Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,149 members, 7,829,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt (20132 Views)

Senate To Probe Amaechi / Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo / Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by dirtysexyjokes: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2015
Q. Do you know what 6.9 is?
A. A good thing bleeped up by a period.
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by peter4d2(m): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2015
Dat his hw sum1 declared owning abt 40houses alone in Abj n nobody is criticising him rather applauding him of declaring his assets.

Why dey apc memebers don't normal ask ideal questions like was it b4 he became fct minister or during or maybe after holding such office he acquired hsi property I don't think even d former president has such amount of houses in Otueke not 2 tlk of Abj.

If not 4 humanity sake I wuld hv said I hate apc wit passion,still wondering why my people still choose dem ahead of d once we culd truly live peacfully #Biafra n #Oduastate
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 25, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

yes! he is innocent. Wike is just out to spoil his good name

Which good name are you talking about ? Please explain to me.
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by ej77: 10:09am On Aug 25, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

which good name. Fashola type of name
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 25, 2015
tomakint:

Shut your trap for once you uncircumcised Philistine as I pray for you to receive sense........
lemme by pop corn from the stand and watch your fight with demdem.

If you want to win him squarely don't jump into the gutter with him just stay on top and pummel him with facts while he engage in gutter language he enjoys.

Let the fighht beginnnnnnnnn
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by DONSMITH123(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2015
grin
PROVACATEUR:

If you want to win him squarely don't jump into the gutter with him just stay on top and pummel him with facts while he engage in gutter language he enjoys.

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Demdem(m): 10:16am On Aug 25, 2015
PROVACATEUR:

Goon, what facts has ur hero presented so far in contrast to mine? grin grin NONE !!!

1 Like

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Joshroyal: 10:17am On Aug 25, 2015
Demdem:
Useless Panel.
A panel whose verdict has already been settled far before it was set up. WHo has time for rubbish?
Ameachi is a sent, Jonathan is the thief. APC voice. idiots
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by shaqhead: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2015
This is a good step in d right direction in checkmating filthy fingers. If Amaechi has his hand soiled, he shd face the wrath of d law. This is what d opposition shd b doin instead of callin Buhari to probe what is within their jurisdction to do!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Demdem(m): 10:19am On Aug 25, 2015
[s]
Joshroyal:
Ameachi is a sent, Jonathan is the thief. APC voice. idiots
[/s]

Goon, u did not make sense.
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 25, 2015
shaqhead:
This is a good step in d right direction in checkmating filthy fingers. If Amaechi has his hand soiled, he shd face the wrath of d law. This is what d opposition shd b doin instead of callin Buhari to probe what is within their jurisdction to do!

Where have you been, bro? Good morning!
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 25, 2015
Demdem:

Goon, what facts has ur hero presented so far in contrast to mine? grin grin NONE !!!
I'm a spectator here plz, tomakint will duel you or do you want to hit a lady.

Donsmith123 has just made himself the umpire

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by amusadele: 10:23am On Aug 25, 2015
Life is actually ups and downs. Apart from God Almighty, no human being should feel very powerful and think he or she can do and undo. Not even the dumbest Buhari can misbehave and go free because all powers are left with God. Today, Buhari is the only known most powerful man on earth. He is the current double edge sword.. He is the only Nigerian president with the most powerful BODY language.
Look at Amaechi today. Honestly from independence to date, I have not heard or seen any governor who has completely emptied the president of Nigeria other than Amaech, followed by Oshiomhole. These two men feel GEJ is even less than their grand children. They continued to finish him left and right. Very shameful. They should ask themselves which northerner governor has ever pulled their presidents abi head of states down? The south south is a curse and cannot be described as normal beings. They have unforseen desease or maybe inherited problems. They are not normal at all circumstances.
What are we hearing today? Amaechi certainly is going down. No god will save him. He was carried way, damn too far because of his arrogancy and senselessness. Let him face the music. We will see how smart Amaechi is as he was previously described. He will fall. Just like Buhari is over described. They both will fail. It is only God that raise human and not human descriptions such as body language. Tufiakwa
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Demdem(m): 10:25am On Aug 25, 2015
PROVACATEUR:

Donsmith has just made himself the umpire

Tomafool is my known toy. I trample on him as I deem fit. So far he has no fact to present but lies constantly shared in here by wikes thugs. Anytime I ask him to substantiate those lies, the fool go nuts.
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 25, 2015
Demdem:

Tomafool is my known toy. I trample on him as I deem fit. So far he has no fact to present but lies constantly shared in here by wikes thugs.
Donsmith, I will take that whistle from you if you can't advise demdem not to use gutter languages here.

1 Like

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by DONSMITH123(m): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2015
PROVACATEUR:

Donsmith has just made himself the umpire

like seriously dear.......
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 25, 2015
Democracy!
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Popemax(m): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2015
Demdem:

The bitter truth is whatever the report or findings of the panel, wike will need the security agents to execute the findings and recommendation. At that stage, the security agents will also investigate and lets see if their findings will tally with that of WIkes fraudulent judge findings. grin grin
Its a complete waste of time all in an effort to tarnish the best Rivers state governor.
how sure r u abt Ameachi?are u in Rivers State...cos u like someone or u support his party that ur concluding someone is innocent....oh men some dudes tho

1 Like

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by DONSMITH123(m): 10:31am On Aug 25, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Donsmith, I will take that whistle from you if you can't advise demdem not to use gutter languages here.

my dear, am just enjoying myself here in my office,...at times it pains me to see people fighting themselves over politicians...like i always ask "are politicians worth fighting for"?

i think the answer is NO.

1 Like

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by ndcide(m): 10:34am On Aug 25, 2015
No demon on this thread claiming to be in PH will ever stop the fight against corruption in rivers state.

River state have suffered enough. The panel should be encouraged by all means to stamp out corruption from river state.

Even if T-bag is to head the panel, they should be allowed to do their job. Amaechi 's level of corruption, high handedness, brazen impunity, have never been seen in the history of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Demdem(m): 10:38am On Aug 25, 2015
[[s]quote author=Popemax post=37312570]how sure r u abt Ameachi?are u in Rivers State...cos u like someone or u support his party that ur concluding someone is innocent....oh men some dudes tho[/quote][/s]

Am saying that the accused may not be clean but the accuser is far much worse than the accused. Yes I am in Rivers and I Av been here for decades now so I know what I am talking about. I support no party but I choose to pitch my tent with the best governor of Rivers in recent past in contrast to the torture and misgovernance wike subjected us to when he was Obiakpor chair.
Again, why probe just 18months instead of Amaechi's entire 96 months if u want to do a good probe. What is wike trying to hide?
Besides, the panel is biased and the chair of the panel is a well-known wike thug. Do u expect the panel to be fair? Can the cockroach be ever innocent in a gathering of chickens?
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Max24: 10:55am On Aug 25, 2015
Demdem:
[[s]quote author=Popemax post=37312570]how sure r u abt Ameachi?are u in Rivers State...cos u like someone or u support his party that ur concluding someone is innocent....oh men some dudes tho[/s]

Am saying that the accused may not be clean but the accuser is far much worse than the accused. Yes I am in Rivers and I Av been here for decades now so I know what I am talking about. I support no party but I choose to pitch my tent with the best governor of Rivers in recent past in contrast to the torture and misgovernance wike subjected us to when he was Obiakpor chair.
Besides, the panel is biased and the chair of the panel is a wike thug.

Are u saying we should leave a thief because he has being accused by another thief? The panel has barely sat and u already know it is biased. has it made any conclusions. Let Ameachi go there and defend himself publicly - he owes that to riveirians. All former governors should give account of their stewardship ditto Jonathan.
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Demdem(m): 11:02am On Aug 25, 2015
Max24:

Are u saying we should leave a thief because he has being accused by another thief? The panel has barely sat and u already know it is biased. has it made any conclusions. Let Ameachi go there and defend himself publicly - he owes that to riveirians. All former governors should give account of their stewardship ditto Jonathan.

Am saying that a credible panel should be set up and do a thorough job throughout Amaechi's tenure and not just selected months so as for us to have a better picture.
The panel has just started but the members of the panel led by the chair are well known wike cohorts. Do u expect the panel to come out and contradict what the Governor said when he inaugurated the panel that Amaechi was corrupt. Wike already has his verdict, this panel comprising his cohorts will just stamp it no matter conflicting evidence the accused may present.
Amaechi will be a fool to go to such charade.
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Max24: 11:19am On Aug 25, 2015
Demdem:

Am saying that a credible panel should be set up and do a thorough job throughout Amaechi's tenure and not just selected months so as for us to have a better picture.
The panel has just started but the members of the panel led by the chair are well known wike cohorts. Do u expect the panel to come out and contradict what the Governor said when he inaugurated the panel that Amaechi was corrupt. Wike already has his verdict, this panel comprising his cohorts will just stamp it no matter conflicting evidence the accused may present.
Amaechi will be a fool to go to such charade.

Your position appears like you are condoning corruption. The panel is not a court but investigative fact finding panel. Even if it is likely to be biased why cant Ameachi use it as an opportunity to address the public and explain his own side to the public. Irrespective of what d panel arrives at, the public is d ultimate judge. Lets stop defending corrupt politicians and call them out to defend themselves. Even i support Buhari probing Wikes tenure as Education Minister.
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by pele3539: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2015
let them probe every thing about the idiot that answers a useless Yoruba name
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by tomakint: 11:28am On Aug 25, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

Innocent? shocked shocked Good name? **Okon abeg kon see sonthin** grin grin
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Demdem(m): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2015
Max24:

Your position appears like you are condoning corruption. The panel is not a court but investigative fact finding panel. Even if it is likely to be biased why cant Ameachi use it as an opportunity to address the public and explain his own side to the public. Irrespective of what d panel arrives at, the public is d ultimate judge. Lets stop defending corrupt politicians and call them out to defend themselves. Even i support Buhari probing Wikes tenure as Education Minister.

U sound like a kid. U seems not to be politically mature.
What public opinion? When has public opinion ever matters to leaders that have always govern us?
Did public opinion mattered when Wike chose to sack the entire Nigerian lecturers. This is Rivers, and in here crazy things happen like the governor giving his verdict to a panel he is constituting to investigate. Why selected months and not Amaechi's entire tenure which I am calling for?
Amaechi is already guilty in his eyes, spare us any panel.
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Ephemmm: 11:29am On Aug 25, 2015
tomakint:

Odenson Demdem so in your stupid and naive mind Amaechi is not grossly corrupt, for stashing public funds in foreign accounts, building one mumu 1km monorail for billions of Naira for 8 full years yet unfinished, not adding more meaningful structures to Rivers....the list is endless. By the way, which School damaged you?

Good! But people like you will be among insisting that PMB should start his probing from the days of Lugard: why is Wike starting his probe from Amaechi's administration if I may ask?
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by pele3539: 11:30am On Aug 25, 2015
Max24:

what of buhari setting up a committee to probe his tenure as the head of ptf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Declares Uwajumogu Of APC Winner Of Imo Senatorial Re-run Election / Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation / Buhari Returns To Abuja, Attends In-law’s Wedding (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.