Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt (20162 Views)

Senate To Probe Amaechi / Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo / Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Demdem(m): 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Max24:

Good day, Oga Demdem. I just thought i should update u on our last subject of discussion. I thought u said they were kangaroo panel with nothing serious to pin on Ameachi. So, how do u feel now? U know while i dont blame u we must never put our reputation on the line for nigerian politicians - they are simply demonic. Remember u said i was a kid and dont have political maturity - now see where Ameachi has put you! Of course, i am not yet convicting Ameachi. He has a right to defend himself - in nigeria u are innocent until proven otherwise so i will be waiting for Ameachis cock and bull defence. And pls keep me posted in case u get an inside scoop of Ameachis line of defence - will love to glean from ur wealth of ''political maturity'' in defending corrupt political office holders. I remain ur learning kid brother. cry

Fool, yes all what i said is still valid and importantly u remain a kid that lacks common sense. The panel remain what i called it simply because its designed to authenticate the end game of the originators. An allegation was made, u claim u arent convicting Amaechi yet but u have already declared that his response will be cock and bull defence, does that make sense to u? U sound like wike himself, eediot.

For the record, this was my opinion about the monorail more than a year ago when the best Rivers state Governor was still in power and still my position till date. it rubbish ur claims that i always put my reputation for politicians. Fool, chew that.

Demdem:
I never supported this monorail from day 1. Now that Amaechi has left the killer party when he commenced this waste, it won't still make me support it.
Is part of his few bad decisions.

https://www.nairaland.com/1823809/test-run-port-harcourt-mono
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Max24: 4:00am On Sep 01, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, yes all what i said is still valid and importantly u remain a kid that lacks common sense. The panel remain what i called it simply because its designed to authenticate the end game of the originators. An allegation was made, u claim u arent convicting Amaechi yet but u have already declared that his response will be cock and bull defence, does that make sense to u? U sound like wike himself, eediot.

For the record, this was my opinion about the monorail more than a year ago when the best Rivers state Governor was still in power and still my position till date. it rubbish ur claims that i always put my reputation for politicians. Fool, chew that.

https://www.nairaland.com/1823809/test-run-port-harcourt-mono

Well, all ur rantings does not move me a bit. It only confirms well know assertions that politicians like Ameachi have paid agents whose job it is to launder their dirty image in public. In the end i wont be surprised if ur principal actually stole more than Ibori. We know that the pest ravishing the vegetable is inside the vegetable and all those benefiting from their corruptions will come to nairaland to defend them. Just know that we know that your principal is a thief and is worse than Anini!
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Demdem(m): 7:46am On Sep 01, 2015
[s]
Max24:

Well, all ur rantings does not move me a bit. It only confirms well know assertions that politicians like Ameachi have paid agents whose job it is to launder their dirty image in public. In the end i wont be surprised if ur principal actually stole more than Ibori. We know that the pest ravishing the vegetable is inside the vegetable and all those benefiting from their corruptions will come to nairaland to defend them. Just know that we know that your principal is a thief and is worse than Anini!
[/s]

Fool, am a paid agent of Amaechi yet i have an history (years of cos) of publicly criticizing some of his policies i deem it will add no value to the people......................DOes this make sense to u at all?
U have only proven once again what i stated about u that u plain foolish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Seeks FG's Permission For 3000MW Project To Power Lagos / Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB / Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.