Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned (1765 Views)

Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) / President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka / What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by thiagoneves: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Only one thing comes to my mind whenever biafra and ndigbo is mentioned and that's laughter. These people are the most delusional people on the surface of this earth. They keep opening beer parlours in other countries and calling them embassies.

Now they're trying to include SS in their failed project. There's no way they can form biafra without encroaching on other people's territory cos they are not geographically connected to each other. Nigeria is ready to give you biafra today as long as you form biafra from your 5 landlocked red soil erosion ravaged poverty stricken SE states. I'll personally pop champagne to celebrate your departure. As for those of you calling for war, hope you guys can fight when it finally starts. No part of SS land will be given to you to form your proposed joke of a country. Igboland starts from Asaba and ends in your cursed SE region.

The SS will happily form their own republic while you guys wallow in your biafra. I can bet that biafra will be the poorest country on earth cos there's nothing economically viable or of importance in your region. The only thing you're blessed with is red soil and erosion that's why you migrate in packs each day to other people's region to sell gala and sell rat poison.

N.B I won't be surprised if I'm called Yoruba and any mod that bans me will die in his or her sleep cos I've not broken any rule.
Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by ajibola11(m): 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
reading...
Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
its Spanishkid again grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by winetapper: 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
If only fools know how to think twice embarassed

The would would have been a better place

1 Like

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by Idiataqueen(f): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
Abeg who be dis mofo op u are high on oyo weed,u are not fron ssu are from west, why did u want to cause disunity between ss&se.Abeg who send u come? Oloribuku alayebaje

4 Likes

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by thiagoneves: 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
lygn19:
its Spanishkid again grin grin grin.
I'm me and not spanishkid.
Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by thiagoneves: 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Abeg who be dis mofo op u are high on oyo weed,u are not fron ssu are from west, why did u want to cause disunity between ss&se.Abeg who send u come? Oloribuku alayebaje
will shut that your mouth there. See who's talking? Shouldn't you be sucking dickk now or something.

1 Like

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by Idiataqueen(f): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
thiagoneves:
will shut that your mouth there. See who's talking? Shouldn't you be sucking dickk now or something.
Now i know,u are mentally,physically,emotionally insane.

8 Likes

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
thiagoneves:
lol... I ve been beefing u for months, I know how to sense u no matter d Edoritic ashaw0 Italian name u pick.

2 Likes

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by thiagoneves: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
lygn19:

lol... I ve been beefing u for months, I know how to sense u no matter d Edoritic ashaw0 Italian name u pick.
see this fool. Only an insecured fool will think everyone is the same. That still doesn't change the fact that igbos will die in great numbers this time around. I'll personally volunteer to kill you bastards.

2 Likes

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by kingzizzy: 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
thiagoneves:
Only one thing comes to my mind whenever biafra and ndigbo is mentioned and that's laughter. These people are the most delusional people on the surface of this earth. They keep opening beer parlours in other countries and calling them embassies.

Now they're trying to include SS in their failed project. There's no way they can form biafra without encroaching on other people's territory cos they are not geographically connected to each other. Nigeria is ready to give you biafra today as long as you form biafra from your 5 landlocked red soil erosion ravaged poverty stricken SE states. I'll personally pop champagne to celebrate your departure. As for those of you calling for war, hope you guys can fight when it finally starts. No part of SS land will be given to you to form your proposed joke of a country. Igboland starts from Asaba and ends in your cursed SE region.

The SS will happily form their own republic while you guys wallow in your biafra. I can bet that biafra will be the poorest country on earth cos there's nothing economically viable or of importance in your region. The only thing you're blessed with is red soil and erosion that's why you migrate in packs each day to other people's region to sell gala and sell rat poison.

N.B I won't be surprised if I'm called Yoruba and any mod that bans me will die in his or her sleep cos I've not broken any rule.

Let me tell you something you may not know. Nigeria, states and the SS have one thing in common, they are all artificial creations. 100 years ago, there was no Nigeria, no states and no 'SS'. But there were Igbos, Igboids and Igbo speaking people who have existed for thousands of years. The so called 'SS' you are talking about is not even recognised in the constitution. The SS is just a geographical expression and not a people. It is the fundamental right of the Igbos to choose if they want to part of the British creation called Nigeria or not. By 'Igbos', I mean not just those in the 5 Igbo States but all Igbos that are outside it even in the 'SS' such as Igbos of the lower Benue,Delta-Igbos,Etche-Igbos,Ahaoda-Igbos,Ekpeye-Igbos,Ikwere-Igbos and so on who are found in the 'SS'. These people have Igbo surnames and speak Igbo as their ancestral language. If all other ethnic groups want to stay in Nigeria, I wish them best of luck but if Igbos want have our own country which is our God given right, it should not be anyone's business because Nigeria, like I said, is just the fabrication of the White Man. Nobody would have been a Nigerian if the White man never came. The people own the land, the land never owns the people.

8 Likes

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by thiagoneves: 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Now i know,u are mentally,physically,emotionally insane.
just like your father.
Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by omoelesa(m): 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
Criminal republic of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
thiagoneves:
see this fool. Only an insecured fool will think everyone is the same. That still doesn't change the fact that igbos will die in great numbers this time around. I'll personally volunteer to kill you bastards.
if u are dat dwarf spaishkid d moment u read dz message u and ur entire linage would be cursed and t
Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by OfoIgbo: 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
kingzizzy:

Let me tell you something you may not know. Nigeria, states and the SS have one thing in common, they are all artificial creations. 100 years ago, there was no Nigeria, no states and no 'SS'. But there were Igbos, Igboids and Igbo speaking people who have existed for thousands of years. The so called 'SS' you are talking about is not even recognised in the constitution. The SS is just a geographical expression and not a people. It is the fundamental right of the Igbos to choose if they want to part of the British creation called Nigeria or not. By 'Igbos', I mean not just those in the 5 Igbo States but all Igbos that are outside it even in the 'SS' such as Igbos of the lower Benue,Delta-Igbos,Etche-Igbos,Ahaoda-Igbos,Ekpeye-Igbos,Ikwere-Igbos and so on who are found in the 'SS'. These people have Igbo surnames and speak Igbo as their ancestral language. If all other ethnic groups want to stay in Nigeria, I wish them best of luck but if Igbos want have our own country which is our God given right, it should not be anyone's business because Nigeria, like I said, is just the fabrication of the White Man. Nobody would have been a Nigerian if the White man never came. The people own the land, the land never owns the people.

Nigeria was nearly two years old, a hndred years ago. But I understand your point though. Nigeria is an artificial setup
Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
thiagoneves:
ur real name pls and tribe let's start there
Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
thiagoneves:
when cowards talk u ll know only sound of banger knockout the hediot is under the bed

2 Likes

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by Codedb2: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
thiagoneves:

One single condom would have saved us from this cock head of op.

3 Likes

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
Meanwhile a benin is speaking now on radio biafra
Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by CSTR2: 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
And you had to create a thread for it.
Who the hell breeds idiotts like this?

3 Likes

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by Emekamex(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
Trash
Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by mekadinho(f): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
thiagoneves:
Frustrated p!g. Ezi!
Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by playahata: 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
DUSTBIN MATERIAL
Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by ratumatu: 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
See pain-ment.
Sorry OP, even if Biafrans outsource the task of nation building to their GOAT (animal), Biafra will still be better than Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by mekadinho(f): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
Anoda frustrated p!g, ezi.
Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by Jman06(m): 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
ratumatu:
See pain-ment.
Sorry OP, even if Biafrans outsource the task of nation building to their GOAT (animal), Biafra will still be better than Nigeria.
FACT!!!
Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
thiagoneves:

Must you open a thread when you have nothing to communicate?
Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by zuchyblink(m): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
the OP is more useless than this thread
Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
Idiataqueen:
idiotta-queen, pls mind your language. You're on a public forum.

Thank you
Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by nwannaeto: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
thiagoneves:

ha rat poison,the one wey awolowo nna gi took
Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by seemples(f): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
lygn19:

if u are dat dwarf spaishkid d moment u read dz message u and ur entire linage would be cursed and t

Oh, he's a dwarf ontop his ethnic ambiguity

Brief italo package!

Kikikikikiiiiii grin grin grin
Re: What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned by LoveMachine(m): 4:12am On Oct 08, 2015
I'm not a supporter of the present agitation but all these useless threads that some of you losers keep making need to get shut down. OP is a fraud.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s Administration Has Clear Policy Direction – Senator oduah / See How And Why Nnamdi Kalu Achieved The People's Support. / The Biafran Truth And The Illegal Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu By Remi Oyeyemi - METRO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.