Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Help!! Is This Normal? She Has A Wierd Fetish.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! Is This Normal? She Has A Wierd Fetish.. (921 Views)

Please Is This Normal During S3X / "Muma Gee Is An Infidel, Adulterer & Fetish" - Prince Eke Blasts Ex Wife / 17yr-old:I Just Had Sex My Wierd Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Is This Normal? She Has A Wierd Fetish.. by Frozenovenreagan: 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
So, i'm a uni' student in a dilemma! There is this woman about 35 years of age who befriended me and i fell for her since she was showering me with gifts and she's kinda goodlooking. Problem is, she has a wierd fetish. She told me that she loves the face i make when i come(ejaculate) saying that she felt excited exploiting my innocence. I have a very small body and look very young for my age. I dont think i'm goodlooking, heck! girls my age dont even look at me twice!! but this woman, she seems obsessed. To her,its not even about the sex. All she's interested in is seeing me come, more so the face i make when i do so, then she takes her toys and start masturbating n sometimes she even orgasms and its become a routine. I tried introducing her to one of my very well built friends,tall dark n handsome to see if she'd fall for him n leave me alone, but nope! Didnt work. She even bought me a CAR!! Not very expensive but a car is a car. She threatened to kill me if ever she saw me with another girl and although i've the money,the car, i've been forced to be an introvert. I once tried returning the car and calling it quits but she warned me that she was the one to break up with me if ever not vice versa. I'm dying slowly, i've been contemplating suicide. Should i go to the police?? Who do i turn to for help??....And to those who wish to get themselves a sugar mummy, beware, u'll have the cash yes bt it will be like selling your soul to the devil!!
Re: Help!! Is This Normal? She Has A Wierd Fetish.. by ClassCaptain(m): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
Paragraph plxxx
Re: Help!! Is This Normal? She Has A Wierd Fetish.. by braine(m): 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
You have entered one chance o, you better talk to your mother to pray for you.. And, please, don't let her catch you with another woman, coz she might actually kill you.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Is This Normal? She Has A Wierd Fetish.. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
How close are you to God, try to talk to ur pastor. There is more obviously going on spiritualy than u knw. Seek God's help He is the only one who can help u now. For guys looking for sugar mummy think twice

1 Like

Re: Help!! Is This Normal? She Has A Wierd Fetish.. by Luckymay(f): 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hm.. Run for ur life.
Re: Help!! Is This Normal? She Has A Wierd Fetish.. by gab264(m): 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hhahahahahahahagringringringrin
Op she z now a sugar mummy'
that is wah it is being called"
probably she is in a secret society"using yaa sperm to refresh"
That is exactly what she is doing.
Am afraid of what you are seen now.
Try to recommunicate with yaa God.
In this kind of mess He is the only one capable of rescuing you.
That girl have remove a lot of things from you, but you wount understand it now.
You need Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Is This Normal? She Has A Wierd Fetish.. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
you need jesus, apparently. grin grin
Re: Help!! Is This Normal? She Has A Wierd Fetish.. by Slimzjoe(m): 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
See Chance N!ggas Are Praying for Day and Night shocked

Dude stay put and Make more money undecided Use her Graduate too....she will leave you soon

Re: Help!! Is This Normal? She Has A Wierd Fetish.. by Emmyk(m): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Help!! Is This Normal? She Has A Wierd Fetish.. by Adasun(m): 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
shocked
Re: Help!! Is This Normal? She Has A Wierd Fetish.. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hahahahahehehehahaha

U don enter am...congrats
Re: Help!! Is This Normal? She Has A Wierd Fetish.. by Frozenovenreagan: 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
Slimzjoe:
See Chance N!ggas Are Praying for Day and Night shocked
Dude stay put and Make more money undecided Use her Graduate too....she will leave you soon
what does it benefit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?? Money isnt everything esp if u cant even enjoy it.
Re: Help!! Is This Normal? She Has A Wierd Fetish.. by Frozenovenreagan: 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
I agree with y'all. I think i'll visit the pastor. Jesus is the answer.. Thanks
Re: Help!! Is This Normal? She Has A Wierd Fetish.. by Frozenovenreagan: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
Harbosede02:
Hahahahahehehehahaha U don enter am...congrats
enter what
Re: Help!! Is This Normal? She Has A Wierd Fetish.. by pTomz(m): 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
shii got real fr u dude, sorry..

*bt if its true*

BE URSELF AND HAND EVRYFIN SHE GAVE YOU, IF SHE RETORTS, STAND UR GROUND and leave..before u can now share d story wid any1 u trust incase she makes a dirty move.

(1) (Reply)

Lmao!!! See What This Couple Is Doing On Their Wedding Day / Kito Story. Episode 1 / Most Girls Are Not Faithful In Their Relationship Cos Of Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.