Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

For A Guy To Love A Girl Or For A Girl To Love A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For A Guy To Love A Girl Or For A Girl To Love A Guy (594 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For A Guy To Love A Girl Or For A Girl To Love A Guy by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 25, 2015
on my own opinion I think its better for a guy to love a girl and later the girl will learn to love the guy...so nairalanders what's ur take on this
Re: For A Guy To Love A Girl Or For A Girl To Love A Guy by vizkiz: 1:50am On Aug 25, 2015
you better go'an sleep! Thinking about a girl so early in the morning. Later they will be blaming the old mama in their father's house for their poverty. Imagine see time oh! Gerara hia mehn! undecided

1 Like

Re: For A Guy To Love A Girl Or For A Girl To Love A Guy by donholy28(m): 2:47am On Aug 25, 2015
If d girl doesn't love u...then what're u doing with her?
Re: For A Guy To Love A Girl Or For A Girl To Love A Guy by SkinnyDude(m): 6:54am On Aug 25, 2015
fvck up some commas!!!!!?
Re: For A Guy To Love A Girl Or For A Girl To Love A Guy by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:05am On Aug 25, 2015
i think it should be the Same.Both parties must have equal Love each oda tho in most cases,guys always Love the most.why? Ofcos d reason is Obvious cool
Re: For A Guy To Love A Girl Or For A Girl To Love A Guy by djeezy(m): 7:06am On Aug 25, 2015
If you ain't loving me or crushing seriously, I can't date you.
Re: For A Guy To Love A Girl Or For A Girl To Love A Guy by Justiyke4u: 7:46am On Aug 25, 2015
If it is not balanced then is crashing

(1) (Reply)

Two Things We Say And Don't Mean / How To Know If You Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / Which First, Audio Or Video For My Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.