Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend (29894 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by lurlah2014(f): 8:23am On Aug 25, 2015
Have seen many relationship grow healthy and some say its because they don't feel shy to do crazy things that brings fun and laughter in any slight tout of the scene, and this keeps them together and make them believe when they get married it will be fun, knowing you are so much into him/her.
This i also believe will make relationships or marriage grow with so much fun and love even when the person is not by your side##memories##.

For me shaving my fiance hair is one of the craziest thing i do tongue grin cheesy. WHATS YOURS??
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by hoebamaa(m): 8:26am On Aug 25, 2015
Lick her bullet..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by tungstar(m): 8:26am On Aug 25, 2015
Going crazy for her is my own craziest grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 25, 2015
licking his face. smiley lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 25, 2015
For me it's when I wake up 1st & just watch him sleep smiley Now it becomes interesting if I'm mad about something & he's just laying there & I think to myself "The things I could do to him right about now & he wouldn't even see any of them coming" grin grin

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 8:38am On Aug 25, 2015
I feel I must be crazy when I washed his cloths once when he wasnt around....
I guess It was a crazy thing to do
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 8:38am On Aug 25, 2015
I feel I must be crazy when I washed his cloths once when he wasnt around....
I guess It was a crazy thing to do
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by tohpahz(f): 8:38am On Aug 25, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by heayey(m): 8:40am On Aug 25, 2015
Nneka123:
grin... Very crazy indeed
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by lurlah2014(f): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2015
why that, say something babe cos am sure you do have one
tohpahz:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by lurlah2014(f): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2015
does he has beards or not cos am trying to imagine you licking his face with beards
Nneka123:
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 25, 2015
heayey:

grin... Very crazy indeed
cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by TheHeGoat: 8:45am On Aug 25, 2015
I came in my girlfriend's ears and she said that's crazy smiley
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 25, 2015
lurlah2014:
does he has beards or not cos am trying to imagine you licking his face with beards
When he's clean shaved, and when he is not, i still dip my tongue.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Cutehector(m): 8:48am On Aug 25, 2015
Washing her pants.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by bqlekan(m): 8:48am On Aug 25, 2015
Ehn ehn ehn grin Travel 12 million light years for her grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by chimerase2: 8:50am On Aug 25, 2015
Finggering her while bathing her undecided
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Maamin(m): 8:51am On Aug 25, 2015
i came here to read so many lies...while i sip my cool-aid grin

mmmmm!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by lurlah2014(f): 8:51am On Aug 25, 2015
wooo##crazy enough## hope you wont be needing tooth pick afterwards
Nneka123:
When he's clean shaved, and when he is not, i still dip my tongue.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Maamin(m): 8:54am On Aug 25, 2015
bqlekan:
Ehn ehn ehn grin Travel 12 million light years for her grin

astronaut in the building..!!!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 8:54am On Aug 25, 2015
Lemme pitch my tent here cool
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by derrick333(m): 8:56am On Aug 25, 2015
Shavin ha pubic hair cool
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by tohpahz(f): 8:56am On Aug 25, 2015
lurlah2014:
why that, say something babe cos am sure you do have one

Which one do i say. Which do i leave out lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by tohpahz(f): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2015
Airbornelacer undecided
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 25, 2015
lurlah2014:
wooo##crazy enough## hope you wont be needing tooth pick afterwards
lol grin

No. He's bae. tongue
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by bqlekan(m): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2015
Maamin:

astronaut in the building..!!!
you know that feat is not yet possible shey? So won't do anything crazy grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by tohpahz(f): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Lemme pitch my tent here cool

Pitches tent nxt to him.. cool
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Jayjay0(m): 9:03am On Aug 25, 2015
Telling her my phone password
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 25, 2015
tohpahz:
Airbornelacer undecided

So what's really the craziest thing you've done to me?

I'm thinking it's you kissing me in the church during a sermon
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 9:08am On Aug 25, 2015
tohpahz:

Pitches tent nxt to him.. cool
Hehehe cheesy

Kindly ensure to avoid body contact. This is because my joystick no dey use eye see woman cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Maamin(m): 9:10am On Aug 25, 2015
bqlekan:
you know that feat is not yet possible shey? So won't do anything crazy grin

that is why i came here to read lies.. grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by tohpahz(f): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2015
AirborneLacer:

So what's really the craziest thing you've done to me?

I'm thinking it's you kissing me in the church during a sermon

Lol.. are we married??
The only time we'd do dat is wen we say 'i do' cool tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / Houseboy Uses Love Portion To Try Charm His Boss / Can You Date Your Friend's Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.