Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter (23143 Views)

Dr. George Uboh Detained By DSS 24 Hours After Appearing On TV Sunrise Daily / Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter / Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by shaddoww: 11:44am On Aug 25, 2015
SaharaReporters should change their name to Sahara-fiction, dem like to dey give us news like sey dem dey write movie script, well maybe dey should send dis one to Kunle Afolayan, it might b d next hit

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by Tripleclick(m): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2015
themilanway:

Work on your brain

But work on your english more. wink wink

Ode! learner....
English ke English ni..... mis typing defines no-one's English ability.... backyard man

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 25, 2015
grin
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by Happiness87(f): 11:49am On Aug 25, 2015
for all have stolen ,ahahahhaha

thieves chasing thieves who will presecute shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by themilanway(m): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2015
Tripleclick:

Ode! learner....
English ke English ni..... mis typing defines no-one's English ability.... backyard man

Painment! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by decisive(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2015
Buhari needs to remove Lamorde,he doesn't appear the right since his assumption as EFCC head. Saraki equally has been running the battle against his money laundering criminal act for long underground. Lamorde can not come to equity,the guy has no clean hand. Baba should allow Lamorse bury Saraki,then another person should nail Lamorde's coffin.
When a thief says he's stopped stealing,he won't forget to steal meat from pot.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by experimentist: 11:56am On Aug 25, 2015
justurch:
who exactly do SR work for?

Mr Ibu

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by Tripleclick(m): 11:57am On Aug 25, 2015
themilanway:

Painment! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
For your Chicken mind
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by wonderfulman(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
EFCC have to honour the senate invitation to clear its name if it really means to fight corruption in this country regardless of who initiated the invitation.Who have the power to probe any financial misappropriation of EFCC?
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by pharmagba: 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
Atlantian:
Thieves everywhere. No single person in APC that is not a thief. From Tinubu to Saraki, to Buhari whose wife adorns 10 million wrist watch and donate 130 million naira, the source they claim is from massage bar. Useless politicians. I am still questioning why I was born in this crazy country.
My brother you are missing the point. The objective of this anti corruption crusade is to weed Nigeria and Nigerians of corruption or at best bring it to the bearest minimum. It's is not about individuals, tribe or party but future of Nigeria. WHOEVER is caught ( I believe not every one can be caught) should be brought to book. Be it OBJ, IBB, GEJ, Saraki's wife, EFCC chairman or Buhari's wife. It should serve as deterrent and we should imbibe a NEW CULTURE of integrity, honesty, and transparency. Let this picture be in our mind

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by Azumy(f): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
Atlantian:
Thieves everywhere. No single person in APC that is not a thief. From Tinubu to Saraki, to Buhari whose wife adorns 10 million wrist watch and donate 130 million naira, the source they claim is from massage bar. Useless politicians. I am still questioning why I was born in this crazy country.
lolz u av 2 blame mum n dad 4 dat sowii
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
He did a bad job!
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by signz: 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
akpumping7720:
Saraki the magician.... Africa's only problem is CORRUPTION!!! Why is it that there is no politician in Nigeria with a good record abroad. Ranging from Kashamu, Ibori, Alamaseigha(pardon my spelling), Saraki etc. And when they tarnish their images abroad they come home to retire and continue their filthy acts in Nigeria's politics.... Saraki will not have the chance to manipulate his cases with the EFCC no matter how hard he may try nemesis will catch up with him sooner or later.

Lets not forget Tinubu wink

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by Charly68: 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
If the number three man in the nation could hired a frauster to smear the integrity of Efcc chairman,then the country is dare need of divine intervention..how did Saraki become senate president self ?
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by bigerboy200: 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
justurch:
who exactly do SR work for?
d more u look d less u see..

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by Rotimi47: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
Allegation and counter allegation, only time will reveal the truth.
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by alexlee50: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
What sahara reporters has done is just to discredit the reputation of the author of the petition, they were however silent on the allegations against the chairman of efcc.This is classic propaganda.not surprised, typicall of Sahara reporters. They can only deceive the gullible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by yankison(m): 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
akpumping7720:
Saraki the magician.... Africa's only problem is CORRUPTION!!! Why is it that there is no politician in Nigeria with a good record abroad. Ranging from Kashamu, Ibori, Alamaseigha(pardon my spelling), Saraki etc. And when they tarnish their images abroad they come home to retire and continue their filthy acts in Nigeria's politics.... Saraki will not have the chance to manipulate his cases with the EFCC no matter how hard he may try nemesis will catch up with him sooner or later.

Good Say ma brother .

I am just tired of all this our Corrupt leaders and i really want that Silly DINO Malaiye to be sanction i don;t know how those people get into the corridor f govt in the first place with bad records .... Nigerians are just too blind to see many things dut to high rate of Illiteracy
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by yankison(m): 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Charly68:
If the number three man in the nation could hired a frauster to smear the integrity of Efcc chairman,then the country is dare need of divine intervention..how did Saraki become senate president self ?

I wonder how he was allowed to become the senate president we are just too gullible , they never care about the Edication system in Nigeria coz none of their children studies here .. its crazy when we vote politicians with bad records into Office
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by Oceemo(m): 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
BlackPeni5:
I just knew...I didn't read the story, just went straight to the source.

Guess what...Its Sahara 1diots with their gossip type of stories...Our sources, a source who doesn't want to be named, ghost sources.

The loser of this political dispensation will be Bola Tinubu. He's attacking Fashola (The peoples governor) and GMB's boy. Let's wait for APC to tear itself apart with its greed.
Bros drop sentiment apart this guys are d bomb (sahara reporters) hw many of d news u read from them that has been false? If not all those double sided mouth politicians we have. This guys dig deep. I love their style of media, d bring u first hand fresh news. I know u love reading they news that's y u hear say d truth.

Bet me u will see this news now in all other media platform as headline. This guys give our media houses news this days.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by BlackPeni5: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
Oceemo:
Bros drop sentiment apart this guys are d bomb (sahara reporters) hw many of d news u read from them that has been false? If not all those double sided mouth politicians we have. This guys dig deep. I love their style of media, d bring u first hand fresh news. I know u love reading they news that's y u hear say d truth.

Bet me u will see this news now in all other media platform as headline. This guys give our media houses news this days.

If they have stooped to the level of bloggers to be giving gossip stories, i'm pretty sure people will enjoy their news simply for the sake of the drama involved. They have little or no professionalism in the content of their news. Its also too one sided for an unbiased mind to contend with.

That site is an extension of The Nation newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by Atlantian: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
pharmagba:

My brother you are missing the point. The objective of this anti corruption crusade is to weed Nigeria and Nigerians of corruption or at best bring it to the bearest minimum. It's is not about individuals, tribe or party but future of Nigeria. WHOEVER is caught ( I believe not every one can be caught) should be brought to book. Be it OBJ, IBB, GEJ, Saraki's wife, EFCC chairman or Buhari's wife. It should serve as deterrent and we should imbibe a NEW CULTURE of integrity, honesty, and transparency. Let this picture be in our mind
Who will bell the cat ?
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by tinsel: 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Saraki will mess himself up in this his senate presidency battle. The best for Saraki would have been to be a Kingmaker in his Kwara Politics just as Tinubu is in the south west.
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by Vello(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Who takes SR serious
I do. And with all the right reasons too. Give one cogent reason SR shouldn't be taken serious.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by pharmagba: 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
Atlantian:
Who will bell the cat ?
The good news is that we have a President who will ensure that a least some corrupt individuals will be scapegoat. That is a least a good start.
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by akpumping7720(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
signz:

Lets not forget Tinubu wink
Yea! Pls can u remind me that country that termed him a 'fugitive?' And for what offence?
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by pharmagba: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
ndcide:
Nonsense.

What is Sahara reporters trying to prove.

Media organization fighting political battles for thieves.
Other Nigerian dailies had the news today. I think it is actually corruption fighting back. Those who had stolen our money want to rubbish the EFCC. I think they may succeed in the short term, but eventually the EFCC will come out of it stronger, with greater efficiency and it will be better for it.
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by datopaper(m): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
I wonder where saharareporters get their info from. They seem to know everythings. Why
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by smoothlips(m): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

You were sounding sensible until ur last paragraph. That is if u even paragraphed, so u can either kill urself by urself or relocate to Timbuktu
THANK YOU...Tell d Mora-Pucker, he can take a boat to Europe after all na em mates dey swim go Greece
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by tuk2ato(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
Na thief sabi follow the foothpath of another thief. Some disgruntled elements didnt know that he was a fraudster before welcoming him into their party. All the politicians should just expose one another so that we the masses would see them as what they are, fraudsters!
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by free2ryhme: 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
Saraki is a rogue Senate President, who stole APC's mandate with the help of PDP on forged Senate rules. I hope all of them involved in the rules forgery are prosecuted & jailed.
We can not continue like this as a nation if we want to progress.
Re: Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter by bigass123(m): 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
[size=28pt]Saraki don watch KOREAN films tire... his style of politics nawah...[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted / The Truth About Fashola's Success / Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.