Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter (23142 Views)

Dr. George Uboh Detained By DSS 24 Hours After Appearing On TV Sunrise Daily / Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter / Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:38am On Aug 25, 2015
Sahara report? undecided

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by ndcide(m): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2015
Nonsense.
What is Sahara reporters trying to prove.
Media organization fighting political battles for thieves.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by ExInferis(m): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2015
BlackPeni5:
I just knew...I didn't read the story, just went straight to the source.

Guess what...Its Sahara 1diots with their gossip type of stories...Our sources, a source who doesn't want to be named, ghost sources.

The loser of this political dispensation will be Bola Tinubu. He's attacking Fashola (The peoples governor) and GMB's boy. Let's wait for APC to tear itself apart with its greed.

Your signature says everything about your post.
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by akpumping7720(m): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2015
Saraki the magician.... Africa's only problem is CORRUPTION!!! Why is it that there is no politician in Nigeria with a good record abroad. Ranging from Kashamu, Ibori, Alamaseigha(pardon my spelling), Saraki etc. And when they tarnish their images abroad they come home to retire and continue their filthy acts in Nigeria's politics.... Saraki will not have the chance to manipulate his cases with the EFCC no matter how hard he may try nemesis will catch up with him sooner or later.
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by TROL(m): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2015
Hate Sahara reporter all you want (I have issues with them too) they're one of the best investigative journalists around. How would we have come to the knowledge of the very many high profile corruption if not them? Our other journalists are just slow pokes and lazy asses. I submit

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by DeLaRue: 10:40am On Aug 25, 2015
grin

Whatever you think of Sahara Reporters, you cant deny they go deeper in their investigations than the local media organisations.

See how they dug out the drug history of the felonious Uboh family.

Their own don finish grin

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by temmy3723(m): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2015
Saraki looted kwara treasury and still looting through his puppet the present governor. I believe God cannot be deceive. God is watching.
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by themilanway(m): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2015
Hypocrites will term this news trash,then call Sahara reporters all kinds of unprintable names

Yet same people were jubilating,gloating,dancing,happy,doing back hand slapping when the same Sahara reporters broke the news that Tunde fowler has a crooked degree grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2015
Atlantian:
Thieves everywhere. No single person in APC that is not a thief. From Tinubu to Saraki, to Buhari whose wife adorns 10 million wrist watch and donate 130 million naira, the source they claim is from massage bar. Useless politicians. I am still questioning why I was born in this crazy country.
Laws of homogeneous species play here. Its because you are a criminal too, God does not make mistakes.
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by deiikonac(m): 10:50am On Aug 25, 2015

Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by sunrealboy01(m): 10:54am On Aug 25, 2015
This is getting interesting... Let's see as this pan out.
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by pBuhari(f): 10:55am On Aug 25, 2015
CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR URL
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by dayo23(f): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2015
Watching
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by gongola(m): 10:57am On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmmnn isn't this time wasting the immunity thing is still there. perhaps why now?
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by ijustdey: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2015
this circus game in the name of politics keeps getting interesting
Saraki if fighting tooth and nail to keep his job.
anyway, the end justify the means...
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by Atlantian: 11:00am On Aug 25, 2015
uncle005:
Laws of homogeneous species play here. Its because you are a criminal too, God does not make mistakes.
Although you might be right, cos I remember stealing my brother's meat from his soup plate when I was young, but I must state that there is nothing yet to prove there is a being called God.
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by AnanseK(m): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2015
Atlantian:
Thieves everywhere. No single person in APC that is not a thief. From Tinubu to Saraki, to Buhari whose wife adorns 10 million wrist watch and donate 130 million naira, the source they claim is from massage bar. Useless politicians. I am still questioning why I was born in this crazy country.

We are proud Nigerians and drivers of CHANGE.

For you with no hope, I will suggest a solution...

Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by Tripleclick(m): 11:02am On Aug 25, 2015
YORUBA,, A TRIBE BUILT PN LIES..
THERE HAVE BEEN A PROPAGANDIST SINCE THE TIME OF AWOLOWO.... LIES LIES.. THEIR FATHERS LAIRS..THEIR CHILDREN LAIRS...

ALL THEIR POWER IS MEDIA HOUSE... AND KEEP DISTABILISING THE COUNTRY

I CANT WAIT TO SEE BIAFRA
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by teepsee(f): 11:03am On Aug 25, 2015
Politics in Nigeria, no body is ever clean.
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by dannewlife(m): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2015
We saw it coming.
Tinubu will never sleep with both eyes closed until SARAKI is removed as the Senate president.
And who is the richest landlord in Nigeria going to use... Sahara and his desert warriors !
But they are not GOD !

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by Tripleclick(m): 11:09am On Aug 25, 2015
themilanway:
Hypocrites will term this news trash,then call Sahara reporters all kinds of unprintable names

Yet same people were jubilating,gloating,dancing,happy,doing back hand slapping when the same Sahara reporters broke the news that Tunde fowler has a crooked degree grin grin grin grin grin

who is sahara to defend him... let him be investigated... if found guilty.. it should be jailed.... is not what u gux want? to fight corruption.... uselesd pple

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by ajepako(f): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2015
Sahara Reporter is a menace

No sane or rational thinking person take SR seriously

Anyway, APC turning against itself is worth watching

I wonder where the e-warriors are...

Awon da? Won ti sa pa mo...

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by Evaromantik(m): 11:22am On Aug 25, 2015
Tufiakwa unu.........na soso trillions nd Billions una go dey thief everyday while some of the people wey vote una go dey suffer in vain to get #500 for a day feeding

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by ajepako(f): 11:22am On Aug 25, 2015
alaoeri:
Hope media accusations & counter accusations won't destroy this government.

No it wont

This government and its party will self-destruct..
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by chesterlee(m): 11:27am On Aug 25, 2015
Obasanjo is also a convicted criminal!!!

Sahara reporters = Disgrace

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by chesterlee(m): 11:27am On Aug 25, 2015

Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by chesterlee(m): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by ajepako(f): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2015
DeLaRue:

grin

Whatever you think of Sahara Reporters, you cant deny they go deeper in their investigations than the local media organisations.

See how they dug out the drug history of the felonious Uboh family.

Their own don finish grin

Oga, I disagree with you..

I'm not against these revelations coming to light and stuffs

But SR is very unprofessional and their sources are always unreliable, unscrupulous, and unsubstantiated.

They always come off as an organization that is playing prepared scripts

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by farem: 11:32am On Aug 25, 2015
SAhaRAKI

Drinking the sweet water of sin
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by louken(m): 11:37am On Aug 25, 2015
The EfCC boss should clear himself - simple. We want you to prove that the contents of the petition are untrue. Attacking the personality of the petitioner is unnecessary. It is an ignoble way of diverting attention from the main issue. If you have a proof that the petitioner was involved in corruption, go ahead and write your own petition too instead of writing nonsense on the media. Sahara Reporters really do employ morons and illiterates. Whoever wrote this article is not worthy of his certificate. That's my humble submission.
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by themilanway(m): 11:39am On Aug 25, 2015
Tripleclick:

who is sahara to defend him... let him be investigated... if found guilty.. it should be jailed.... is not what u gux want? to fight corruption.... uselesd pple

Work on your brain

But work on your english more. wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode / South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted / The Truth About Fashola's Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.