Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned (1912 Views)

Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) / President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka / What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by mcvaeey(m): 6:43am On Aug 25, 2015
Ndigbo are nothing but glorified narcissists and bloody jokers. They've so fallen in love with their reflection that they can't see how delusional they are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by LoveMachine(m): 6:46am On Aug 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by ikbnice(m): 6:49am On Aug 25, 2015
the first thing that do pop into my head is 'noisy neighbours'.

2 Likes

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by PAINGAIN: 6:49am On Aug 25, 2015
Una no dey tire? Leave igbos alone. Everyday una go create over 20 igbo threads to trash talk. I don't see d igbos creating threads about other tribes on a daily basis. Just see wetin op start his day with. If igbos begin defend themselves now u go talk say dem get loudmouth. Op, u should b ashamed of urself.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by mcvaeey(m): 6:57am On Aug 25, 2015
PAINGAIN:
Una no dey tire? Leave igbos alone. Everyday una go create over 20 igbo threads to trash talk. I don't see d igbos creating threads about other tribes on a daily basis. Just see wetin op start his day with. If igbos begin defend themselves now u go talk say dem get loudmouth. Op, u should b ashamed of urself.
defend wetin? I no get mouth? 10m igbos put together no reach my left leg.

1 Like

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 25, 2015
mcvaeey:
lol u guyz should keep fueling dis tin i can swear dat most igbos dnt even knw abt dis radio biafra but cuz of some foolish people lyk de op de radio is fast becoming popular # tag keep helping biafra dog.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by Udmaster(m): 7:22am On Aug 25, 2015
PAINGAIN:
why repling this guy, Lets use Silence to outclass him. He has two other i.ds on nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by mcvaeey(m): 7:44am On Aug 25, 2015
Udmaster:
why repling this guy, Lets use Silence to outclass him. He has two other i.ds on nairaland.
I pity you. You'll die soon. Bloody lagoon candidate.

1 Like

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by Omololu007(m): 7:47am On Aug 25, 2015
PAINGAIN:
u mean anambraDota no they create diffrent thread about yorubas? grin

2 Likes

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by Omololu007(m): 7:48am On Aug 25, 2015
wizkelly:
lol u guyz should keep fueling dis tin i can swear dat most igbos dnt even knw abt dis radio biafra but cuz of some foolish people lyk de op de radio is fast becoming popular # tag keep helping biafra dog.
am happy a lot of ibos now know about radio biafra,I want u ibos to leave Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 25, 2015
I beg the igbos on this forum not to reply to the op on this thread, biko e ji m chukwu na yo umu nnem ka anyi were nkiti gbagbuo onye a.

Our name should be o gbara nkiti okwu juru na onu ya

7 Likes

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by zendy: 7:52am On Aug 25, 2015
mcvaeey:
Ndigbo are nothing but glorified narcissists and bloody jokers. They've so fallen in love with their reflection that they can't see how delusional they are.

of course the fight for self determination by the Igbos will sound like a joke to somebody like you who has "slave mentality". That's how Lugard came to west Africa, beat up and gun down your fore-fathers into submission. Then he baptised them "Nigerians". Till today, you still wear that "slave name" with pride. Of course, how will someone like you ever understand that Igbos don't want that slave name? Colonial mentality is horrible .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 25, 2015
mcvaeey:
My happiness is that, your rantings on NL can never stop some ethnic groups in SS in joining Biafra. Biafra is "not" a NL thinggrin
Stup1d thing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 25, 2015
zendy:

of course the fight for self determination by the Igbos will sound like a joke to somebody like you who had "slave mentality". That's how Lugard came to west Africa, beat up and gunned down your fore-fathers into submission. Then he baptised them "Nigerians". Till today, you still wear that "slave name" with pride. Of course, how will someone like you ever understand that Igbos don't want that slave name? Colonial mentality is horrible .
Don't mind that thing!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by PAINGAIN: 7:59am On Aug 25, 2015
mcvaeey:
10m igbos put together no reach ur left leg? Well,good for u. Now can we have peace?
Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by PAINGAIN: 8:01am On Aug 25, 2015
Udmaster:
ok. I didn't know that. Activating silent mode.
Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by PAINGAIN: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
I beg the igbos on this forum not to reply to the op on this thread, biko e ji m chukwu na yo umu nnem ka anyi were nkiti gbagbuo onye a.

Our name should be o gbara nkiti okwu juru na onu ya
udo di nwannem nwanyi. Chineke emezigo okwu.

1 Like

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 25, 2015
zendy:

of course the fight for self determination by the Igbos will sound like a joke to somebody like you who has "slave mentality". That's how Lugard came to west Africa, beat up and gun down your fore-fathers into submission. Then he baptised them "Nigerians". Till today, you still wear that "slave name" with pride. Of course, how will someone like you ever understand that Igbos don't want that slave name? Colonial mentality is horrible .
biko hapu onye a. Don't fall for his attention seeking threads.

Cc ekenedegreat

2 Likes

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by onenaira3: 8:10am On Aug 25, 2015
mcvaeey:

Lmfaooo. You mean you coward yoloba @ss think your strong? LMFAOoooooooooooooo. don't make us laugh. YoUr lliterate, savage joke couldn't even stomach getting outed as a yoloba monkey masking yourself as Edo. You quickly dumped that mulattoclaro Id of yours like the cowards you people are born and breed up to be and stupidly created this ID to continue your shameful coward pretence, while STUPIDLY, emphasis on the word STUPIDLY, acting and writing like your original ID that you dumped for getting outed. Yet you have the audacity to claim "10 m no reach my leg foot". Which foot? Hell you've been called out multiple times on this forum to meet face to face and the usual coward you are, you chickened out ALWAYS. A f2king Igbo infant, hell an Igbo sperm, is a trillion times better than you in every way imaginable. At least an igbo infant has balls unlike your ass. You're not even man enough for anything, the only thing you are good for is to be used in rituals like your ppl are well known for. Idk why none of your brethren have yet to use you. Then again, considering what a coward you are even online, you might actually be nothing but bad omen for any of am or most definitely not strong enough for even rituals

4 Likes

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by seunny4lif(m): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2015
cool angry shocked shocked
Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 25, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
biko hapu onye a. Don't fall for his attention seeking threads.

Cc ekenedegreat
Okwerom Odidi.
Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by onenaira3: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2015
Udmaster:

Silence? Nigga you crazy. Out him each time.

Those two ids for anyone interested is mulattoclaro, spanishkid and this one. The dude is the ULTIMATE definition of a COWARD. What a pathetic loser
Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by Udmaster(m): 8:21am On Aug 25, 2015
mcvaeey:
I pity you. You'll die soon. Bloody lagoon candidate.
how do it feels making a clown of yourself everyday? Chai. Never knew your mumu is inherited.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by yorubatic: 8:22am On Aug 25, 2015
mcvaeey:
My people have become too cowardly in this nigeria. ..they are now a laughing stock...they have shown the world that they are weaklings and O'yes to the Hausa / Fulani muslims. ..it is shame that my sophisticated and progressive people are a bunch of confused people who have no aspiration whatsoever. ..

It seems musiwa and I are the only brave people among our kins. ...musiwa want a western nigeria and I want a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a. ..but my coward folks want to keep being slaves to their Hausa / Fulani masters. ..

Let us that agitating for odua republic where there be no ibos, where lagos will not be no man's land...

My peopeople should stop behaving like clowns ....God can deliver my people

2 Likes

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by Gr8tasign: 8:33am On Aug 25, 2015
What do u expect when internet isn't limited to adult?
Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by mcvaeey(m): 8:52am On Aug 25, 2015
yorubatic:

My people have become too cowardly in this nigeria. ..they are now a laughing stock...they have shown the world that they are weaklings and O'yes to the Hausa / Fulani muslims. ..it is shame that my sophisticated and progressive people are a bunch of confused people who have no aspiration whatsoever. ..

It seems musiwa and I are the only brave people among our kins. ...musiwa want a western nigeria and I want a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a. ..but my coward folks want to keep being slaves to their Hausa / Fulani masters. ..

Let us that agitating for odua republic where there be no ibos, where lagos will not be no man's land...

My peopeople should stop behaving like clowns ....God can deliver my people
for the last time stop including me in your stupid yoruba posts.
Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by Khd95(m): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2015
Omololu007:
am happy a lot of ibos now know about radio biafra,I want u ibos to leave Nigeria

And enter lagoon abi where
Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by Chiaka(f): 11:09am On Aug 25, 2015
Ok oh! Keep having sleepless nights over Ibos!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by basilo101: 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
Yorubas are going mad

1 Like

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by c33b33(m): 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hehehe....Another publicity! Mba of NBC does not need to worry,we have a lot of nairaland people to do that job.

Thanks anyway but remind them we now have Biafra Television,a sparkling new RadioBiafra app on any android and we are now on ShortWave (SW).

IPOB Youth

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by glassjar1: 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
WOW IGBOS THE GREAT IGBO'S THE I G B O DA KING .

grin grin grin grin grin grin THE GREAT IGBO SAID THE BRITISH RULERS THE GTREAT IGBO .

IGBO NDI IGBO YOU ARE THE GREATEST BLACK MAN .

THIS GUY'S CAN'T DO WITH OUT WRITTING ABOUT THE GREAT I G B O .

IGBO THE MOST MENTIONED IGBOS ARE FAMOUS IN GOOGLE SEARCH . grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by glassjar1: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
THE GREAT IGBO

IGBO YOU ARE VERY IMPORTANT .

IGBO YOUR FAMOUSNESS AND POWER ARE GIVE THEM NIGHT MARE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

THE GREAT IGBO LORD LUGARD SAID IGBO THE GREAT . WE WARNED THEM EVEN THEIR DREAMS GIANT IGBO MAN .

WAILERS OF WASTE TRASH OYA CRY ME A LAGOON ,BABOON WAILING WAILERS . grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And Amaechi: Is This Prophesy About To Be Fulfilled? / I Saw Alamieyeseigha In Heaven – “prophet” Okupe / Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.