the signs on the wall but i am someone who also believed in giving people second chances. Don't make the worst mistake of your life so far. Now, I am just trying to find a way out of the virus called Bosun Shoyoye a.k.a Brabus. That guy will kill your dreams.

Babalose
Brabus u need to address this?

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 12:27am On Aug 20, 2016
Bosun make sure you do not pay a dime again.

Nothing do you you. Paste pictures if your Chateau make hypertension catch wailers.

Do not pay. grin

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabusINTL: 12:47am On Aug 20, 2016
Oga babalose,

I cannot ignore your message because we've come a long way but please can you remind me of the details of our transaction?

Until then I will like to believe that the message you posted here was by mistake.

babalose:
[b]@Fastshipping.....The project started in January last year. Let's just say, I finished paying for carcass as at October last year due to several delays from him. I was paying in installment at the end of each completed stage but not long after the project started, I started paying him out of next installmental payment continuously. He told me the house will be completed in less than 6 months but obviously, thats history now. I paid last in december when Bosun Shoyoye a.k.a Brabus convinced me to pay for plastering and screeding since it could be going on concurrently. Till now, roofing hasn't been done. One story after another, he is so full of stories and excuses. I was in Nigeria last month and the house has lots of errors, which I don't want to start going into details now since he said has corrected some of them. But in all sincerity, i curse daily, the day I met him. Anyone that decides to consider him or give him a second chance like I have done and a few others have done, will one day write a similar story.

Babalose[/b]

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 6:45am On Aug 20, 2016
babalose:
[b]@Fastshipping.....The project started in January last year. Let's just say, I finished paying for carcass as at October last year due to several delays from him. I was paying in installment at the end of each completed stage but not long after the project started, I started paying him out of next installmental payment continuously. He told me the house will be completed in less than 6 months but obviously, thats history now. I paid last in december when Bosun Shoyoye a.k.a Brabus convinced me to pay for plastering and screeding since it could be going on concurrently. Till now, roofing hasn't been done. One story after another, he is so full of stories and excuses. I was in Nigeria last month and the house has lots of errors, which I don't want to start going into details now since he said has corrected some of them. But in all sincerity, i curse daily, the day I met him. Anyone that decides to consider him or give him a second chance like I have done and a few others have done, will one day write a similar story.

Babalose[/b]

lipsrsealed
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by beedam(f): 7:39am On Aug 20, 2016
babalose:

Babalose[/b]

Not again. undecided undecided embarassed
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MMotimo: 8:15am On Aug 20, 2016
Brag3
Neophytemason
Ahonahoi
Babalose
Vimo3
3strikes
Qc1
Maverick
Jaydacorsair

What do all these people have in common? The above are the known ones who have overcome their embarrassment at being duped and have taken the bold step to come out despite being ridiculed by others. I am certain there are a lot more on and off Nland. The ones up there are the tales we have heard, clients of n3xt / brabus.

It is easy to say "let's move on" afterall you and I have not lost money to him. Let's move on but leave him to post here so that we can benefit from his internet searches and photos from other Builders' sites. For those in the diaspora who may not know, getting photos from a site in Naija is really as simple as walking on there to take photos with or without greasing palms. As long as the real builder is not on Nland to raise dust, the audience still believes they are looking at photos from the fraudster's projects.

I am embarrassed for the many gentlemen on this site who are professionals in their fields and maintain a gentleman mien in their different locations abroad but are very comfortable fraternizing with a confirmed criminal element. So, a group of men hang out together in a beer parlour (this thread) and award building contracts to someone in their midst who presents himself as a Builder (n3xt / brabus ). He goes and robs their homes but still comes back to hang out at the beer parlour with victims and non victims alike. The victims keep making noise but the non victims tell them to keep quiet and let the faaji continue, afterall the beer parlor is not a police station. Decent men would tell the fraudster in their midst that he is no longer welcome until he at least apologizes to all victims and refund all monies but you see the very typical selfish behavior exhibited here over and over again.

This beer parlor is where he lays his traps and lies in wait, exactly as someone said up there. But it makes more sense to the selfish brethren to ban victims from here to another thread far from this one, another thread with less than 30 posts in 2 months and leave brabus to continue with his trade here. Let's just pretend victims have no right to be hurting even though none of us would willingly gift millions of naira to a criminal.

Alhaji S. I noticed everyone is unwilling to call you out on this issue so I will. Why? Because I am Yoruba like you and I have no alliances nor have I obtained any favors from Builders or clients. My conscience is clear. No offence to any other tribes but I speak of what I know. To whom much is given (respect in this section), much is expected. Maybe I simply missed where you have asked Brabus to stop posting on your thread until he does the right thing but I don't think so. I have noticed your requests though that the victims go to other threads created by yourself and n3xt to air their complaints. Very interesting! The fraudster is free to post here and ignore victims but not victims? S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y? ? ? You have been named an elder here and would appear to be the most elderly on this thread but what kind of elder refuses to voice out against repeated injustices? Because the victims have not obtained court judgements against him? Because their allegations have "not been proven in court?" Unlike folks like eghosajohnny who can be summarily condemned? Alhaji S, what would the Naija community in NY think of your silence and deflection in the face of what is going on here? Rhetorical question only, no response needed.

Here is where I remind all those who are members of professional bodies of ethical obligations when posting here. Nland is not out of the reach of ethical standards you have sworn to uphold. If you work for a large organization, this is also the time to go check your employer's social media policy so that you will be guided when you post. Even with using non work devices to post on Nland, you can be fired for behavior and utterances that are untoward and which your employer considers indicting.

The bible says "be ye not partakers of other men's evil." A man reaps what he sows. For actively encouraging a fraudster and shouting to quiet his victims so that you can receive advice for your builds, do you not know you will reap what you have sown? Same people are surprised when others not named brabus rip them off. There are many n3xts in the building industry and each enabler of fraud will find his own tormentor. It's really as simple as that, just stating a fact of life. The only difference is that the fraudster that cleans you out may not even have presentation skills anywhere as good as n3xt. Some of the people building homes in Naija are only one brabus /n3xt builder/supplier away from bankruptcy. How many of you can afford to lose colossal amounts of money to n3xt without declaring bankruptcy? ?

N1.7 million missing on neophyte's Ile Oluji thread, N1.5 million on vimo3's site, major rework done on their builds by other victims, running into millions of naira. Everybody facing cost overruns because of one man's greed. Truth is wherever there is money, thieves abound. It's like bees and honey. Potential loot is a couple of millions on an average one storey building so the stakes are high. Why do you think n3xt is always here pushing plagiarized innovations and answering questions before the next victim or n3xt establishes email/phone/text contact? If he was able to recruit new clients on his threads, do you think he would be posting here?

From what I have seen, N3xt has an established pattern of premeditated large scale fraud. In saner climes, he should have had court judgements ruin him into bankruptcy by now because there is ample evidence to back litigation. In Nigeria, it is easy to tell victims to go to court aka waste some more money on a nefarious character but we all know how the system works. I'm yet to hear n3xt refunded anyone's money in full so I am not expecting to hear of any refunds. Career criminals never make any headway because they will never enjoy contentment or peace of mind. Building a house in the village cannot buy that, stealing millions cannot buy it, all the money in the world cannot buy it either. Look inwards, look around you and ask yourself if you are truly happy. You cannot be because awon apanilekunjaiye do not experience peace of mind nor happiness. The self destructive behavioor keeps pushing for more and more and it is never enough

From what I have seen here, N3xt is a sociopath, unfeeling, lacking a conscience, and totally unrepentant. What will be his end? Your guess is as good as mine.

For anyone still considering giving him a chance knowing all that he has done, you are free to but do not expect an about turn. A decent man would consider the disgrace he has suffered and seek to redeem himself when given another opportunity and prove his "haters" wrong. The forces driving n3xt do not push him into that line of thinking.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Demainman1: 8:50am On Aug 20, 2016
MMotimo:
Brag3
Neophytemason
Ahonahoi
Babalose
Vimo3
3strikes
Qc1
Maverick
Jaydacorsair

What do all these people have in common? The above are the known ones who have overcome their embarrassment at being duped and have taken the bold step to come out despite being ridiculed by others. I am certain there are a lot more on and off Nland. The ones up there are the tales we have heard, clients of n3xt / brabus.

It is easy to say "let's move on" afterall you and I have not lost money to him. Let's move on but leave him to post here so that we can benefit from his internet searches and photos from other Builders' sites. For those in the diaspora who may not know, getting photos from a site in Naija is really as simple as walking on there to take photos with or without greasing palms. As long as the real builder is not on Nland to raise dust, the audience still believes they are looking at photos from the fraudster's projects.

I am embarrassed for the many gentlemen on this site who are professionals in their fields and maintain a gentleman mien in their different locations abroad but are very comfortable fraternizing with a confirmed criminal element. So, a group of men hang out together in a beer parlour (this thread) and award building contracts to someone in their midst who presents himself as a Builder (n3xt / brabus ). He goes and robs their homes but still comes back to hang out at the beer parlour with victims and non victims alike. The victims keep making noise but the non victims tell them to keep quiet and let the faaji continue, afterall the beer parlor is not a police station. Decent men would tell the fraudster in their midst that he is no longer welcome until he at least apologizes to all victims and refund all monies but you see the very typical selfish behavior exhibited here over and over again.

This beer parlor is where he lays his traps and lies in wait, exactly as someone said up there. But it makes more sense to the selfish brethren to ban victims from here to another thread far from this one, another thread with less than 30 posts in 2 months and leave brabus to continue with his trade here. Let's just pretend victims have no right to be hurting even though none of us would willingly gift millions of naira to a criminal.

Alhaji S. I noticed everyone is unwilling to call you out on this issue so I will. Why? Because I am Yoruba like you and I have no alliances nor have I obtained any favors from Builders or clients. My conscience is clear. No offence to any other tribes but I speak of what I know. To whom much is given (respect in this section), much is expected. Maybe I simply missed where you have asked Brabus to stop posting on your thread until he does the right thing but I don't think so. I have noticed your requests though that the victims go to other threads created by yourself and n3xt to air their complaints. Very interesting! The fraudster is free to post here and ignore victims but not victims? S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y? ? ? You have been named an elder here and would appear to be the most elderly on this thread but what kind of elder refuses to voice out against repeated injustices? Because the victims have not obtained court judgements against him? Because their allegations have "not been proven in court?" Unlike folks like eghosajohnny who can be summarily condemned? Alhaji S, what would the Naija community in NY think of your silence and deflection in the face of what is going on here? Rhetorical question only, no response needed.

Here is where I remind all those who are members of professional bodies of ethical obligations when posting here. Nland is not out of the reach of ethical standards you have sworn to uphold. If you work for a large organization, this is also the time to go check your employer's social media policy so that you will be guided when you post. Even with using non work devices to post on Nland, you can be fired for behavior and utterances that are untoward and which your employer considers indicting.

The bible says "be ye not partakers of other men's evil." A man reaps what he sows. For actively encouraging a fraudster and shouting to quiet his victims so that you can receive advice for your builds, do you not know you will reap what you have sown? Same people are surprised when others not named brabus rip them off. There are many n3xts in the building industry and each enabler of fraud will find his own tormentor. It's really as simple as that, just stating a fact of life. The only difference is that the fraudster that cleans you out may not even have presentation skills anywhere as good as n3xt. Some of the people building homes in Naija are only one brabus /n3xt builder/supplier away from bankruptcy. How many of you can afford to lose colossal amounts of money to n3xt without declaring bankruptcy? ?

N1.7 million missing on neophyte's Ile Oluji thread, N1.5 million on vimo3's site, major rework done on their builds by other victims, running into millions of naira. Everybody facing cost overruns because of one man's greed. Truth is wherever there is money, thieves abound. It's like bees and honey. Potential loot is a couple of millions on an average one storey building so the stakes are high. Why do you think n3xt is always here pushing plagiarized innovations and answering questions before the next victim or n3xt establishes email/phone/text contact? If he was able to recruit new clients on his threads, do you think he would be posting here?

From what I have seen, N3xt has an established pattern of premeditated large scale fraud. In saner climes, he should have had court judgements ruin him into bankruptcy by now because there is ample evidence to back litigation. In Nigeria, it is easy to tell victims to go to court aka waste some more money on a nefarious character but we all know how the system works. I'm yet to hear n3xt refunded anyone's money in full so I am not expecting to hear of any refunds. Career criminals never make any headway because they will never enjoy contentment or peace of mind. Building a house in the village cannot buy that, stealing millions cannot buy it, all the money in the world cannot buy it either. Look inwards, look around you and ask yourself if you are truly happy. You cannot be because awon apanilekunjaiye do not experience peace of mind nor happiness. The self destructive behavioor keeps pushing for more and more and it is never enough

From what I have seen here, N3xt is a sociopath, unfeeling, lacking a conscience, and totally unrepentant. What will be his end? Your guess is as good as mine.

For anyone still considering giving him a chance knowing all that he has done, you are free to but do not expect an about turn. A decent man would consider the disgrace he has suffered and seek to redeem himself when given another opportunity and prove his "haters" wrong. The forces driving n3xt do not push him into that line of thinking.

I just have to quote your long post. Apologies.

Are you sure you are not a 'born again' Lastpage? cheesy

Nigeria is filled with reasonable people like you. If not for bad leaders ours will be one of the best countries.

Your beer parlour analogy is the real deal mehn!.

Like the saying goes. No peace without justice

Anyone that expects victims to move over to a dead thread because they want peace here is simply being delusional. This thread is not going anywhere pleaaese!!!

And to those that keep saying go to police, go to efcc, go to court. ARE YOU GUYS NOT NIGERIANS? Who can get "justice" in Nigeria except the politicians and military men?

You guys are advising victims to go to police or court so that they can be further defrauded by those law breakers while the accused goes away scot free ehe?

The problem with Nigeria today is while everybody want peace, nobody cares for Justice

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by segcymoor(m): 9:10am On Aug 20, 2016
.......u really dare to be bold!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 9:40am On Aug 20, 2016
Mmotimo, Thank you so much.
This what we have been saying by keep putting it in the front burner that brabus ways are not pure but the sycophants that abound here keep coming to his defense here.
The sycophants lives will suffer irreparable loss, they will feel much more pain that the people brabus scammed, thier lives and that of thier children will suffer in the hands of fraudsters, for every one step they take it will be 10steps backward.
Its not a curse but prayers for supporting the good work brabus did.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 9:41am On Aug 20, 2016
beedam:

Not again. undecided undecided embarassed
Naa ponzi scheme
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kolnel: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2016
back2sender:

Naa ponzi scheme

@mmitimo
Good piece you wrote up there

Nigeria is what it is because good people refused to speak up against corruption

The real victims are the folks who lost millions of money to one unrepentant garrulous quack mr jack of all trade master of none

The real thief is not the guy that went to steal but his supporters, so says an adage

We should all learn to condemn what's wrong

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2016
@mmotimo,
You wrote an excellent piece there. The Beer parlor apology makes reasonable sense.
However, using the same beer parlor analogy, what gentlemen would do is to avoid and ostracize a fraudulent fellow that has repeatedly defrauded members of the beer parlor. They don't have the authority to prevent him from patronizing the joint.
Hajj is neither a court of law nor the Almighty to determine or pronounce brabus guilty.
Each parties have presented their case to the court of public opinion and I think only a competent court can declare brabus guilty.
I find it curious though that it's only brabus that has so many issues. The aggrieved clients can't all be wrong or deliberately conspiring to tarnish his image.
I think he too needs to check himself out and have a good reflection.
However, it's not in my place to outrightly pronounce him guilty . The public can read and decide.
I would like to be enlightened though if it's possible for me to determine who posts on a thread I opened simply because I created it.
If any document indicting brabus is shown, however simple, we will all be morally compelled to speak out.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
kolnel:

@mmitimo
Good piece you wrote up there

Nigeria is what it is because good people refused to speak up against corruption

The real victims are the folks who lost millions of money to one unrepentant garrulous quack mr jack of all trade master of none

The real thief is not the guy that went to steal but his supporters, so says an adage

We should all learn to condemn what's wrong

Where is Lastpage Excuzeme(mr leper) and agarawu? Take note of the the statement in bold.

Regards

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brag3: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
First of all thank you for your detailed write-up. You definitely took the time to analyse the issues here (and in our country as a whole) and got it spot on.

As a victim of Brabus I have been silent on the subject for some time, not because I don’t have anything to say but because I need to channel a lot of my energy to completing the final phase of our project and get it over and done with it. For this I had to take sometime away from NL only to come back and see nothing has really changed.

It’s so funny when people decide to direct victims to our various law enforcement bodies knowing fully well what the outcome will be.
Everybody knows our story with Brabus so not going to dig that up. It’s all there for the world to see and unfortunately or fortunately will be there forever.

Some have even mentioned that some of the victims are fools because they gave Brabus their money and went on holiday while he committed his atrocities. Some will even go further and say that we wanted something cheap so we all deserve what we got. To those saying all this all I can say is that I won’t wish what has happened to us to happen to you but when you enter such shoes I hope you find someone to share your pain with.

Lets take a look at our law enforcement bodies and give a good example of personal experience. I have reported a developer to the police for refund of payment of land that has been purchased since over 6 years ago yet no land has been given to us. The matter was reported to the Ilupeju police station and the developer was arrested and locked up for some days. To even get this done we had to cough up 30,000 naira.

That’s further expenses incurred to start getting something back.

Now after this same developer signed affidavit with his lawyer to start paying back the money, the day first payment was going to start he (yes the same developer) took our matter to Alagbon to go and report us that we have been harassing him and that we have gone against his human rights and that he wants to bring a case against.

Lucky for us Alagbon saw through him and arrested him again and what do you know (yes he signed another affidavit) to start paying the money again commencing December last year. The total amount due was 7 million naira which has been paid over 6 years ago so we all know what 7 million naira is worth now. He started paying the money back only for him to pay 3.5M and now said he is taking us to court for defamation of character. He said we have been advising people not to buy land from him and telling them all sorts so he is now suing us for 10 million naira. Can you imagine this? What some people will try with you in this Nigeria.

Alagbon are now telling us to try and see some reason with him and settle this matter because if the case goes to court and we win they can tell the man to be paying back 50K a month. How long will that take for us to recoup 3.5M? To compound the matter The police always take 5% of whatever the man pays us so the 3.5M already got has been less 5%. So if at all we get our money back it will be 7M less 700k after 6/7/8 or even 9 years.

What a joke. Now you all shout from behind your fancy keyboards and tell the victims to take their case to EFFC and get justice. In this same Nigeria? OK o, lets carry on.

Brabus, Brabus, I will tell you this. The people advising you not to do the right thing don’t really have your interest at hand and I will you why. You see you are doing these things with some people in diaspora who for one reason or the other may not decide to go down the route of jungle justice. This in my opinion is why you have been escaping but it’s only a matter of time before you do it to the wrong person who has nothing to lose.
It won’t even be up to 50K. it will be something very small and you will follow the same route and try and form “I know pass you” and that will be your big downfall.

Only you and you alone know what wrongs you have done and only you and you alone know what you have to do to make things right but please don’t let people fool you into making you feel invincible. You are extremely far from that.

The hands of justice are closing in on you and like a number of people have said here, You won’t even see it coming. I can only hope and pray it does not result in the loss of lives but I won’t be surprised if it comes to that.

A word (or in your case a lot of words) is enough for the wise.

MMotimo:
Brag3
Neophytemason
Ahonahoi
Babalose
Vimo3
3strikes
Qc1
Maverick
Jaydacorsair

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
MMotimo:
Brag3
Neophytemason
Ahonahoi
Babalose
Vimo3
3strikes
Qc1
Maverick
Jaydacorsair

You are truely bold and you really hit the nail on the head.

I was the first person to challenge the elders on this thread and I told them how disappointed I was to see everyone of them looking the other way.

1. Lastpage / excuzeme grudgingly speak regarding the issue and honestly we made some good head way until Brabus started sleeping with the she male again...

2. Haaji mufutai as an elder I expect him to have openly rebuked him on this thread. Because he has not done so, Bosun still feel confident that he has the support of some elders.

3. I fought fiercely with Egunmoogaji oko afusa olobe iyo when he was openly supporting brabus bosun of Next home....but the story is different today. Sometime during last ramadan, Egun became born again and dealth Brabus and his empire one of the worst e-blow. Am not a shame to say it here, am beginning to have more respect for Egun for calling a spade a spade.

4. Fastshipping: I want to believe he is an elder too and also a fellow diasporan. Am very very disappointed with him. He is one of the people who doesnt care what is going on to others here provided is building questions are answered. Bros I expect more from you. We should be our brother's keeper.

5. Spyder and segcymoor, skimanski, aventure and abdulwastecx: respect!I call you guys elder not because of your age but because you are elder in this field. we know you guys are disappointed with the way Brabus Next of next home is poisoning the building market in Nigeria. You guys need to speak up. Pls reflect on the beer parlor analogy.

Folks,

If you are still wondering why Nigeria as a nation is still not progressing, look no further. Just take time to read this thread and you will understand. That change that we seek starts from here.

You see something, say something.

3strikes!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
Bragg
Long time no see.how's the build

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (3693) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: johnog4sure, Aforxzy(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 207
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.