Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama (21126 Views)

Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile / Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case / Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by dafemnet: 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
kenny987:

No need to be sentimental. As far as I am concerned, I deal with whom I have business with. Esp when the man moved by himself Oman gave room for a third party.
I can only wish you well in your future marriage.
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by kenny987(f): 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
dafemnet:
I can only wish you well in your future marriage.

What do u expect really? Why would I attack someone o don't know from Adam? And this petition is one that was done bcoz d lady in question occupies a sensitive position! A man that chooses to stray has to also choose to return or not. All efforts, prayers, entreaties and arguments start n end with him and his wife or partner.
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by kenny987(f): 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
natureblack:
Little wonder wisdom is personified as a "Noble Woman".Such extremely poignant comment from you.

@topic
My dad once said,"You can never get clean drinking water from a dirty river".

Oops,it seems a simplistic statement to make,self-evident and lacking in philosophical depth,right? But applied to the dynamics of leadership by Aregberascal in Osun state,and the statement takes on a lot of meaning.

Thank u. Yes, a simple and obvious statement in itself but loaded contextually.
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by dafemnet: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
kenny987:

What do u expect really? Why would I attack someone o don't know from Adam? And this petition is one that was done bcoz d lady in question occupies a sensitive position! A man that chooses to stray has to also choose to return or not. All efforts, prayers, entreaties and arguments start n end with him and his wife or partner.
Judges are the Protectors of the Law,she should have advised the man to divorce the woman instead of engaging in an illicit affair with the married man.
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by prophetfire: 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
christinie:
That's her private life which Aregbe wants to use to distract us from his bad governance.
your coment is very very pathetic. Is it bcs nigeria has gone down terribly in terms of morals? A judge is like a pastor. Their moral integrity is supposed to be highly untainted. If found to be true,it can cost her her job for your information. Her office has ethics n conducts. If its her private life, the CJN wouldnt hav issued her a querry.
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by prophetfire: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
christinie:
That's her private life which Aregbe wants to use to distract us from his bad governance.
your coment is very very pathetic. Is it bcs nigeria has gone down terribly in terms of morals? A judge is like a pastor. Their moral integrity is supposed to be highly untainted. If found to be true,it can cost her her job for your information. Her office has ethics n conducts. If its her "private life", the CJN wouldnt hav issued her a querry.
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by kenny987(f): 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
seunmsg:

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Next time when she want to throw a stone, she should ensure she's not staying in a glass house. She can't be living a morally deficient life and threatening other people's marriage and family life while at the same time accusing others of mismanaging public trust.

See u? U have already concluded that she lives a morally deficient life! If she wasn't a judge or she hadn't done her bit to expose the rot in Osun state no one would have heard of this crap! Besides what is d relevance of her private life to the public sector malaise and coma that Aregbe has plunged Osun citizens into?
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by anumide(f): 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
shaddoww:
She isn't a lady, she is a matured woman, her first daughter graduated about 3years ago from osun state university
sweetie, check the meaning of lady in a dictionary
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by kenny987(f): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
dafemnet:
Judges are the Protectors of the Law,she should have advised the man to divorce the woman instead of engaging in an illicit affair with the married man.

This is u assuming there is merit to this petition so why are u so quick to condemn her when u have not heard her side of the story? Still u have no words for the married man that supposedly abandoned his home to cohabit with another woman o! It means if the judge was male and this kinda petition was raised u would still blame the woman that moved into his house and call her a slut! Everything just has to be the fault of the woman! Wait till u hear from both sides b4 casting stones biko!
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by dafemnet: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
kenny987:

This is u assuming there is merit to this petition so why are u so quick to condemn her when u have not heard her side of the story? Still u have no words for the married man that supposedly abandoned his home to cohabit with another woman o! It means if the judge was male and this kinda petition was raised u would still blame the woman that moved into his house and call her a slut! Everything just has to be the fault of the woman! Wait till u hear from both sides b4 casting stones biko!
Don't forget 2 women are involved here,lets wait for what she has to say.But I pray dat a richer woman will not snatch ur husband from you.
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by kenny987(f): 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
dafemnet:
Don't forget 2 women are involved here,lets wait for what she has to say.But I pray dat a richer woman will not snatch ur husband from you.

I am hard pressed not to send some choice words ur way. I ignored ur so-called prayers earlier and here u are making the same mistake! If you are going to engage me then kindly stay on topic and desist from attempting to draw in my personal life. It is none of your goddamn business. I have asked u to be objective and at least wait till u hear from the other woman's side and yet u still pray a richer man does not snatch ur wife or a richer woman turns u to her boy toy! You acknowledge that 2 women are involved yet u condemn the one because the other is first to report! Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by dafemnet: 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
kenny987:

I am hard pressed not to send some choice words ur way. I ignored ur so-called prayers earlier and here u are making the same mistake! If you are going to engage me then kindly stay on topic and desist from attempting to draw in my personal life. It is none of your goddamn business. I have asked u to be objective and at least wait till u hear from the other woman's side and yet u still pray a richer man does not snatch ur wife or a richer woman turns u to her boy toy! You acknowledge that 2 women are involved yet u condemn the one because the other is first to report! Rubbish!
Lol..well I don't think av said anything wrong here,just surprised a woman is sounding this way.But if u took my prayers as an offence then I'm sorry.But why are u pained by my prayers?
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by kenny987(f): 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
dafemnet:
Lol..well I don't think av said anything wrong here,just surprised a woman is sounding this way.But if u took my prayers as an offence then I'm sorry.But why are u pained by my prayers?

Not necessarily pained but I consider it inappropriate because there is a subject matter already on the table here and I expect everyone to address it as is and not try to whip up sentiments by going personal or trying to relate issues here with another person's personal life. U may refer to n pray for yours but just don't extend it to mine. If u take the pains to go through my posts on various threads u will see that that is my modus operandi. Stay exclusively on topic or bail.

What is surprising about a woman sounding this way? That I advocate a wife limit her dealings to her husband whom she is married to? Or that the position of the judge must be heard first before passing judgement? I personally don't believe a man is 'snatched'. If he is unfaithful it is his choice and if I have to address the issue, I address the man. Unless d third party deliberately gets in the wife's face in which case I will still blame the man cos he gave access to the third party.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
I smell a foul play here. And please from the powers and functions of Nigerian Judicial Commission, is marital affairs part of their duties? And I am sorry to say. The petitioner should have opted for a better option! Because if the Judge refrained will that bring Mr. Richard back home? I am persuaded that there is more to this petition.
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by dafemnet: 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
kenny987:

Not necessarily pained but I consider it inappropriate because there is a subject matter already on the table here and I expect everyone to address it as is and not try to whip up sentiments by going personal or trying to relate issues here with another person's personal life. U may refer to n pray for yours but just don't extend it to mine. If u take the pains to go through my posts on various threads u will see that that is my modus operandi. Stay exclusively on topic or bail.
OK,so lets wait for her response to the query.
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by christinie(f): 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
prophet fire:
your comment is very very pathetic. Is it bcs nigeria has gone down terribly in terms of morals? A judge is like a pastor. Their moral integrity is supposed to be highly untainted. If found to be true,it can cost her her job for your information. Her office has ethics n conducts. If its her "private life", the CJN wouldn't have issued her a query.
Don't tell me about judges. I studied conducts and professional ethics expected of judges in Law school. The man has been separated from his wife since 2011 (4 years ago). Can the wife swear that she has not been with another man since then? Anyway she's indirectly challenging him to divorce her properly and marry the Justice officially. How come she never reported her till she cried out on the injustice being meted out to the Osun State Civil Servants by Aregbe? What a timing! How are we sure that her outbursts are not sponsored? Think with your brain and stop being sentimental. Aregbe must stop frustrating the Osun State workers. A hungry man is an angry man. The street is watching.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by AreaFada2: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
Boyooosa:

Wiktionary Works Hell, bro! wink
Lol. Check wiktionary and you won't see it the way I explained. Many people are actually hobby historians. I'm not from digital generation. Reading books was our facebook
I also like PHILOLOGY and languages, of which I speak some quite well.
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by Lebee4(m): 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
shaddoww:
She isn't a lady, she is a matured woman, her first daughter graduated about 3years ago from osun state university

Who is a lady?
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by Lebee4(m): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
christinie:
Don't tell me about judges. I studied conducts and professional ethics expected of judges in Law school. The man has been separated from his wife since 2011 (4 years ago). Can the wife swear that she has not been with another man since then? Anyway she's indirectly challenging him to divorce her properly and marry the Justice officially. How come she never reported her till she cried out on the injustice being meted out to the Osun State Civil Servants by Aregbe? What a timing! How are we sure that her outbursts are not sponsored? Think with your brain and stop being sentimental. Aregbe must stop frustrating the Osun State workers. A hungry man is an angry man. The street is watching.

Tell me one reason corruption will not strive in Nigeria if people like you are called Lawyers.
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by waice6571: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
This Aregberonu of a person sha!
When does marriage issues becomes a modus-operandi of Nigeria Judicial Council?
Aregbesunkun.
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by Mydazz(m): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Nonesence... Since when does her matrimonial home has to do with her job? What of the likes of Obasanjo that slept with his son's wife have they issued query to Obj? All these Change screamers hope you have seen where you brought us?

NJC has really belittled themselves by sending a query on such matter...

In a sane world, if the story is actually true then the lady should grant her husband a divorce... Which type of woman goes after a man like that after he has left you?

Cheap blackmail from the Aregbese team, they need to try harder....

There are jobs that demand a high sense of responsibility, and being a Judge is one of them....
If I may ask have you ever seen an army officer in uniform on an okada before?
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by christinie(f): 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lebee4:

Tell me one reason corruption will not strive in Nigeria if people like you are called Lawyers.
you should learn to stop being sentimental and face realities. The issue in Osun State is about a certain Governor who prefers buying Helicopters and other ostentatious items to paying the State Workers. A brave woman cried out and is now being punished for that. This is Africa where many men are polygamous. Even your Aregbe and yourself might be guilty of that. I won't let any corrupt Governor shift my attention from the major issue at hand to mundane issues.
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by Boyooosa(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
AreaFada2:
Lol. Check wiktionary and you won't see it the way I explained. Many people are actually hobby historians. I'm not from digital generation. Reading books was our facebook
I also like PHILOLOGY and languages, of which I speak some quite well.
Just joking bro, i was just jealous of ur explanation. I checked b4 sending my comment and it wasnt there, meanwhile checked wikipedia and online dictionary to be sure of ur description, those two were close but not the same choice of words. Nice reading from you anyway.
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by daRealest(m): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
Afrocatalyst:

True tho

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/08/25/group-warns-cjn-against-diminishing-integrity-of-njc/

The Civil Societies Coalition for the Emancipation of Osun State, CSCEO, a civil rights group based in Osun State, western Nigeria, on Tuesday cautioned the Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, Justice Mahmud Mohammed, against diminishing the integrity of the National Judicial Commission, NJC, over issues relating to the marital status of Justice Folahanmi Oloyede.
The group also warned the NJC not to give room to politicians to dent its image going by the body’s “unfortunate involvement” in the matter.
In a statement in Osogbo, the Osun state capital, and signed by Comrade Adeniyi Sulaiman and Rev. Theophilus Ayodeji, its Chairman and its Director of Mobilisation, respectively, the coalition expressed shock that Justice Mohammed, who is also the chairman of the NJC, would, in the first instance, treat a petition sent to the NJC by one Mrs. Emily Richard-Obire claiming that Justice Oloyede snatched her husband.
The statement said going by the query dated 28 July, 2015 to Justice Oloyede, “it appeared that the NJC was falling into the antics of politicians by turning the NJC into a customary court where marital issues are being settled.
“Is it not an irony that several serious issues and many petitions bordering on judicial misconducts against many judges across the country are before the NJC unattended to, yet, the NJC had all the time to intervene in a marital matter of Justice Oloyede.
“If this matter had been on with Justice Oloyede since 2011 as claimed by Mrs. Emily Obire, why was she coming out now in 2015 to send a petition to the NJC and at a time she was fighting this battle with Mr. Rauf Aregbesola?
“Justice Oloyede has the right to love and marry whoever she wants under the law and has the right to practise her religion without any hindrance.
“We wonder how many family matters NJC will need to settle among several judges in the federation.
“We understand the diversionary tactics of Aregbesola and his cronies over the weighty evidences of corruption presented the by this erudite judge against the governor.
“But for NJC to have fallen into this trap beats our imagination as coalition of civil societies.
“We raised alarm few weeks ago about the over N4.7billion being raised through Operation Save Rauf Aregbesola Project (OSRAP) to bribe the NJC members and other stakeholders against Justice Oloyede and with the recent happenings, we hope that NJC will be able to watch its linen clean in the messy Osun affairs.”
Speaking on the petition written by Mrs. Richard-Obire that his former husband was snatched, the group blasted Barrister Femi Falana for helping Aregbesola to “unearth a dead matter just as to help his friend, Aregbesola to disgrace courageous Oloyede and to score cheap political points.
“Our group has thoroughly investigated that matter and found out that Mr. Falana was a lawyer to Mrs. Richard-Obire in the divorce case filed with her husband, Mr. Ricahrd Obire in 2012 at an Ikeja High Court in Lagos.
“Already, the case with suit number ID/473HD/2012 has been decided and the court, presided over by Justice (Mrs) L.A.M Folami had legally dissolved this marriage between Mrs Emily and her former husband and so the case remained closed. We believe that by the law of the federation, Mr. Obire has the right in the world to love whomever he wants and to marry anyone without any prejudice’
“Our group has it on good authority that Emily’s husband, Mr Richard Obire had to file a divorce case because he caught her wife (Emily) having an extra- marital affairs with another man outside their wedlock in Ikeja, Lagos State in year 2010.
“Although, we are sure that the woman judge was able to defend herself as our check at the state High Court indicated that she had replied to this query through the office of the Chairman of the State Judicial Commission.”
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by alabi826(m): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
This, She will have expected. they just wanna distract her and we osun people from checking HIS(Ogbeni) bad governance
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Axeurdaddy:

Come back when you can spell correctly
mr yoruba prof have u checked your account the osun salary is now 195 naira before u collapse again
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by TijaniAbu: 4:08am On Aug 26, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Nonesence... Since when does her matrimonial home has to do with her job? What of the likes of Obasanjo that slept with his son's wife have they issued query to Obj? All these Change screamers hope you have seen where you brought us?

In a sane world, if the story is actually true then the lady should grant her husband a divorce... Which type of woman goes after a man like that after he has left you?

This NJC query on the judge's private life coupled with EFCC summoning the judge rather than investigating the petition has revealed the levels to which the Jagabandits brigandage has polluted the judiciary and EFCC. Nigeria is now in the control of Chicago slumlord drug kingpin Jagaban. Change indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 26, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
mr yoruba prof have u checked your account the osun salary is now 195 naira before u collapse again

There is absolutely no iota of sense in what you wrote up there.
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by babajero(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
Axeurdaddy:
Lol. And to think she indicted Aregbesola for misappropriation of state funds, whereas she was 'misappropriating' someone's husband grin
are you sure you know how to read? They separated since 2011.
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by Change2015(m): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

Obasanjo’s son filed for divorce and gave the details as to why he wanted to end the marriage. Why should the woman who's marriage has been broken by the judge not extract her own pound of flesh? Perhaps the judge should have made sure her personal affairs were in order before bringing such scrutiny upon herself. If judges behave so brazenly how can their judgement be trusted when a divorce case comes before them? Will she find adultery perfectly acceptable in other court proceedings knowing she too is an active participant in such? Expect to hear more about her...
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by Lebee4(m): 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
christinie:
you should learn to stop being sentimental and face realities. The issue in Osun State is about a certain Governor who prefers buying Helicopters and other ostentatious items to paying the State Workers. A brave woman cried out and is now being punished for that. This is Africa where many men are polygamous. Even your Aregbe and yourself might be guilty of that. I won't let any corrupt Governor shift my attention from the major issue at hand to mundane issues.
My dear, this issue is about the Barrister and have nothing to do with Ogbeni.
Let her deny the allegations first.
Let her channel her grievances about ogbeni to the right channel and fi oko oloko sile.
she should be a role model. mind u, i am anti Aregbe.
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by arclexical(m): 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
dis is political tricks...i knw dis woman and ha husband personally,she is my mentor, she is an upright lady and legally married to Mr. Richard Obire. Ppl should not jump into conclusion very quickly without making enquiries into the antecedent of this great woman!
It is a propaganda by the Government of Osun to tarnish ha image and undermine ha morality and intergrity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha To Oshiomhole: 'Learn How To Talk' / Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay / You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.