Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (58974 Views)

What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? / She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by agoadiv(m): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2018
mine is when i told dis gurl i have been crushing on for a long time i loved her after series of well placed romantic messages i joined to add the I LOVE YOU at the tail end of the message,she replied with

HMMMM THAT Is SERIOUS... I almost fainted for all my troubles mehnnn

share urs

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by NeeKlaus: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2018
She said "No problem. E go be".

238 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by donstan18: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2018
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by decatalyst(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2018
Probably "I want to use the toilet"

I thought maybe "I love you" now means use the toilet grin grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 24, 2018
Thank you, happens when quarrelling though.

19 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by agoadiv(m): 11:43am On Apr 24, 2018
decatalyst:
Probably "I want to use the toilet"

I thought maybe "I love you" now means use the toilet grin grin
lols, dats pure cruelity

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 24, 2018
All I usually get was thank you from my babe when we were dating without a corresponding reply from her. It makes no meaning to her, so I stop saying the word but now she want me to saying it. I'm done saying "I Love You"

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
You can't use that comment on a girl you have not meet in za oza room.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
comshots:
You can't use that comment on a girl you have not meet in za oza room.

See your life

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
"Ehmmmm this is what I wanted to avoid" mehn it was a long walk back to my hostel that night.

187 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Diamond23(f): 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
[/color] When did u realize that grin, I almost die cry[color=#770077]

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
One thing you have to realize is, The statement 'I love you ' is the most difficult yet the simplest to respond to.

Most difficult when you don't feel the same way about the Sayer and the simplest when you have similar feelings.

Don't be mad when someone do not reply you what you want, some people have a hard time Lying about their feelings smiley

246 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Foodforthought: 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
She replied "Keep fooling yourself"

175 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by kingsleyugo41(m): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
She said hmmmmmmm and i was angry about that repply

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by iQUOTE: 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
I can't really remember, but it had to be this born again Christian girl. After chasing her for a while, I had to open up to her. Her reply was "Jesus loves you more". I felt like a complete idiot.

491 Likes 46 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by ManIzHot: 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
Oh well.....i am always at the receiving end..

i always say "thank you....hum just be calm and let things sort out itself,,, you are beautiful you are a darl and you deserve to be treated nicely....i care.."
cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Demmtek(m): 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
the day my bestfriend said i love you, i told her i love her as a friend, no had feelings tho i

6 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Divay22(f): 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
I easily say it when i feel nothing for the guy, but find it hard to when i really like him..

Alright na go follow.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by agoadiv(m): 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
pcguru1:
"Ehmmmm this is what I wanted to avoid" mehn it was a long walk back to my hostel that night.

chai i feel ur pain

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by AndriaRich(m): 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
NeeKlaus:
She said "No problem. E go be".

Lol....

5 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by rex444(m): 11:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
Tot we were actually taking it slow

5 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Auladimeji(m): 12:53am On Apr 25, 2018
undecided I've never said that word before because i cant love when i'm young,i only LUST

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Auladimeji(m): 12:55am On Apr 25, 2018
wink I'm here to serve beer to those that came/coming/will come to read comments

193 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by phemmyfour: 4:56am On Apr 25, 2018
Me: I love you

She: Just like that. Is that how you fall in love quickly?

Me: I have a fragile and tender heart grin

150 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by agoadiv(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
phemmyfour:

lols shes crazy
cc lalasticlala

7 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by agoadiv(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
phemmyfour:

lols shes crazy
cc lalasticlala
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by agoadiv(m): 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Auladimeji:
wink I'm here to serve beer to those that came/coming/will come to read comments

*takes two glasses, for me and ma guy* nyc work bro

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Bills2307(m): 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
Me : I love you
She: Kk..

187 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by chronique(m): 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lol. Someone told me "I love you" and I replied with laughter and asked who is this message for? She said "you" and I asked which of your boyfriends are you talking to?...lol. It was strange seeing the message as I didn't think we had settled on that level.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by BakaYoko999: 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
Thank u. I said I love you, she responded thank you, my head scatter angry

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Macgreat(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
Reply : Thanks

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows / 13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! / Ladies, What Will You Do If Your Man Did This To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.