Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1000) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4399602 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dejavus: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2018
KolaShangOne:

Yes. Stand alone is stronger.

Do robbers still access their target buildings through the windows anymore? I mean the window could potentially save the lives of the occupant one of these days, so building a fortress might come back to bite person the back.

I believe the inbuilt should be sufficient.

That's just my opinion though

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by allCopacetic: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2018
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
twinskenny:

The asphalt (hope am right) that julius Berger remove from Lagos ibadan Express road repair is what we.used in our street. Very strong

Can i still get some of the one Julius Berger removed from Ibadan Express Way?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
FastShipping:

Can i still get some of the one Julius Berger removed from Ibadan Express Way?
yes sir.. they are still removing at the moment

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
twinskenny:

Wow!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
twinskenny:

Wow! My brother should be calling you shortly about direction to the place.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
FastShipping:

Wow! My brother should be calling you shortly about direction to the place.
check your what's sir.. am still in Accra
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Gbenke: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
abdulwastecx:

Goodwill is a Nigerian tile
Other brand of Nigerian tiles readily available in the market includes but not limited to
1.Cdk
2.Goodwill
3.Royal ceramic
4.NPN
Etc
You forgot to mention PNT. There factory is at Magboro along the Lagos Ibadan express way. Also Goldcrown which is also very good though I don't know where there factory is located.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
Teebawse:

Another quote I just received from another carpenter fr akum wood,please criticize, @bixton
I think there might be issue with quantity and quality
The price look good
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 1:30am On Jul 17, 2018
page 999.....................................Where is Egunmogaji?

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 4:04am On Jul 17, 2018
3strikes:
page 999.....................................Where is Egunmogaji?

Cooling off in the desert somewhere. smiley

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 6:18am On Jul 17, 2018
mufutau55:

Cooling off in the desert somewhere. smiley

Hajji M.

You are a legend sir cool

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by skimanski(m): 6:52am On Jul 17, 2018
Page 999 grin

Started from the bottom now we’re here cool

Page 1000 loading
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by itswell1: 6:57am On Jul 17, 2018
Gbenke:

You forgot to mention PNT. There factory is at Magboro along the Lagos Ibadan express way. Also Goldcrown which is also very good though I don't know where there factory is located.
Thanks for sharing this, it gives one alternative's
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bankolefun(m): 7:29am On Jul 17, 2018
PROPERTY FOR LEASE
A school premises consisting of a story building of two units with other office block and school facilities.
ADDRESS : obajimi close off ikosi road, ketu. call 08143317669, 08060616207 for inspection..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 11:08am On Jul 17, 2018
skimanski:
Page 999 grin

Started from the bottom now we’re here cool

Page 1000 loading
we need to wash page 1000 oga mi grin grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by yinkade75: 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
Purpose built 3 Bedroom Flat with C of O. fenced with gate on a half plot of land. With All rooms ensuite. Each room with toilet and wardrobe and all tiled. Functional water supply.

Sitting room measures 21 by 21 feet and master bedroom measures 21 by 15 feet.

Masters is 21 by 15 ft,.Floors are tiled including kitchen and bathroom walls.

Location is Osere Matogbun Agbado Oke-Aro Lagos suburb.
Asking price: #10,000,000. Please call Samadex on 08023709019.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Mightymiracle(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hajji M sir. Plz hw can i contact you?

[color=#770077][/color]
mufutau55:

Because in the past each time he grade the road and fill it, some idiots around the area goes and dig and remove all the sand leaving nothing but holes. Naija, I fear o. God save us o.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by askmeee: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
I doubt if any thread has ever reach this number of pages in the history of nairaland .
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
let me usher the page into 1000 smiley
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by NL1960: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
gbadexy:
let me usher the page into 1000 smiley

Make i move am to page 1000 then. grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
Host a football match

Clients/DIY/contractors
Architects
Engineers
Technologists
Artisans
Suppliers

To mark the 1000 page
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by askmeee: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
bixton:
Host a football match
Clients/DIY/contractors Architects Engineers Technologists Artisans Suppliers
To mark the 1000 page
venue and time please
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
GLORY!!!! Almost Page 1,000.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
NL1960:

Make i move am to page 1000 then. grin
nah lie, nah me wan move am to page 1000 grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adewaleID: 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
Well done everyone. grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bar man abeg put drinks for inside freezer.....and put some tilapia on the grill.....we have to wash this.

Page 1000.

Am sure Hajji is very excited.....3 shots of schnapps for you sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
3strikes:
Bar man abeg put drinks for inside freezer.....and put some tilapia on the grill.....we have to wash this.
Page 1000.
Am sure Hajji is very excited.....3 shots of schnapps for you sir.

Too excited sef! No, nah only Non-Alcoholic Hennessy I dey drink o.... No Schnapps or Ogogoro stuffs. smiley

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
mufutau55:

Too excited sef! No, nah only Non-Alcoholic Hennessy I dey drink o.... No Schnapps or Ogogoro stuffs. smiley

Hajji M.

Noted! I will send Abu make e go find your drink for Balogun market.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adewaleID: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hajji M, you deserve to be recognised, I have forwarded your name to all clubs and Bars. Free drink anywhere you go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) ... (3669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jiday4(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.